Precision Event Planning

East Northport, NY 11731 Map · Phone number

About Precision Event Planning

Precision Event Planning & Consultation has planners with over 15 years of experience. Our planners use their experiences through the years as well as research new and innovative ideas that keeps them current and up-to-date and will make your event a phenomenal unforgetable event. No matter what type of event, we put our hearts into everything we do down to the last small detail.

Follow Precision Event Planning on

Bouquet
Bouquet
Wedding car
Wedding car

2 Reviews for Precision Event Planning

Amy · Married on 12/17/2011

Precision planning helped to plan my wedding last year. They were great to work with and I felt I got great value for my dollar. Everything went really smoothly on my wedding day and I didn't have to stress over the planning. I would highly recommend their services.

d · event on: 10/27/2012

The decorations she made were very nice and we liked them so much we took all of them home. Excellent quality. My daughter and i loved the look of the room. I would recommend to anyone working with a vendor is write down every detail and who is responsible as it got a little confusing regarding who does what, the vendor, the DJ the Mait D. etc. Their should be one vendor that has master list of details as there are many parts to each event.

Precision Event Planning FAQ