Faith Like A Mustard Seed Farm

Leesburg, VA View map
Up to 135 guests

Up to 135 guests

Beautiful 1840's home and barn nestled at the foot of Catoctin Mountain in the Potomac River valley, just an hour from the Capital Beltway, turned into the perfect rustic chic wedding venue in Loudoun County, VA.

Faith Like A Mustard Seed Farm is a wedding venue located in Lucketts, VA. Breathtaking views on the 1840's home and barn provide the perfect backdrop for your ceremony and reception. With various options for ceremony location and designated cocktail hour and reception spaces, FLAMS is the ideal rustic chic wedding venue.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Parking
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Outside Vendors
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October

• Maria
    Maria S. Married on 09/04/2021

Dream wedding venue! A hidden gem!

Booking Faith Like a Mustard Seed Farm was the best decision we made for our wedding! The farm is so beautiful, and Karl and Patricia seem to be constantly making improvements. We loved it when we booked it, and everything was even more gorgeous by our wedding day! We had to reschedule (twice) due to Covid, but Patricia was so flexible and we had no issues moving the date multiple times. I heard lots of horror stories from other Covid brides trying to reschedule at their venues, but we were so so lucky to be able to work with the FLAM team.
    The catering provided by FLAM was incredible. The food was so delicious (we went with the barbecue buffet option), and the setup and service was perfection. Our guests could not stop talking about the food! Everyone ate so much and gave us rave reviews all night. The mini cornbread muffins were a HUGE hit, and Patricia even had one of her severs bring a tray of (incredible) crab cakes to my husband and I while we were taking photos after the ceremony so we wouldn't miss out!
    Finally, Patricia was such an amazing day of coordinator. We dropped off all of our decorations the night of the rehearsal and I did my best to explain to Patricia the vision I had in mind, but I don't have a great eye for decor or events! Throughout the wedding day while I was getting ready, Patricia would pop into the bridal suite to show me photos of the setup to make sure everything looked how I wanted. I can't even explain how blown away I was with what Patricia did. The reception space looked even more beautiful than I could have imagined it, and she took every idea my husband and I had for the wedding and just ran with it and made it amazing.
    I could cannot say enough good things about FLAM and I highly recommend booking them for your venue and catering!!

Faith Like A Mustard Seed Farm's reply:

Maria, thank you so much for your positive review, and for choosing us to host, caterer, and be Day of Coordinator for your beautiful wedding. We feel that COVID and weddings were a "lost and found".
    For we did lose many original wedding dates but found a much deeper closeness with our couples because of it. We loved your wedding vision and were so pleased to put it all together on a perfect fall day. Tyler was such a joy to be around and we were so grateful for the opportunity to share your wedding day with you. Wishing you all the best, and looking forward to seeing you again soon.
    Cheers,
    Patricia
  • Keri
    Keri Married on 06/05/2021

The best decision when planning our wedding.

Patricia and Karl were absolutely amazing. From start to finish in planning our wedding Patricia was very attentive and guided us in this entire process. Faith like a mustard seed farm is an absolutely gorgeous venue with unique character and amazing food! Patricia and Karl makes you honestly feel like family. The fact that she was our day of coordinator and that everything was included (table, settings, etc) made everything SO MUCH EASIER. We could not be happier and relieved that we chose them for our special occasion. They truly made our wedding special and an amazing day that we will never forget.
    Mc Nguyen Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect rustic chic wedding

From the very first time we visited FLAMS and met Karl and Patricia, we knew it would be an amazing venue. Price wise it was very reasonable and they were so flexible. We had a few special requests and they were happy to help us figure out ways to accommodate all the things we wanted. The cocktail hour space worked perfectly where our guests could eat and drink while we did beautiful portraits in the field. The barn was a beautiful reception space. Our friends loved the food, loved the dancing space and loved all the various animals on the farm! Overall, it was an amazing day and it felt like Patricia and Karl really did care about us as more than clients. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Real Weddings

• Jen & Jeffery
    234 photos · 10/20/2018

42906 Lucketts Road Leesburg, 20176
5712091450
Location of (Faith Like A Mustard Seed Farm)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding