About EYELOVECosmetics

Beauty from the Inside Out.

Nicole Iannitti was born and bred in New York City, giving her an eye for style at a young age.  Nicole’s high-energy attitude and ability to understand what her clients are truly looking for make her one of the most sought-after makeup artists in the area. Her unique approach to makeup brings out her client’s confidence while helping them look and feel their best for those special moments and events in their lives.

Though she’s been in the industry for a decade, Nicole’s interest in makeup started at a young age when she’d get her hands in her mother’s makeup bag and practice on her younger sisters. She started her professional career at MAC Cosmetics. There, she honed her makeup skills working on women of all ages and skin types alongside some of the brand’s most talented artists. Nicole left MAC to focus on her freelance career, specializing in wedding makeup. For Nicole, there’s nothing more special than helping a woman look gorgeous for the most important day of her life. From the trial run to the day of, you’ll feel at ease as Nicole takes the dream look you’ve envisioned and creates a picture-perfect transformation.

Today, you can find Nicole freelancing at numerous counters and throughout the NYC tri-state area, where she uses standard makeup application to give her high-profile clients a flawless look. She’s also currently pursuing her beauty license to complement her top-notch makeup skills with elegant hairstyles as well. Nicole’s ability to take a client’s vision — soft, romantic, dramatic, sophisticated — and turn it into a reality set her apart from other makeup artists. She identifies each woman’s unique assets and uses makeup to enhance them, making each woman look and feel beautiful. And the new look won’t stop there — Nicole loves teaching her clients how to re-create their favorite looks at home.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Westchester

Follow EYELOVECosmetics on

6 Reviews for EYELOVECosmetics

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Nicole is so professional, accommodating, and talented! Her work speaks for itself. She is so passionate about makeup and does not limit herself to a specific style. She did my makeup for both my Engagement photo session and for my wedding day. She also did my bridesmaids as well. Everyone came out PERFECT! She is so sweet and accommodating! For my Engagement session she traveled to the hair salon I was at to do my makeup and she gave me exactly what I wanted. I wanted something more neutral and not so bold for my Engagement photos, and boy did Nicole deliver! For my wedding day, she traveled even further for me and she was one time and ready to go! I had 4 bridesmaids and a flower girl - which whom she made feel so special by giving her a little make up as well! My girls were beautiful and so was I, thanks to Nicole. I will forever cherish my wedding day photos because of Nicole's talent - no air brushing needed! You won't be disappointed by Nicole's endless passion, talent, and her willingness to provide you with the utmost quality art of makeup!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Nicole to do the makeup for myself and my bridal party and she did not disappoint. Arriving early on the day of my wedding, with a smile on her face and tons of great ideas, Nicole was an absolute joy to work with. We had 9 girls total for her to do and she never once lost that enthusiasm or pleasant demeanor.

While some of the girls, including myself, knew exactly what we wanted, a few had no idea. Nicole did a great job of giving the girls with specific requests exactly what they had asked for, and the girls without she gave suggestions and helped guide them towards the look that would suit them and their dress best.

Throughout the whole process, Nicole was an absolute professional and so attentive, checking in with me as we got closer to the date and helping me craft a schedule for the day. I also liked that her technique was sublime — she made all the girls look fantastic, but didn't cake on makeup or make them look garish or not like themselves. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to any bride.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I met with Nicole the day before my wedding and gave her an idea of what look I was going for. I must say, I was truly blown away by her artistic abilities. Nicole did my make up, my mothers make up, and the make up of my bridesmaids. She was able to create individualistic looks for each one of us. My make up was flawless and lasted through the wee hours of the morning. Nicole has a wonderful eye for detail and was able to blend different shadows to create the exact look I wanted. I was very happy with the way my make up looked during the wedding and I was reassured once I received my professional photos.

I contacted a few different make up artists and I felt that Nicole's prices were very reasonable.

Profile Picture Lisa , 12/10/11, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1285693495310 marg2
220x220 sq 1279225241073 makeup1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1369405200820 479727538014122918803977231640n

Take advantage of our free trial offer

$125.00 Value | Promo Code: WeddingWire
For the WeddingWire customers we are offering free trials to the first 50 brides!
Available to the first 50 couples
#WW2e9fa256e11a69af

1 ENDORSEMENT
Here's my take on cosmetics: you shouldn't notice it...you should just look great! Try them!

213 PROS I KNOW