EYELOVECosmetics Reviews

6 | Bronx, NY

6 Reviews for EYELOVECosmetics

Christina · Married on 09/14/2013

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Nicole is so professional, accommodating, and talented! Her work speaks for itself. She is so passionate about makeup and does not limit herself to a specific style. She did my makeup for both my Engagement photo session and for my wedding day. She also did my bridesmaids as well. Everyone came out PERFECT! She is so sweet and accommodating! For my Engagement session she traveled to the hair salon I was at to do my makeup and she gave me exactly what I wanted. I wanted something more neutral and not so bold for my Engagement photos, and boy did Nicole deliver! For my wedding day, she traveled even further for me and she was one time and ready to go! I had 4 bridesmaids and a flower girl - which whom she made feel so special by giving her a little make up as well! My girls were beautiful and so was I, thanks to Nicole. I will forever cherish my wedding day photos because of Nicole's talent - no air brushing needed! You won't be disappointed by Nicole's endless passion, talent, and her willingness to provide you with the utmost quality art of makeup!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Megan · Married on 08/11/2012

I booked Nicole to do the makeup for myself and my bridal party and she did not disappoint. Arriving early on the day of my wedding, with a smile on her face and tons of great ideas, Nicole was an absolute joy to work with. We had 9 girls total for her to do and she never once lost that enthusiasm or pleasant demeanor.

While some of the girls, including myself, knew exactly what we wanted, a few had no idea. Nicole did a great job of giving the girls with specific requests exactly what they had asked for, and the girls without she gave suggestions and helped guide them towards the look that would suit them and their dress best.

Throughout the whole process, Nicole was an absolute professional and so attentive, checking in with me as we got closer to the date and helping me craft a schedule for the day. I also liked that her technique was sublime — she made all the girls look fantastic, but didn't cake on makeup or make them look garish or not like themselves. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Lisa · Married on 12/10/2011

I met with Nicole the day before my wedding and gave her an idea of what look I was going for. I must say, I was truly blown away by her artistic abilities. Nicole did my make up, my mothers make up, and the make up of my bridesmaids. She was able to create individualistic looks for each one of us. My make up was flawless and lasted through the wee hours of the morning. Nicole has a wonderful eye for detail and was able to blend different shadows to create the exact look I wanted. I was very happy with the way my make up looked during the wedding and I was reassured once I received my professional photos.

I contacted a few different make up artists and I felt that Nicole's prices were very reasonable.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Katherine · Married on 10/22/2011

I HIGHLY recommend. Nicole has done my makeup for three big events, including mine and also my brothers wedding. Wouldn't have anyone else do it but her - she is wonderful!!!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Liz · Married on 02/14/2010

Eyelovecosmetics rocks the house!!!
    Our photos were beautiful. I highly recommend Nicole. She is professional and current. She is a talented artist.

Sent on 10/15/2010

Dominique · Married on 12/03/2011

It was a pleasure having Nicole work my wedding! Her work is impeccable and I would absolutely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 02/02/2012