Union City, NJ 07087 Map · Phone number

About Experiences by Rakhya

After months of planning every aspect of your wedding, don't leave the execution of your final details to chance. It’s YOUR day! You are the Bride and should be carrying a flower bouquet and glasses of Champagne, not a clipboard!

Weddings can be stressful. Between balancing budgets and sometimes our unrealistic fantasies of the perfect wedding, all while trying to organize the specific details of your big day, it all can seem daunting. The average couple spends 9 to 12 months planning their wedding, which can be a huge time investment, especially for the bride.

Hiring a full-on wedding planner can be extremely pricy with packages ranging from $5,000-$15,000 and finding the right one who is focused on YOUR NEEDS can become difficult. Wedding planning should be an enjoyable experience, not a stressful one. That's why Experiences by Rakhya, day-of-wedding coordination, is here to service you!

Your wedding package is designed for the budget-conscious, do-it-yourself, magazine clipping, vision board making, up-until-3am and at work researching on Pinterest savvy bride, who wants to see all of her inspirations executed right, so she can enjoy her day.

Since that is YOU, contact me to see which package will help you to stress less, and experience more.

-Your Experience Creator,

Multiple layered cake
bx023w1580gte44h580

3 Reviews for Experiences by Rakhya

Esther · Married on 10/25/2014

My husband and I got engaged in July 2014 and decided in August to have a small wedding in October 2014. I knew we only had 2 months but I thought since we weren't planning anything big it would be a simple process. Three weeks in I felt so overwhelmed. I had no idea wedding planning required so much time and effort. I hired Rakhya to help me out. That was the best decision I made! Right from the start she was on top of everything from decorating tips to following up with vendors to organizing the rehearsal to making sure we stayed on schedule and so much more. I liked that she asked a lot of questions, made great suggestions and wasn't pushy in any way. She made sure it was the way we wanted it. The fact that we live in different states didn't hinder her in any way, she figured everything out with little assistance from me. She exceeded both of our expectations and I honestly can't imagine my wedding without her there. We are both very grateful to Rakhya because she made our day extra special and everything ran smoothly.

Genel · event on: 07/13/2014

I have had the pleasure to truly understand and partake in the amazing “Experience” provided by Rakhya for my dear sister’s bridal shower. I am indebted to Rakhya for providing the exact feeling and ambience I really wanted, but lacked the ability nor the time to pull it off in the way I would’ve liked.
    Rakhya took the time to ask certain unexpected questions about my sister’s pending affair, and we are not just talking about if it will be an “female only” bridal shower. Particular questions that stand out to me: What moves your sister? If she were to be a queen for the day, what are the must-haves? Are there any members she would like to be there, who may not be able to be there?
    The one person my sister wished to be there was my mother. She had passed several years ago, and it was a heavy burden for me to try to capture my mother’s spirit. I spoke freely to Rakhya and she assured that she would do the best that she could.
    Needless to say, Rakhya inspired the shower to be an women only “hat-themed” affair. Rakhya personalized the menu – not to just honor our mother – Our Mother was the HOST of the affair. The most exquisite, touching and delectable menus I have ever seen. And that isn’t the kicker! She requested that I submit every picture that I have of our mother (some of which I had to call family members to send – my sister has never seen.) The entire venue was surrounded with framed photos of my Mother.
    When my sister arrived – she was brought to sheer tears. When it was all said and done, my sister said it was the most amazing, euphoric experience of her life. Had to remind her – that her wedding hasn’t happened just yet! Haha. All Thanks to Rakhya! Wink.

Denise · Married on 10/04/2014

3.5

I can't thank my friend enough for recommending Rakhya; she was a dream to work with. She found my florist, helped me with styling, picked up the slack when I had a tight deadline, and was an all-around amazing coordinator. She is extremely accommodating and detailed. I could always get on touch with her, even for last minute tasks. She was crucial on my wedding day. When things could have gone haywire, she kept everything under control and smiled the entire time. Her energy is amazing and I highly recommend her services. You will not be disappointed.

Experiences by Rakhya FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1