Jersey City, NJ 07097 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Deals 1

About Every Last Detail Event Planning

Every Last Detail provides full-service event planning to ensure your event is a success. Whether you want the whole kit and kaboodle or prefer to pick and choose which services fit your party and your budget, Every Last Detail offers a wide variety of packages and a la carte options to fit every event.

Catering to: · Weddings, Bridal showers, Baby showers, Engagement parties, Birthday parties, Bachelorette parties, Sweet 16's, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate events and more!

Services include: Event concept & design, Custom invitations, thank you cards and other event stationary, Video montages, Gift baskets, Party favors and more!

Contact us today to find out how Every Last Detail Event Planning can make YOUR event sparkle!

Follow Every Last Detail Event Planning on

595631526346247698851243416275991853180548159667n
Boutineer

• Videos 4

16 Reviews for Every Last Detail Event Planning

We hired Laura to be our day of wedding coordinator and she far exceeded all of our expectations. She was truly amazing. She made sure everything went smoothly- she even had to run out and buy more tonic and cranberry juice when our caterers ran out. She took great care of us all night. She is a great person and was a huge help. She made our wedding day stress free!

Since my daughter and new son-in-law were planning a small family wedding, we thought we could do it without the help of a wedding planner. Wrong! As the wedding approached, the stress was becoming too much to handle. Enter Laura Savio!

Hiring Laura as our day of coordinator was the best thing we ever did. From the moment my daughter and I met her, we could feel the stress lifting. Laura asked a thousand questions and organized everything for us. We came away from the meeting knowing we were in good hands.

The day of the wedding, Laura was everywhere! She checked on the vendors, made sure the tables were set perfectly, supervised the set up for the ceremony which had to be moved indoors because of the weather and made sure there was enough seating for all the guests at the cocktail hour. (One of my biggest worries.) She handled it all with complete professionalism and outstanding organization. We had a perfect day!

One thing I regret about my wedding was that I did not hire Laura as my wedding planner from day one. We had her as our day of coordinator & was absolutely amazing. She was so helpful & kind. She helped our wedding day go smoothly, she took care of the tips for us. I highly recommend her for day of & for planning your entire wedding from day 1!

Every Last Detail Event Planning FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Every Last Detail Event Planning 1
    10% off to new customers!
    Mention our storefront on Wedding Wire and receive 10% off of your total customized package for first time customers!

• Richard Cash, Officiant
    Richard Cash, Officiant Wedding Officiants

Laura at Every Last Detail Event Planning is a true professional and joy to work with. She has been the event coordinator at a couple of weddings I officiated recently with another coming up next month. I don't have to worry about anything when Laura is involved. We collaborate on the order for the Processional so she can get everyone lined up and give them their marching orders. I appreciate that Laura is a no-nonsense individual who keeps her focus on ensuring that my small piece of a couple’s wedding day goes off flawlessly.