Everlasting Events & Catering

Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Everlasting Events & Catering

Central Coast Cuisine with Global Inspirations

Everlasting Events is a collaboration of highly creative individuals who are passionate about providing an unforgettable experience through food and entertainment. Our team serves both San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties. Everlasting Events have put together a unique team that specializes in catering weddings, private partys, corporate gatherings, and special events.     Everlasting Events combines its fresh ideas, contemporary style, and innovative designs to ensure that each guest leaves with a memory that will last a life time. Our goal is to provide all your catering needs for any special event or wedding.   In meeting our clients’ objective, we will create an unforgettable event for that special occasion and will exceed your expectations with our innovative menus, professional service, and inspired presentation.    Our Promise: • Emphasizing quality above convenience in our service and food preparation. • Generating positive energy and respect for our clients and employees for any event. • Exhibiting an enthusiasm to customize our services to our clients’ needs.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

Follow Everlasting Events & Catering on

29 Reviews for Everlasting Events & Catering

We had a wedding of about 150 and we chose to serve the food family style. Everlasting brought in a grill to cook Santa Maria style bbq tri tip and chicken. Sides were garlic mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, grilled veggies, and garlic bread. You could smell a delicious bbq cooking smell during the ceremony. Our guests were RAVING about the food. Many commented it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. Everything was fresh and hot when served. My husband and I made our rounds to the guest tables so by the time we sat down to eat the food had been sitting for some time. Immediately once we sat servers came over and t brought out fresh food immediately. We didn't even have a chance to ask. The service was incredible! And the price was so reasonable. You truly can't go wrong.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everlasting catering was professional and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everlasting events was honestly the dream wedding caterer that I still can't believe I found. If you're looking for affordable wedding caterers that serve delicious food, are completely flexible, responsive, easy to work with, professional, experienced- and did I mention affordable? - everlasting catering is for you! I sound like a salesperson but I seriously cannot say enough great things about Colby, Chris, and their team. People are still talking about how good the food was at our wedding. They do everything on a big open grill, and it's so delicious. Not your typical bland wedding food. And they were way way way more affordable than anyone else I got quotes from. Colby bent over backwards to make sure the menu was just right. They are very experienced, so they know exactly what needs to be done to feed large groups of people. They did our setup, takedown, and bar tending as well. I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire Everlasting Events as our wedding caterer, and would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the San Luis Obispo/Paso Robles area.

Profile Picture cara, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews