Malverne, NY 11565 Map · Phone number

About Events By Khadejah

As a certified international wedding and event planner, I can assure you that we only deal with legitimate companies so you never have to worry about unexpected problems or delays that can ruin your special day. We plan everything from large scale weddings to intimate affairs, Bar mitzvahs, Christening, Sweet 16s and Eid parties. Events by Khadejah has the ability and sources that have made many dream events come true. All in all, you can rest assured that with us, your wishes will come true. All you have to do is contact us via phone or email and just ask for a free extensive quote. We will be happy make your day worthy of a fairytale!

Follow Events By Khadejah on

Events By Khadejah 3
Events By Khadejah 4
Events By Khadejah 5

Sandeep · Married on 11/03/2018

This was my first time ever using an event planner and I was so happy with the outcome! Khadijah is simply great and professional, she made my sisters baby shower so memorable. Everyone was thrilled at the dessert table and photo booth she arranged for us. Her service and expertise made the event planning process stress free. She always had helpful advice, ideas and contact information. She made me feel like anything was possible and then made all of those things happen. I will definitely be using her for my wedding! :)

Sent on 06/24/2018

Alveena Sachedina · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect!

We hired Khadejah for our big scale multi-day and multi-event Indian wedding. Khadejah was in every way an incredible wedding planner. She was extremely organized, helpful, flexible, and available for every last minute question/concern. She was a huge part of making sure everything ran perfectly and on time. We had no hiccups, everything went according to the plan, and this was largely in part due to her meticulous planning and the fact that she is detail oriented. She takes planning these events to heart and it is clear she put every ounce of effort and energy into planning our wedding. She is a wonderful asset and I recommend her for any event you have in mind!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Y

Yusara · Married on 09/20/2018

Hello Everyone!
    Khadejah did the decor for my cousins bridal shower and it turned out beyond my expectations! I was blown away by how beautiful all her decor was and her attention to detail is impeccable. Everyone who has worked with her can vouch for that. She agreed to do three centerpieces, a backdrop with fresh flowers, linen and all the tableware for the dessert table. She also brought sugar cookies and cake pops that were too gorgeous to eat! But on the day of the event, she brought a fourth centerpiece at NO extra cost and I realized that I honestly did need it for the tables.

I feel like she has very good foresight about what could be needed for event setups. And thats what you need, someone who has things on hand or brought extra because they figured and sensed that they might need more then what the client has asked. Because sometimes people miss things even when youve tried to plan as best as you can, thats where the job of a experienced event planner comes in. Thats through and through a description of Khadejah. She had extra menu printouts incase there were more people then expected, (which there always are).
    Shes very professional and resourceful. She is punctual and will let you know if shes running late. She sent me pictures of what she had in mind for the backdrop and the centerpieces, so i knew what kind of plates and cups to get. She’s very hardworking, take ted and creative. She also worked with my brother and sis-in-law for their wedding and that turned out beautiful too.
    This was my first time I ever hired someone for a party but the price she told me for all that I got was nothing considering how amazing it turned out and how happy my cousin was with her party. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a fabulous event done right!

Sent on 09/25/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Events Capture
    Events Capture Wedding Photographers

Khadeja is awesome person to work with. She works so hard for her clients. We would definitely recommend her.

• Malverne, 11565 See on map