Events By Khadejah

Malverne, NY View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

As a certified international wedding and event planner, I can assure you that we only deal with legitimate companies so you never have to worry about unexpected problems or delays that can ruin your special day.

We plan everything from large scale weddings to intimate affairs, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Engagement Parties, Birthdays & Anniversaries. Events by Khadejah has the ability and sources that have made many dream events come true.

All in all, you can rest assured that with us, your wishes will come true. All you have to do is contact us via phone or email and just ask for a free extensive quote. We will be happy make your day worthy of a fairytale!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Zehra
    Zehra A. Married on 07/23/2021

An Unforgettable Experience!

Hiring Khadejah was truly the best decision my family made for my wedding. From choosing the venue to table decor she handled everything perfectly. She started planning our wedding 7 months before and it took every bit of stress off of our shoulders. She was so easy to talk to and got along so well with my entire family. My family was so comfortable with her from the second we met. She made sure I got everything I wanted even if I told her something a night before the event. Being the first wedding in the family, we were unsure and nervous about several things and she helped us figure out each and every detail! My family couldn’t stop talking about how amazing she was. A majority of our guests told us it was one of the best weddings they’ve ever been to. They spoke about how well organized and executed it was. She made sure everything on the itinerary was thoroughly followed and done exactly how we wanted it. She went above and beyond what we envisioned and gave us the wedding of our dreams. She worked so well with the color of my dress and made sure everything matched perfectly! Additionally, she has a great eye for detail. Both events will forever be greatly memorable for my entire family and I can’t thank her enough for it. Not only is she an amazing planner, but she was like my older sister through this entire process. I turned to her and Kulsum for anything and everything I needed. I was so grateful to have Khadejah on board because of how much stress it took off of my parents. We were all able to cherish every moment and enjoy the two days because of them. Thank you so much for working with us and I wish you all the luck in the future!
    Duaa Married on 10/27/2020

First Bday Party! (Donut Theme)

I was a little hesitant of hiring someone for my first child 1st bday party, but after reaching out to Khadjeh and told her once over the phone what I was looking for, she took over! She did an amazing job with the details of the decor and dessert! Awesome part was getting to the party and not having to worry about anything :) everything was taken care of and it was more then I even imagined.
  • Madiha
    Madiha M. Married on 08/22/2020

What would we have done without Khadejah??

We hired Khadejah for full event planning for our outdoor nikkah and reception of 100 guests.  Due to COVID-19, we finalized our date just two months before our wedding and brought Khadejah on board right away and we are so glad we did! Despite the short timeline and the various challenges that came with planning a gathering during a pandemic, Khadejah exceeded our expectations with her professionalism, organization, and thoughtfulness. Khadejah helped plan every aspect of our wedding, from coordinating with all of the vendors, to taking care of small details, like our wedding favors and arranging for a custom dessert spread we wanted. She understood what we wanted and made it a reality.  Khadejah made the entire wedding planning process so easy on us and our families, we really could not be more thankful! Above all, we felt like we had a dependable friend who we could rely on to take care of everything leading up to and on the day of the wedding. She was helpful in giving her input and recommendations about décor, which all of our guests loved.  She was also extremely helpful in recommending vendors – from the DJ, to décor, to hair and makeup – all of Khadejah’s recommended vendors were top notch and we enjoyed working with them all.  Because of Khadejah's thoughtful planning, the day of the wedding went so smoothly and if there were any hiccups, we were none the wiser. We would HIGHLY recommend hiring Khadejah for wedding planning and hope to work with her again soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Events Capture Events Capture Wedding Photographers

Khadeja is awesome person to work with. She works so hard for her clients. We would definitely recommend her.

36 Lexington Ave Malverne, NY, 11565
Location of (Events By Khadejah)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding