Malverne, NY 11565 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Events By Khadejah

As a certified international wedding and event planner, I can assure you that we only deal with legitimate companies so you never have to worry about unexpected problems or delays that can ruin your special day. We plan everything from large scale weddings to intimate affairs, Bar mitzvahs, Christening, Sweet 16s and Eid parties. Events by Khadejah has the ability and sources that have made many dream events come true. All in all, you can rest assured that with us, your wishes will come true. All you have to do is contact us via phone or email and just ask for a free extensive quote. We will be happy make your day worthy of a fairytale!

Follow Events By Khadejah on

Events By Khadejah 5
  • Roshni

Roshni · Married on 06/29/2019

A Wedding Planner Dreams are Made of

We entrusted Khadejah and her team to plan our multi-day West Indian wedding, which included Mehendi, Hindu Wedding, Catholic Ceremony & Reception.

From the moment I met Khadejah, 2 years ago. I knew, not only would she be an incredible partner but also a friend I felt comfortable enough with to confide in. Khadejah is kind, she keeps your best interest in mind. She understands what's important to you, she strives for the best and delivers, no doubt. She has a true passion for perfection and is extremely organized. Not only, did she give us the wedding of our dreams, but she keeps in mind all our wants, even if they don't turn out to be actual needs in the end; somehow - she delivers miracles.
    She is organized and stern, when she needs to be (really kept my bridal party intact!). Khadejah has built relationships with trusted vendors; all of which love working with her. She is personable, our family members won't stop talking about her!

If you are looking for a planner that won't make you just another bride, one that will actually take the time to perfect your vision and always strive to see the excitement on your face; you need a planner like Khadejah.

I don't have the words to describe our wedding, words like incredible and amazing just fall short. Khadejah truly made our wedding a weekend to remember. She took the hassel, confusion and frustration off our shoulders and handled everything with ease and professionalism.

I wish it didn't have to end! but, in the end -- I met a wonderful person, one I will be eternally grateful to.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Sheharyar

Sheharyar Ali · Married on 02/02/2019

A very happy and grateful couple!

A review can't do justice to the outstanding work that Khadejah did for us. Planning a wedding can be really stressful. Therefore, having a reliable and trustworthy planner goes a long way in making sure that one of the most important moments in your life is sure to be a memorable one. From the minute we hired her, she got to work and was on top of every detail. Khadejah took charge in planning and making sure that our event met our expectations and budget. Our wedding had approximately 700 guests and reserved seating. Khadejah made sure that each one of the 700 guests were sitting in the seats that were assigned. When the day finally arrived, Khadejah was in the hall hours before, ready to take on the challenges that were coming ahead. She helped set up the tables and decor, made sure the DJ had the itinerary for the event, and worked closely with the photographer to make sure that every moment was captured. All our guests were amazed at how relaxed we were on the stage. We were relaxed because we trusted Khadejah to meet our expectations and to successfully manage approximately 700 guests. Many of our guests were pleased with her services and hired Khadejah for their weddings. We recommend her services and can't stress the importance of having an experienced and talented wedding planner, like Khadejah, for your big day. Thanks for having us and working with us and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. We can't wait to hear and see the amazing work you do for future couples!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Sandeep · Married on 11/03/2018

This was my first time ever using an event planner and I was so happy with the outcome! Khadijah is simply great and professional, she made my sisters baby shower so memorable. Everyone was thrilled at the dessert table and photo booth she arranged for us. Her service and expertise made the event planning process stress free. She always had helpful advice, ideas and contact information. She made me feel like anything was possible and then made all of those things happen. I will definitely be using her for my wedding! :)

Sent on 06/24/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Events Capture
    Events Capture Wedding Photographers

Khadeja is awesome person to work with. She works so hard for her clients. We would definitely recommend her.

• Malverne, 11565 See on map