Camarillo, CA 93010 Map · Phone number

About Events By CP Catering

With over 20 years of experience in entertaining and the culinary arts, Chef Ledesma Owner of Events by CP Catering specializes in weddings, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, quinceaneras, bachelor and bachelorette parties, theme parties, private parties, corporate events, bar mitzvahs, BBQs and baby showers.

We will handle all aspects of your event including setup to breakdown, rentals, flowers, photography. So whatever you're planning, let Events By CP Catering make it memorable by making it perfect.

We proud our selves in preparing food fresh, with the finest ingredients, offer at a reasonable price for high quality products and provide customer service that exceeds the standards!

Chef Martin has catered Santa Barbara's most festive celebrations, celebrity weddings and events since 1986 and recently moved to Camarillo. Whether you're planning a wedding reception, corporate event, or private party we'd love to be at your service.

At Events by CP Catering we don't operate with "set" menus. We work with you, our client, to create a menu that excites you, and satisfies your taste!

Call or email us with your menu ideas for a free consultation and Free tasting with booked event.

Follow Events By CP Catering on

img0162
img0163
martinsr
Events By CP Catering
Full Service Catering For all or your event needs.
Full Service Catering For all or your event needs.
shrimp salad
soup
ahi tostadas

20 Reviews for Events By CP Catering

Dear Martin - Events by CP Catering

I'm writing an open letter because that is how much we love your food. After finally decompressing from the wedding I am here to say THANK YOU. I couldn't imagine our wedding going any smoother. The food was so DELICIOUS people are still talking about it. Your staff was just top notch and I couldn't have been happier with the decision. Everyone along the way was so professional and supportive and you guys executed a 5 star dinner. Thank you so so much. Looking forward to working with you again!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

So, ignore my 5 stars above -- the only reason there aren't more stars is because Weddingwire won't let me. If I write a second review does that count as 10 stars? This company deserves it.

OMG. Everyone we worked with was amazing!!! I can't say enough nice things about them.

We had originally had a different caterer, who, to make a long story short, didn't work out at the last minute. And, at the last minute, not only was Martin there to take our call, he calmed us down and told us not to worry that he would work with us. He meant what he said when he told us not to worry. He really saved our wedding.

Not only did he save it, but I am genuinely grateful that the whole "other caterer" fiasco (and yes, it was a fiasco) happened because it allowed us to find Martin, Events by CP Catering. Their food was incredible. O

Martin was our main contact person and pulled everything together and he was amazing. He came up with these specialty ideas that were unique and yummy - we couldn't give our guests enough! And his staff is super organized, (something that i'm not) so he really helped me keep on schedule.

Our big day came – Martin and his team were there early prepping everything to perfection. His whole team was professional, friendly and efficient.

All night people showered us with compliments for our food.

These are the nicest human beings you'll ever meet. Like, I want to be friends with them in real life. They are incredible. The food was incredible. And they were super professional. If you ever are lucky enough to work with these guys, you'll be in good hands.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Andrea · Married on 12/13/2014

After attending a Bridal Expo in Santa Barbara I was excited to consider Events by CP Catering in some of my wedding planning.   Luckily I was able to use them for my rehearsal dinner at my house.

They were early and the buffet style Mexican food was amazing.   The set up was beautiful, they were very helpful and very professional.   Everyone loved the food and talked about it the whole weekend.  It was nice to have a party where my house was clean before my guests arrived and just as clean if not cleaner after they packed up and left.   I definitely will consider them for my next event. Thank you chef Martin I can't say enough about how they made my day so special and took all of the pressure off of me.   Thank you so very much for everything!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• The Invitation Spot
    The Invitation Spot Wedding Invitations

CP Catering...What great food...what great service!

• Digishots Photography
    Digishots Photography Wedding Photographers

Great tasting food.

• Ojai Mansion
    Ojai Mansion Mansion Weddings

Wonderful food, very professional and five star service. Chef Martin goes above and beyond to cater to his clients, I love working with him.

• Camarillo, 93010 See on map
    8054790804 (Other Phone Number)