Eventful Wedding Planning

San Luis Obispo, California View map
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

Eventful Wedding Planning is dedicated to you. Your wedding should be fun and unique, just like you. Let Eventful Wedding Planning help to create the special day you have always imagined.

Please contact us today by phone (805)710-4044 or email Colleen@EventfulWeddingPlanning.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Chelsy
    Chelsy W. Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Planner/Designer/Coordinator!

Colleen and her team are absolutely wonderful. My husband and I interviewed a handful of planners/coordinators for our wedding, and we clicked with Colleen immediately over the phone. She's funny, straight-forward, kind, organized and creative.
    Colleen created a custom proposal for us that included both Design and Coordination. Throughout our planning process, she was readily available by email/phone/text. She helped us through all of our questions (there were many!) and was candid in her suggestions. She recommended vendors for us in every category and we couldn't have been happier with the selection! We truly had a rock star team of vendors.
    On our wedding day, things went off without a hitch. Colleen and her team had everything under control, including all decorations, and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing! She and her team had a well developed schedule and literally just told us where to go and when. It was SUCH a relief to not have to make ANY decisions on my wedding day. My husband and I had the most amazing day! I would recommend Colleen and her team 100 times over! Truly amazing!
  • Kelley
    Kelley W. Married on 06/22/2019

You need to book Eventful Wedding Planning NOW!

I'm a wedding photographer (Kelley Williams Photography) and I absolutely loved working with Colleen and her team. We worked a wedding in Paso Robles that was at least 90+ degrees and she did such an amazing job keeping everyone on time so that each of the events ran smoothly. You can't go wrong, you need to book Eventful Wedding Planning immediately!
    Amy W. Married on 06/08/2019

Simply the best!!

Like many brides, I had goals to have a beautiful wedding while staying within a reasonable budget. However, I was planning a wedding in California from out of state, and our venue required us to have a wedding coordinator, so that led me to find Colleen and her team. I am SO THANKFUL it did. Colleen makes you feel so comfortable and at ease - she is kind, funny, and just a joy to be around. Not only that, but she gets. The. Job. Done. Like, the woman handles anything and everything, and she makes you feel like you’re killin’ it the whole time. She was extremely responsive - I’d send her emails with (no lie) 17 questions and she’d respond within a day, answering all of them. She has amazing connections and really fun recommendations, and she always encouraged me to pick the vendor or option I felt most comfortable with. The absolute best part was that on our wedding day, I didn’t have a single worry about anything logistics-related. I just got to enjoy the day with my husband, our friends and our family and that was the best gift ever. If you’re looking for someone to help navigate all of the crazy details to enjoy your big day, you’ve found her. Colleen is a gem.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Stephanie & Michael
    30 photos · 10/12/2019

DJ Bob DJ Bob Wedding DJs

Colleen is what any Bride is dying for, She takes the stress out. She's down to earth and knows what she's doing. I have done many events with her, could not think more of her. When the rest of the event is handled so well, my job as the DJ is easy. Hire Her and go have fun! -Dj Bob

Alexandra Wallace Alexandra Wallace Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Colleen countless times now on various projects and events, and there are not enough kind words to give. She is so professional, fun to be around, and incredibly hard-working. I get excited at every opportunity to work with her, and highly recommend her to both fellow vendors and clients!

Blessed Beyond Belief Photography Blessed Beyond Belief Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking for top notch, 5 star, 200% satisfied wedding planner...Colleen is your girl. She is not only very professional at her craft but she always does it with a smile and more than exceeds what her clients expectations. Truly love working along side her at weddings. Dana Blessed Beyond Belief Photography- owner

485 O'Connor Way San Luis Obispo, California, 93405
Location of (Eventful Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding