Blessed Beyond Belief Photography

Arroyo Grande, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

We are always honored when we are the chosen ones to be a part of a couple's special day. Telling your love story through our lens and making sure it is an unforgettable experience is what we are all about. Remember......When choosing your Photographer it is important that you fall in LOVE with the artist work. If you get emotional looking at other couples images just imagine what yours will look like ? Next step....Call the photographer and get to know them. Having a relationship with your wedding photographer plays a HUGE roll on your wedding day. Most of the time we spend anywhere from 6-10 hrs with the bride and groom on their wedding day and we want to be their friends, not just your photographers. If these images touch your heart find a way to secure that photographer for your special day.

I promise you will not regret paying a little extra for a professional wedding photographer. It is an investment, but when you look back years from now those images now become priceless. Just a note of advice .....after the wedding day is over, there is only one thing that is left the day after the wedding.....your beautiful wedding images. If our work pulls on your heart strings, give us a call as we would love to hear about your love story.

www.BlessedBeyondBeliefPhotography.com - Dana (805) 710-1468 blessedphotographs@gmail.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Hannah W. Married on 08/29/2020

The most beautiful engagement and wedding photos!!

Dana was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She was so accommodating when our wedding planing was crazy during all of the COVID-19 changes. She first found the most beautiful location and took the most beautiful photos for our engagement shoot. We really got to know her during the engagement shoot and made us feel so comfortable. She was always checking in on me throughout the entire wedding process. At the wedding, she captured the whole day and her photos told a story of the entire day. I am so grateful that I will forever have beautiful images of my wedding. She got to know our family very well and she let us know how grateful she was too be apart of our wedding. I now would consider Dana one of my friends and would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you, Dana!!

Blessed Beyond Belief Photography's reply:

Hannah & Lucas is was such a joy to be a part of your special day. I felt so blessed to be the chosen photographer to tell your love story through my lens. Thank you for your kind words.
    Chaplain J. Married on 09/11/2018
    I will use no other photographer than Dana. What a delight she is, giving 100% plus. GREAT work
    Devon Married on 05/19/2018
    Dana recently captured our wedding and we get to relive our special day every time we look at our photos! I can't help but laugh, cry and get butterflies each time I see them! We are now able to get the full experience, even for the candid things that happened that we didn't get to see on the actual day. Dana makes you so comfortable and she is so nice and obviously talented!! I am so happy we booked Blessed Beyond Belief Photography!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Muir Music DJ Service Muir Music DJ Service Wedding DJs

Oh my gosh! Where do I begin to say how wonderful & amazing Dana wit her Blessed Beyond Belief Photography is? First off, her pictures are and camera skills are awesome! She has that camera eye to catch the shots one would never think of. She can truly tell a wedding day story from beginning to end through her pictures. A true wedding professional. She is very conscious of the other vendors she’s working with to make sure their job gets done as well as her’s. And she is so much fun to work with. Dana has always been one of my first photographers to refer. When you hire her, you will see what I mean.

Bellizzimo Beauty Bellizzimo Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Oh my goodness I can not even begin to tell you how amazing Dana is. She photographed my sister's wedding in the RAIN! She had such an amazing attitude and was excited for the wet weather and did an incredible job photographing the event. Her enthusiasm made it easy for everyone to be in front of the camera despite the weather and the photos turned out beautiful. Dana is accommodating, has a fun and upbeat personality and captures beautiful photos. Thank you Dana!

Cake Cathedral Cake Cathedral Wedding Cakes

I don't even know where to begin! Being in the wedding industry, myself, I am constantly working with photographers from our area and sometimes beyond. Dana, with Blessed Beyond Belief, is in my opinion, fabulous beyond belief! So much so that I asked her to be my wedding photographer three years ago. I didn't know her as well then as I do now (I'm happy to say we have become very good friends), but from the first time I ran into her professionally at a wedding that I also happened to be working, I immediately felt a kinship that has continued to grow. Dana is full of life and fun...and that's only for starters. I absolutely hate having my photo taken, but she managed to loosen me up to the point where I actually enjoyed the whole process. A minor miracle, in my opinion. When I got the tons of photos back from our wedding I was thrilled with the outcome! Her eye for detail is amazing and her photos breathtaking. She is an absolute joy to work with!!!

649 Gaynfair Terrace Arroyo Grande, CA, 93420

9am to 7pm
Location of (Blessed Beyond Belief Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding