Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker

Santa Barbara, CA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Head & Heart Photography is a locally focused, exclusive membership photography collective created with the purpose of finding the most talented and motivated local photographers, and connecting them with couples and clients looking to book a photographer whose work and personality they can be confident in.

Each member photographer has gone through an application process that consists of a detailed online questionnaire requiring information about their experience, skills, goals and more, an in-person interview with me (Kiel Rucker), and (when opportunity permits) shooting with me on one of my weddings or projects. I do not invite a photographer to be a part of Head & Heart unless I am confident in their talent, personality, experience and their potential to grow as individuals and photographers. Can鈥檛 wait to show you what we can do!

Head & Heart Member Photographers are invited to apply based on the culmination of my 10+ year of experience and knowledge gained about both sides of the photographer/client relationship, boiled down into an experience that offers talented photographers opportunities to demonstrate and hone their craft while offering clients the best photography experience possible from initial inquiry to the the delivery of their final images.

Experience
Kiel Rucker has been a professional wedding photographer for eight years in Santa Barbara. He has captured weddings on some of the most stunning and notorious venues in the world, including The Ritz Carlton, The Four Seasons Biltmore and San Ysidro Ranch.

• Additional hours

• Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Lizzy
    Lizzy H. Married on 01/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Photos and top notch planning and shooting experience

Booked Marina Borov through Head and Heart photography for a 2 hour elopement shoot in January of 2022 in Santa Barbara. I am honestly not a wedding person and was totally apprehensive about this process, pre-shoot Marina helped me plan when I knew nothing about what I wanted. She was super collaborative as we formed a vision together. She was punctual, prepared, and even served as our witness on the day of the elopement. My partner and I are both awkward people in front of cameras (read eyes shut and goofy expressions), but I really wanted some candids and things that felt real vs. cheesy. Through Marina鈥檚 excellent on-set manner and direction she cajoled us into some amazing candid shots. She was playful, curious, flexible and has a great eye and the photos really show that. I honestly expected the whole experience to be painful, but instead it felt fun and meaningful under her guidance. I work as an art director with commercial photographers for a living, and I have to say Marina stacks up in every way: she is a true wedding pro. She goes above and beyond with her work and she鈥檚 a total bargain for what she brings to the table. Book her while you still can!
  • Tom
    Tom A. Married on 10/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have had a better experience....

I had the pleasure of working with Braydon on my proposal. To give you a little background, my fiance and I were taking a week long trip along the PCH in California with an eventual stop in Santa Barbara where I had decided to propose. Being from the East Coast, I had no idea what to expect and how to plan a proposal without ever going to Santa Barbara in advance. Just through a few phone calls Braydon helped pick out the perfect location and timing to make sure the photos and proposal worked out perfectly. He put me at ease knowing how confident he was in his recommendations. The photos came out beautifully, he kept himself far enough away to give us our moment and still take great photos, and then ran up right in time to get beautiful photos of the proposal. He was so easygoing and relaxed and made the post-proposal shoot fun. We haven't stopped receiving compliments on our photos. Braydon exceeded my expectations in every way.
  • Tash
    Tash Married on 07/02/2021

Amazing photographer

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! My wedding was this past weekend and Kiel was our photographer. We chose him because of his amazing portfolio (check out his website!!) He was wonderful to work with and really made the day stress free. So many people from our bridal party (and even guests) commented on how comfortable Kiel made them feel. He was also very organized and had us on schedule the entire evening (even with thousands of family pics). I would highly recommend Kiel and his team!!!
  • illustration stars

Jason & Francine
20 photos 路 02/22/2015

Pricing

ella & louie ella & louie Wedding Florists

I am always so happy to see Kiel Rucker on the list for my weddings. First of all, he's personable and lovely to work with in all settings. Second, I know I'll see some gorgeous photos after all is said and done. Those images live on long after the day's excitement is over and I keep coming back to them again and again. Kiel is always on my list of recommendations when couples are looking for a talented photographer for engagement photos, elopements and weddings.

Wingett Weddings & Events Wingett Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Kiel is one of the best photographer's I've worked with! Wonderful and very easy going...you're in great hands with him!

Black Bear Inn Black Bear Inn Hotel Weddings

Kiel is an excellent photographer, and a great vendor. He is organized, timely, professional, and responsive to client needs. His work is beautiful - some of the best I've seen over the years. We actually used one of his photos as a one-page ad in a wedding magazine. I highly recommend Kiel for any special occasion.

Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
路 Barn & Farm Weddings

2430 de la vina st. Santa Barbara, CA, 93105
805-618-2510

Monday-Friday | 10:00 - 5:00
Location of (Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker)

Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker frequently asked questions

Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Save the Date
Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs
Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding