Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals

Ventura, CA View map

Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals is a fresh, tableware rental company specializing in rustic, vintage inspired events with a unique twist. Our eclectic style spans various eras, and our lovely pieces are full of charm to brighten up any event. Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals is based in Ventura, CA and serves the Central Coast and Southern California.

Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals creates mismatched place settings for weddings, afternoon teas, bridal showers, baby showers, luncheons, birthday parties, dinner parties, themed celebrations and photo shoots.

Specializing in vintage china, tabletop items and accent décor, Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals can fully enhance your event with our additional rental items including: vintage props, vintage bottles and vases, antique wooden crates, vintage suitcases and more!

We would love to help transform your next event into something remarkably unique and personal.

Find us on:

Instagram: @OtisandPearl

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Decor
Signage
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware

Rebecca M. Married on 04/03/2021

Wonderful selection and great service!

I rented plates through Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals for my wedding. Her selection was great and she worked with me to make my vision come alive. It was very helpful to visit her showroom in person. I highly recommend renting through her for your next celebration!
  • Galen
    Galen J. Married on 05/08/2020

Super Cute! Great style!

We loved working with Otis & Pearl! They have such great collections of unique, authentic glassware, plates, linens, and everything else. Everyone loved our table settings and would not have been the same without Otis & Pearl. Thank you for helping to make our wedding so lovely!
    Michelle Married on 12/31/2019

Exactly what I wanted!! Highly Recommend!

I had a very specific vision for my wedding and came across Otis + Pearl. I fell in love with the gold and white vintage place settings and knew I had to have them on our table! My florist Laura from Cody Florals worked with this team to deliver our vision. Thank you for providing us with the pieces that made our day that much more elegant and special!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Michel B. Events Michel B. Events Wedding Planners

Michel B. Events highly recommends working with Otis & Pearl. They are friendly, efficient and provide beautiful vintage rentals for all occasions.

Ventura, 93001

Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Location of (Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding