12 Reviews for Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals

12 Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals Reviews

I cannot say enough good things about Otis + Pearl! Gretchen was so helpful throughout the entire process - from helping choose colors to coordinating pick up and drop off of the rentals. Her glasses and pitchers that we used for our reception were absolutely gorgeous and matched so well with our flowers and setting. We also rented parasols and raffia fans for our guests to use during the ceremony and cocktail hour which worked out perfectly! Huge thanks to Gretchen for everything!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When my husband and I decided to have an intimate wedding, we knew that we wanted each piece of our reception to feel hand selected by us. Working with Gretchen and her team was an absolute dream. Gretchen was friendly and accommodating, even as we planned our wedding from the East Coast. Our rentals from Otis and Pearl were integral in realizing our vision for our wedding. The unique textures and colors of the votives, cups, and dinnerware truly transformed our backyard reception into a bohemian paradise.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gretchen is fantastic and easy to work with! Her products are even better in person.

Profile Picture Davis, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals has some of the best selection I have seen when it comes to beautiful and unique tableware! Their unique and wide variety of rentals was the reason we chose them for our event! The colorful wine goblets and floral/gold China that we rented for our wedding was definitely a focal point on all of the tables. Gretchen was also a huge help throughout the entire process. She went above and beyond to seek out specific pieces that we were interested in and her coordination for pick up and drop off was seamless. We definitely recommend Otis + Pearl and will use them again for future events! Thanks again Gretchen!

Profile Picture Gelesia, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Otis + Pearl was an amazing vendor. All of their rentals are very high-quality, unique, gorgeous pieces. They are very professional and delivered on every service. Also, you get high value for your money spent. Out of all of my vendors, Otis + Pearl was probably the easiest to work with in terms of communication and delivering on the terms set forth in the contract. They also were flexible when I had to rework my order and adjust quantities. Highly recommend to any person hosting an event and looking for some affordable, high-quality rentals!

Profile Picture User5524570, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented our tableware, vases for our florist as well as aisle runner rugs from Otis + Pearl. The cost was not terribly higher than renting the same from our caterer/florist, but the aesthetic was ten times more lovely. Not to mention, finding the items that Gretchen had on offer on my own would have been a feat far greater (not like I didn't try first though). The tableware and colorful goblets provided decor and really went with the outdoor bohemian vibe we were going for. She has so much other gorgeous inventory available, I wish I had a reason to rent it out.
Gretchen was wonderful to work with - she was responsive, accommodating and kindly coordinated with our florist for an earlier drop-off, as we were coming from out of town and could not arrange ourselves.
Highly recommend Otis + Pearl.

Profile Picture Lena, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gretchen from Otis & Pearl was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. Her gorgeous selection of vintage crockery, cultery and glassware gave our event that extra special something we were looking for and fit our vintage farm to table theme perfectly (at a very reasonable price). She was extremely helpful and flexible, accomodating our changes of heart and fluctuations in guest numbers. I would highly recommend Gretchen and Otis & Pearl for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough great things about Otis and Pearl and Gretchen. I rented gorgeous china, gold flatware, candle holders and wine and water glasses from her for our wedding and everything was absolutely stunning. More than that, Gretchen was a breeze to work with and accommodated my many requests and changes without batting an eye. I also told her we were working on a tight budget and she did everything she could to help me cut costs eliminating flatware pieces I did not need etc. She personally dropped off and picked everything up and was so sweet and calm amidst all the wedding craziness. We had a few pieces go missing and broke a glass and, again, Gretchen was a star and made it no big deal and replacement costs were very reasonable. She is amazing and I highly recommend Otis and Pearl for your wedding/party rentals. Even though there were some similar items available from the big party rental store I rented our tables etc from, I still chose Otis and Pearl over them for personal attention to detail and ease of communication.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gretchen and team at Otis + Pearl Vintage Rentals were an absolute pleasure to work with! Their inventory is just beautiful and quite unique. The wine goblets and champagne flutes I rented really provided the extra vintage touch I needed at my wedding. The value and my overall experience were superb...highly recommended!

Profile Picture Romi, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gretchen was absolutely amazing to work with. She had exactly what I wanted at an amazing price. She was very flexible with the rental times which took a lot of stress off of me. She was also so easy to work with and responsive. Her products helped make my wedding beautiful and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Witny, 6/20/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gretchen was extremely helpful and I would highly recommend Otis+Pearl Vintage Rentals for any event! The china I rented was beautiful and I received tons of compliments! They are very easy to work with and always got back to me right away with any questions or suggestions. Definitely the best vintage rental in Ventura County!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Otis + Pearl for vintage cups for our wedding decor at the tables. Not only were the cups amazing and better than expected, the staff was very accommodating to our needs as they changed getting closer to the event. I wish we would have used them for more vintage stuff since it provided more character to our event, nonetheless, we were very satisfied with what we got.

Profile Picture O, 3/14/15, 1 Review