603 Central Avenue, Buellton, CA 93427 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Domingues Photography

I offer elegant yet affordable wedding photography. I have a BFA degree from California Polytechnic State University in Art and Design, with a concentration in Photography and Digital Imagery. I offer unlimited hours on your wedding day. My wedding packages include from a variety to fit your wedding day needs, which range from CD of your images, proof book, slideshow montage, custom design wedding album, save-the-date cards and thank you cards design, engagement sessions. I customize your wedding images for you with a personal mixture of candid images, artistic and photojournalistic images, and traditional images. Your wedding images will be color corrected to black and white, color corrected, sepia, and other fun enhancements that will make your images artistic and special.

MDP2369
b7aea3c9f561e907 1326481708814 MG1236copy
ADP0369

2 Reviews for Amanda Domingues Photography

Katelyn · Married on 10/01/2011

Mandy was the photographer for our rehearsal, wedding and reception and I honestly cannot imagine the day without her. Both my husband and I, and our families were thoroughly impressed with her gorgeous work. You can truly tell that this is her passion in life, and that she loves what she does. She captured every single moment that we could ever imagine and so much more. We can’t thank her enough for her time and her amazing talent. We truly can relive every moment of our special day, and remember every detail and feeling that we had thanks to her amazing photos. The photo book that she put together was perfect and she really was great at keeping you updated and informed about what she was working on after the wedding. We got our photo book really quick and it was fantastic. I would recommend Mandy to anyone in search of an amazing, talented, creative and affordable wedding photographer. She is defiantly the whole package. I can’t wait to have her photograph the many other special days still to come in our lives. I know that she will do an equally as beautiful job as she did for our wedding day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
    Katelyn and Nick Anderson

Sent on 01/14/2012

Erin · Married on 11/04/2006

I felt that the quality of service we received from Amanda was excellent! I am very glad I asked her to photograph our wedding. If there is another wedding in our family I would definitely recommend her. She was affordable and her style was natural and unique.

Sent on 05/03/2011

Amanda Domingues Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 603 Central Avenue Buellton, 93427 See on map