Day-Of, Full, Partial

About EVENTful Moments

Wedding & Event Planning- Serving the greater Seattle area & destinations

EVENTful Moments is an award winning wedding and event planning company. Our team has been awarded King 5’s Best of Western Washington, Best Wedding Planner, along with Wedding Wire’s Couples Choice Awards, The Knot’s Best of Weddings and Borrowed & Blue’s Best. We have been published in Seattle Bride Magazine, as well as featured on popular wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty and Every Last Detail.

From the moment you say "I will" till the moment you say "I do", we are here to help you as much or as little as you need.

To find out more about our services, please visit us at: www.eventfulmomentsllc.com

Contact us today for your free consultation, we'd love to hear from you!

{Email} info@eventfulmomentsllc.com

Civil (2)
Destination (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Cultural (1)

As parents of the bride, we wanted our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding to be memorable and enjoyable. Sarah and Jessica provided all that and then some. From the moment we contacted Sarah, to the wedding venue being cleaned after the wedding, both ladies were there for us. They helped to create the vision and "up-beat" atmosphere that our daughter and son-in-law wanted, and an evening for all of us to remember!
As parents, words can't begin to express the appreciation we have for Sarah's guidance, helpfulness, professionalism and "can-do" attitude. She knows her job, but more importantly she loves it with a passion, which made it such a joy to have here right there for our daughter's and son-in-law's special occasion.
Thank you for allowing us, as parents, to be able to relax and take pleasure in watching our daughter, son-in-law and their wedding guests truly enjoying the celebration of their marriage,
Mary and Ruben

Profile Picture Mary, 11/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot put into words how much I recommend Eventful Moments! I hired Jessica for day of wedding coordination for my wedding at the Hollywood Schoolhouse in Woodinville, WA. Working with Jessica was beyond easy and more than I could have hoped for. When planning my wedding I did a ton of research on vendors and asked many of my friends as well for their recommendations. I found Eventful Moments through the Snohomish wedding show and they were also highly recommended by my photographer. After looking at their website and emailing with them, I knew that I would be in good hands and that they would deliver what I was looking for. From the start, Jessica was so delightful, friendly and easy to work with. I couldn’t believe how responsive she always was. She was very knowledgeable about the industry and clearly very passionate about what she does. The process of planning all the details of a wedding was certainly overwhelming and a huge project, but having Jessica there made it a hundred times easier for me! I honestly could not have imagined doing it any other way. Hiring Eventful Moments was worth the cost and so much more!
Jessica made me feel very special throughout the entire process. I know I wasn’t the only bride she was working with, but she always made it feel like I had her full attention and that she was always there for me if I needed her for anything. She met with me a few months before my wedding, did my venue walk through, ran the rehearsal and coordinated the wedding day. In between that, she answered endless emails from me. She was so organized with coordinating all the vendors and details. She thought of things I never would have thought of. An extra bonus is that if you hire Eventful Moments, they have some discounts available with key vendors, so that was a nice surprise along the way to be able to save money on various orders (Minted, CORT, etc.) I got so many complements from my family and wedding party about how wonderful she was!

Profile Picture April, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
7 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the good fortune to work on the same team with EVENTful Moments on several occasions. Each time, they have been nothing but professional, cheerful and highly competent. They attended to every detail with love and care and have made each wedding shine! Would highly recommend.

Details, details, details! Sarah and her team handle them with class. She will put you at ease and make your day the one you want! Her combination of professionalism and humor is perfect for couples on their wedding day. You want to not stress on your day? Hire Sarah!

EVENTful Moments is the very best in the business. They provide all aspects of planning your perfect wedding. Very flexible and happy to work with you on creating your vision. Highly recommended!!!!

Events

Arlington, WA 98223   See On Map
425-760-9093 (phone)
EVENTful Moments is a wedding Planner - Coordinator from the Greater Seattle Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Snohomish, and surrounding areas. EVENTful Moments is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Greater Seattle Area wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Wedding and Event Planning.