EVENTful Moments Reviews

75 Reviews for EVENTful Moments

• Alyssa

Alyssa Wade · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Best Wedding Planner!

One of the best decisions we made wedding planning was hiring Sarah Swanson with Eventful Moments as our day of coordinator. From the moment we met her, I knew it was the perfect fit. Sarah is fun, friendly, organized, and professional. She was always so quick to answer any of my emails and wide range of questions we sent her way. Every planning meeting we had was much more enjoyable because of her attitude and knowledge. We also hired Sarah to do the florals for our wedding. She took all our thoughts on flowers and really worked hard to keep us within our budget and executed the florals perfectly. Day of the wedding Sarah and her team made my life as a bride so much easier! I didn’t have to worry about a single thing with setup or any vendors, nor did the bridal party or any family members. Sarah and her team made it so we could just fully enjoy the day with our loved ones. They took our vision and all the décor we picked out for the reception and executed it better than I could have imagined. We are so thankful to have had Sarah and her team as part of the planning process and our wedding day. She is hands down one of the best event planners I have ever worked with, and I am also an event professional. We have been recommending Sarah to all our friends because she was so much fun to work with and we also just want to hang out with her again! Hire Sarah and her team, you’ll be so happy you did!!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 10/06/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Oh my goodness where would I have been without Jessica?! Hiring Eventful Moments was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our day was absolutely flawless - There was nothing we would have changed about our day, or wished than anything had gone better and I know that Jessica and her assistant Hillary made it happen. We had a team of awesome vendors, but we had NO STRESS at all and I can only imagine all the magic that happened on Jessica's part to make sure we felt that way on our big day. Jessica was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process - gently directing and redirecting me as I needed, responsive to all my emails and questions, professional, kind and sincere; we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much for a truly PERFECT DAY

Sent on 10/28/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience with Jessica!

From the very beginning, Jessica was the most helpful coordinator and was amazing to work with. The vendor recommendations were helpful, and for the things I needed the most help with - decor and flowers - Jessica was so great in helping me make decisions or connecting me with a florist who was perfect for my situation. Jessica always responded quickly and was always organized. On the wedding day, she did an amazing job wrangling our crazy families and handling each mini-crisis as they occurred. She brought a day of assistant who was also wonderful! Jessica was also prepared with a day-of emergency kit that we made use of when lotion, safety pins, aspirin, and eyelash glue were needed. We also rented decor items from Eventful Moments' collection and that process was easy and convenient. I could go on an on about how great our experience with Jessica and Eventful Moments was, but overall I would definitely recommend them for day-of coordination!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Camille

Camille Cleveland · Married on 08/24/2019

Start out on the right foot with Eventful Moments!

A friend told me (future MOTB) that the only time I should hear my name is when guests used it to tell me what a beautiful wedding. That was prophetic since we contacted Eventful Moments and Jessica Campbell became our wedding planner extraordinaire. Jessica was amazing right from the beginning (making me aware of so many details I didn't realize needed to have decisions made around them) to the big day, and everything in between. She and EvM are so well respected in the Seattle area - they have all the best contacts for each and every wedding vendor. Jessica was unflappable and always positive and exceedingly organized. I can't imagine having planned the wedding without her (well, i can, but it isn't a pretty picture). The value of these services are incalculable. Do yourself a big favor and start out your planning on the right foot by choosing Eventful Moments as your partner in this memorable journey. We are so glad we did!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely Incredible Planners!!

Words cannot describe how amazing Sarah at Eventful Moments was to work with for our August 2019 wedding. From the very beginning, Sarah was responsive, helpful, and fun. She indulged my Type-A tendencies while keeping us on track with everything and always found a solution to any issue - large or small. On the wedding day, Sarah was unbelievable. Our venue looked more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and every detail was executed on time and flawlessly. We did the partial planning package, but it felt like Sarah was involved at every single step of the process because she was and because she genuinely cared about us and our day. We would recommend Sarah and Eventful Moments to anyone getting married - it was one of our most worthwhile investments into making our day perfect.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Alicia Gamrath · Married on 07/20/2019

Invaluable!!

The absolute best! I would rate 10 out of 5 stars if I could. I cannot put into words the gratitude my husband and I have for Sarah and her stellar team, both floral and wedding planning services. She made our vision come to life better than we could have imagined, with thoughtful attention to detail, deep understanding of all things wedding, and an earnest desire to make our dream a reality, all within our budget. During the planning process, and on our wedding day, when curveballs came our way, we felt complete assurance that all would be well because whatever may happen, Sarah would work her magic! She blew our expectations out of the water. And beyond her personal services, she put us in contact with incredible vendors, many of whom gave us a discount because of her referral. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Sarah and Eventful Moments!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Allie

Allie Cook · Married on 06/22/2019

Sarah and her team were amazing to work with!

I honestly don't know what we would have done if we didn't have Sarah as our day of coordinator. She went above and beyond as we planned our wedding remotely from San Francisco. She was extremely helpful and responsive the year leading up to our wedding, and made the wedding day run smoother than I could have imagined. I was unsure if/how our vision would come to life since we planned remotely, but Sarah and her assistant were able to decorate exactly the way we envisioned (even helping to put our Persian Sofreh table together, which is no easy feat!). I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne Kaiser · Married on 10/20/2018

BEST wedding decision besides marrying my husband LOL

Holy cow, I don't even know where to begin. Our investment in EVENTful Moments and Sarah was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. To say "you need her" is an understatement.

We found Sarah by word of mouth from other clients of hers, and her company has the reviews to back up everything that's said about her and EVENTful Moments. Sarah has done the weddings of three of my family friends and another planner with her company to doing my best friend's wedding next summer.

Sarah and her knowledge is invaluable to a bride. She is an expert on everything wedding related. Her attention to detail and her level of organization gave me so much comfort throughout our 18 month planning process. She thought of everything I didn't, and even things I didn't even know I needed to think about. Sarah is also a top-notch communicator, which wins her favor with clients and her fellow vendors. That was one of my favorite things about her! She was so responsive to texts and emails, I honestly don't know how she does it. With all the discounts we got from other vendors JUST because Sarah was our planner, she basically paid for herself. Everybody loves working with her that much - if that doesn't tell you everything you need to know, I don't know what will!

On the day of the actual wedding, Sarah was a dream. She coordinated all our vendors, drop off and pick up of rentals, table set up, and she even collected all of our gifts, cards, and DIY objects for us to take home at the end of the evening. Just for some insight into the finer details...Sarah and her team picked up multiple smashed glasses on the dance floor, brought the bride and groom drinks and food after the ceremony, fixed a stain on a bridesmaid's dress before walking down the aisle, and probably a dozen other things I didn't even realize - which is exactly the point of a planner. Sarah and her team acted as a buffer for me and my husband for all things negative or stressful during the most important day of our lives.

From start to finish, she was just the best. Hire her or any of her stellar co-planners and you will be as happy as I am with that decision.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica was the reason that I my fiance (now husband) and I survived! She is incredibly professional but also sweet and always smiling. Her organization and efficiency made the process so easy and I knew when it came to the big day we would have nothing to worry about! I was right....everything was absolutely perfect (even if it wasn't we were blissfully unaware which is the whole point, right?)
    Thank you Jessica and team for the phenomenal experience!!!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Leonard · Married on 09/21/2018

Eventful is the best

There are no words I can string together that could ever convey just how grateful I am for Sarah Swanson. I literally could not have done it without her! Sarah took a bunch of random ideas I had in my head and made them into the most beautiful day ever. She really gave me the opportunity to just be a bride. I was afraid that I would spend most of my day worrying about things, but I was able to sit back and enjoy my day because I had complete faith that Sarah would make things beautiful and they went over and beyond my expectations. Sarah, Jessica, and Maddie made our day go so smooth, and made all of our wedding day dreams come true. If there were any bumps in the day, we had no idea.

The EVENTful team also did our flowers, and I have received so many compliments on how beautiful everything turned out. My bouquet was so gorgeous, I literally think about it everyday and wish that it could last forever!!

People always question if they need a planner or not, and let me tell you- after all the planning and craziness of the wedding day, there is NO WAY our day would’ve been as perfect as it was if we didn’t have the amazing girls of EVENTful Moments. There are so many things you don’t think about, and that you shouldn’t have to think about on your wedding day.

Do yourself a favor and hire these amazing ladies for your big day, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Aunik Bhattacharjee · Married on 09/02/2018

Eventful Moments - the best in the business

Wow! what else can I say about Sarah and her team.

My fiancee and I got engaged in September 2016 and began our wedding planning immediately. We live in San Francisco and got married in Seattle - in September 2018 (almost 2-yrs later!).

Planning remotely was extremely difficult to do alone, so we sought out a reputable and attentive wedding planner to assist us, and we definitely chose the right one!

Sarah helped us over the course of our 2-yr engagement, I can't stress enough how impressed we were with her attention to detail, friendliness, her calm, even-keeled demeanor, and her ability to liaise between us and our vendors (while helping negotiate prices across the board) in a different city in an extremely effective way. We travelled to Seattle 5-6 times in this span, and every time we visited Sarah had lined up meetings with vendors, tastings, etc. and worked with our limited availability. I don't know what we would have done without her relationships with Seattle's best wedding vendors. We took her recommendations for our florist, our DJ, and our caterers - and all 3 were simply spectacular.

To make things more complicated, we had essentially a 3-day wedding at 3 different locations (Friday at Hotel 1000, Saturday at Sodo Park, and Sunday at a private residence) - tons of vendors, tons of schedules, and tons of guests!

It feels so good when your guests say "this was the best wedding I've ever been to" - and so much of this should be attributed to the job Sarah did.

Every event (and rehearsal for each) went off without a hitch, my fiancee and I didn't even notice all the work Sarah and her team were doing behind the scenes making sure everyone was in the right place (whether guests or bridal party/family).

Sarah truly cares about her clients and their special day (or in our case, days), and it really shows through her work ethic and commitment to making sure everything was perfect.

I'd recommend Eventful Moments to any engaged couple looking for a reliable and responsible wedding planner. This team is truly special!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Laurie · Married on 08/17/2018

Jessica Campbell was the wedding planner for my daughter and (now) son-in-law. She was responsive, supportive, helpful and knowledgeable. On the day of the wedding, she was everywhere we needed her to be, always calm, prepared and able to solve the issue at hand. Incredible service and always with a smile and a reassuring presence. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2018

Bye bye stress, hello fairytale wedding!

Meeting Jessica for the first time, we immediately clicked. She is so sweet and knowledgeable. Throughout our one year of planning my wedding together, Jessica was always there for me, full of great ideas, accommodating to my need for visuals, and supportive of all of my wedding planning emotions.

Most importantly, I would not have had my fairytale wedding without Jessica's assistance. The vendor team that she pulled together was incredible. I knew that I could trust Jessica and any vendors she would be working with.

Her ideas based on my not-quite-formed vision really made my wedding day. I would not have been able to come up with the ideas that she did that really made my wedding so special.

Working with Jessica took a huge chunk of stress off of me, and she handled it with absolute grace and always with a smile on her face.

The morning of the big day, multiple people commented how unnaturally calm I was. What was there to be worried about? Jessica and her assistant Jessica had everything completely under control! After watching the day unfold, I know for sure that I could not have had my wedding day without them. They took care of coordinating the vendors, setup, keeping the day moving, fluffing my dress before walking down the aisle, tossing my veil for gorgeous photos, and clean up.

I am so grateful for Jessica, Jessica, and EVENTful Moments for pulling together such a magical day and for being the most supportive throughout the entire planning process!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Julia · Married on 06/30/2018

Choosing EVENTful Moments and hiring Sarah as our day of coordinator was seriously the best decision throughout the whole wedding planning process that my husband and I ever made! Sarah's quick responses to e-mails was so comforting, and would answer any of our questions. Right away Sarah met with my husband and I to introduce herself and go over her services and we instantly knew that everything would be okay with Sarah's assistance. About 6 weeks out from our wedding we met with Sarah at our venue to go over logistics and she helped us create a To-Do List that we had NO IDEA we needed and it was so helpful! The day of...I texted Sarah in a panic forgetting so many little small items but was instantly reassured because she replied back right away and said she had them in her emergency kit bag. Her and her wonderful assistant set up all of our tables with linens and centerpieces, all of our other decorations, and checked-in with the wedding party and myself regularly. At the end of the night...Sarah and her assistant packed up all of the linens and decorations, and she had packed up containers of food and cake to take back to our hotel which was the best thing ever! Her professionalism and warmth, her correspondences with our other vendors, and more importantly her patience with the mother of the bride :) was so appreciative! Sarah...thank you for going above and beyond to help make mine and Tom's day just absolutely amazing. We cannot recommend EVENTful Moments, and Sarah Swanson enough! They are worth every penny!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Mary · Married on 11/02/2017

As parents of the bride, we wanted our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding to be memorable and enjoyable. Sarah and Jessica provided all that and then some. From the moment we contacted Sarah, to the wedding venue being cleaned after the wedding, both ladies were there for us. They helped to create the vision and "up-beat" atmosphere that our daughter and son-in-law wanted, and an evening for all of us to remember!
    As parents, words can't begin to express the appreciation we have for Sarah's guidance, helpfulness, professionalism and "can-do" attitude. She knows her job, but more importantly she loves it with a passion, which made it such a joy to have here right there for our daughter's and son-in-law's special occasion.
    Thank you for allowing us, as parents, to be able to relax and take pleasure in watching our daughter, son-in-law and their wedding guests truly enjoying the celebration of their marriage,
    Mary and Ruben

Sent on 11/25/2017

Marisa · Married on 11/02/2017

Sarah and team are absolutely amazing to work with! I worked directly with Sarah and she was phenomenal. She was extremely communicative, provided amazing recommendations for additional vendors, and gave us a truly seamless wedding day. We hired Sarah for day-of coordination, and it was worth every penny. She was wonderful at keeping me (the bride) on task, especially in the weeks before the wedding, allowed my family to just enjoy the wedding day (which was not an easy task with my mom!), and worked so well with ALL of our vendors. Her presence was calming and supportive and she executed everything the way I envisioned (and even better!). Her team in attendance on wedding day, was just as amazing, and I couldn't thank them enough for what they did. While I initially didn't want a wedding coordinator, I am so thankful Sarah changed my mind. I highly encourage working with Eventful Moments, so you can just enjoy your special day!

Sent on 03/08/2018

April · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot put into words how much I recommend Eventful Moments! I hired Jessica for day of wedding coordination for my wedding at the Hollywood Schoolhouse in Woodinville, WA. Working with Jessica was beyond easy and more than I could have hoped for. When planning my wedding I did a ton of research on vendors and asked many of my friends as well for their recommendations. I found Eventful Moments through the Snohomish wedding show and they were also highly recommended by my photographer. After looking at their website and emailing with them, I knew that I would be in good hands and that they would deliver what I was looking for. From the start, Jessica was so delightful, friendly and easy to work with. I couldn’t believe how responsive she always was. She was very knowledgeable about the industry and clearly very passionate about what she does. The process of planning all the details of a wedding was certainly overwhelming and a huge project, but having Jessica there made it a hundred times easier for me! I honestly could not have imagined doing it any other way. Hiring Eventful Moments was worth the cost and so much more!
    Jessica made me feel very special throughout the entire process. I know I wasn’t the only bride she was working with, but she always made it feel like I had her full attention and that she was always there for me if I needed her for anything. She met with me a few months before my wedding, did my venue walk through, ran the rehearsal and coordinated the wedding day. In between that, she answered endless emails from me. She was so organized with coordinating all the vendors and details. She thought of things I never would have thought of. An extra bonus is that if you hire Eventful Moments, they have some discounts available with key vendors, so that was a nice surprise along the way to be able to save money on various orders (Minted, CORT, etc.) I got so many complements from my family and wedding party about how wonderful she was!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

Hiring Eventful Moments and Jessica was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding process. From our first meeting to the countless number of email exchanges, I felt completely at ease and had full confidence that Jessica understood exactly what we wanted and how to execute it. Working with Jessica allowed us to actually enjoy the wedding day and not stress about the details, which can be really difficult to do. I can't even count the number of wedding guests that commented on how smoothly the day flowed and my parents were so thankful that at the end of the night, everything was organized and ready to go. If you want to truly enjoy your wedding planning experience, you can't go wrong with Eventful Moments!!! Thank you Jessica and Jess too, you both were absolutely stellar, love you ladies!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

I could ramble on for awhile about our positive experiences with Sarah Swanson and EVENTful moments throughout the whole wedding process, but I will highlight three main reasons:

1) Sarah is an excellent communicator. She listened to me and understood my vision, and had great suggestions of how to make that vision a reality. She provided great & honest recommendations for other vendors. I sent her a ton of emails and she is very quick, professional, positive, and helpful in every response. At one point, she sensed that I was a little stressed out and called me just to check in. She could tell I was stressed and suggested a few things she could take off my plate. She communicated with all the vendors in the last month (so helpful!!), and worked out so many of the last minute details flawlessly.

2) Sarah is organized and offers an extremely valuable service for brides that are stressed, busy, or just need a little extra support with all the final details. She developed customized timelines and tools to communicate all the details with everyone involved. She facilitated my rehearsal, which went surprisingly smooth with my massive wedding party (including 8 children.)

3) Sarah has magical solutions to everything. She (and her awesome colleague Jenna) have clearly done this many times before. When my dress ripped and layers fell off right before I walked down the aisle, Sarah had the supplies to quickly sew the layers back on me so no one would noticed. When someone spilled a glass of red wine down the front of my dress, Sarah had stain removal supplies and made the dress look new again. I am positive that Sarah & Jenn fixed or resolved several hiccups during the day that I never even heard about. They both remained positive and supportive, and worked incredibly hard to make sure it all went smoothly.

I would highly recommend Sarah & her team to any couple considering the idea of hiring a wedding planner. You won't regret it.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Tisha · Married on 06/25/2017

Jessica went above and beyond for my wedding. Another vendor was unable to come through with one of my requests however Jessica knowing my vision was able to call a local vendor the day before my event and make my dream come true! I thank you Eventful Moments for making my dreams a reality!
    Love,
    Ryan & Tisha❤️

Sent on 06/29/2017

Tegan · Married on 10/22/2016

The first thing booked before anything was with Sarah, which is something I know myself and husband do not regret!! Sarah kept me calm the day off the wedding knowing everything would be picture perfect, but for the entire year I was planning. Any question simple or complex Sarah would answer so quickly and put me at ease.

Ladies,
    Even if you are a spreadsheet loving, occupation in operations and very detail orientated you still may over look something that Sarah can come to the rescue to help you get the wedding day we all hope and dream off.

I personally think Sarah and her team should wear super hero costumes to weddings, because that's how I felt they were to me the day off the wedding :)

You will not regret this ne item to mark off your checklist.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Ellen · Married on 10/15/2016

When I first started planning my wedding I thought I could manage to handle doing it all without a coordinator, but as we got within a year out from our wedding I quickly realized in order to keep my sanity and truly enjoy our wedding day that having someone take the reins on the day-of was absolutely necessary...cue Sarah and her team at EVENTful Moments. From the very first e-mail exchange I knew I was going to be in very good hands with her. Sarah was always prompt in answering any of my e-mails and full of great suggestions!! In addition to the day-of coordination she also provided several decorative rental pieces for our space. She has an incredible inventory of beautiful decor that cannot be passed up and will truly transform any space. A month out from the wedding Sarah took charge of contacting all of our vendors and making sense of our day-of timeline based on the time period we had each of them for - I know there's no way I could have done that (sanely) without her. A week before our big day we were starting to get worried about the "storm of the century" that was being covered all over the news, but in exchanging emails with her and feeling her sense of calmness it really helped me to feel the same way. When it came to the rehearsal everyone commented to us at one point or another that she executed the best rehearsal any of them had been part of and put us all at ease. On the day of she handled everything flawlessly. I was told by many people that I seemed very relaxed in the hours leading up to the ceremony and I KNOW without a doubt that its because of Sarah and Jenna. She was fantastic at keeping us on schedule and where we needed to be. If anything odd happened I had no idea. I will absolutely be recommending her to all brides!!! Take it from a bride who almost didn't want a day-of coordinator, she is the real deal and I cannot express my gratitude enough for everything she did to make our day amazing!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

Sarah is the absolute best and most amazing wedding planner ever! She went over and beyond on everything to help make my wedding day perfect. She is the sweetest person ever that has every detail accounted for. She has such a calm demeaner about her too that helps keep you less stressed because you know she will take care of everything. The day of the wedding was perfect with her running the show. We had a few minor hiccups but I had no clue about them because she acted fast and smart and solved them all. She always brought a smile to my face and my mom and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing woman to help plan my wedding. She seriously invests everything she has into making your day perfect and I hold a special place in my heart for her for that. Love everything about her and it was the best decision to go with Eventful Moments hands down!

Sent on 08/26/2016
  • FutureMrsHart<3

Kyleah · Married on 08/13/2016

We absolutely LOVE Sarah & Mallory! We hired Sarah for our day of coordination and she brought Mallory on the day of - and everything turned out perfect! I don't know what I would've done without Sarah in the last month of my wedding. Even though I just hired her for the day of coordination - she helped me with everything that I needed in the last month! Coordinating with vendors & the venue, making suggestions! Her day of timeline and ceremony diagram were amazing!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Sophie · Married on 08/12/2016

We could not have chosen a better Day of Coordinator! When we met Jessica we knew right away that she would ensure that our day would run smoothly. She is super on top of it and asked questions about details we hadn't yet thought about—she is very knowledgable and experienced. Throughout the planning process she was quick to respond to questions we had, and on our wedding day she made sure everything ran like clockwork. I can't recommend her enough! It's not your typical DOC that sows your bustle up when the button comes off, corrals your caterer (we had an especially difficult one), and is not only commanding but extremely sweet and genuine! We loved working with you, Jessica!

Sent on 11/01/2016