Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lloyd Photographers

Congratulations on your engagement! We're Amanda and Steven, a husband and wife wedding photography team, based in the Pacific Northwest and available for weddings worldwide! We love weddings, we love wedding photography, & we'd love to be your wedding photographers!

We strive to be more than just the photographers on your wedding day, but rather a friend that brings your love story to real life in your photographs. The dress. The shoes. The nerves. The LOVE! Our approach ensures your personalities are portrayed in her images.

Wedding photography is about telling the true story of your wedding day as it unfolds. From your dress hanging before you put it on, the decor you spend countless hours preparing, to the special moments you aren't even aware were photographed, wedding photographs are the last tangible part of your wedding day that last a lifetime!

Collections include a complimentary engagement session, two main photographers, carefully curated and edited images with a high-resolution digital download gallery with print release and a guest sign in album!

Let us tell your love story! Email us! amanda@lloydphotographers.com, or, click here to email us! Feel free to call at 206.817.4910.

Follow Lloyd Photographers on

Lloyd Photographers 6
Lloyd Photographers 7
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 07/13/2019

I would book them for everything

They were one of the biggest highlights for my husband and I. We seriously could not stop talking about how much fun we had with them throughout our wedding day. They kept us calm, while uplifting us and getting us pumped for the ceremony and reception. Our photos turned out so much better than we could've imagined. We can't stop looking through them! And we also got a preview of our wedding day photos the next day, which was amazing. I have nothing but great things to say about the Lloyds. They were the best people we could have added to our wedding day. My husband and I absolutely will recommend them to anyone getting married! Thank you Steven and Amanda!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Leonard · Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding Photographer Angels

We could not recommend the Lloyds enough! Amanda and Steven are so amazing to work with. We did our engagement photos last winter and they were totally down to adventure into the snowy mountains with us! Having never taken couple photos together professionally, we were a little nervous... but that feeling went away as soon as Amanda started talking! Her pose prompts made everything so easy and we laughed the whole time.

Cut to the wedding day, Amanda and Steven’s easy-going, sweet, and fun vibe made our day a breeze. Their pose prompts made everyone in photos feel at ease and not nervous to take photos. The detail shots turned out amazing, and they captured all the little parts of our wedding we wanted. We’re so obsessed with every photo. They worked with my planners to make sure everything was going on schedule and moved things up and back to accommodate changes in the timeline. There was even an oops with the groomsmen jackets that I didn’t even know about because Amanda moved the picture schedule around to accommodate!

Being in the wedding industry myself, I was afraid that I would see the day as just another wedding and not be able to enjoy it as a bride. Had I not had Amanda and Steven as my photographers I wouldn’t have been able to fully relax and enjoy the day. I couldn’t have felt more like a bride, and I’m so grateful that I could trust them to capture my day.

Thank you to the Lloyds for capturing our day so perfectly!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2018

Great team, lovely to work with

Amanda and Steven were amazing to work with. We were referred to them by the photographer who did my senior portraits (she picked her wedding date around when they could photograph it!!), so right off the bat we knew we were in good hands. We skyped with Amanda before we booked so she could get a feel for us and vise versa and she was super friendly and nice. We had already done our engagement photos with another photographer so I was a little worried about not having that extra time with Amanda and Steven to get comfortable before the big day, but there was nothing to be worried about! Amanda was super on top of everything, slipping in and out of the get ready room to go photograph the rings, dresses, etc. She was very calm and supportive. I know that the boys had a lot of fun with Steven as well. When it came time to our first look/couple pictures, we felt right at home. They posed us just enough, but mostly let us be ourselves. You can tell that they're a great couple together and that they love what they do. They were super efficient with the family pictures as well- they had all the combinations ready and didn't have to ask us any questions. I think we were a little pressed for time, but the only thing I would have done differently with the family photos is asking them to pose people a little bit more. At the ceremony and reception they were super sneaky- my mom didn't even notice them, but they clearly were everywhere because we got great moments captured from the whole night. Amanda also helped us with the cake cutting because we had no idea what to do (the one thing we didn't think about). At sunset they quickly took us outside and got some amazing pictures (I don't think anyone even noticed we were gone). Basically, they are two amazing photographers that are even better because they're in love and they will be a great addition to your wedding day!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Lloyd Photographers 8
    Lloyd Photographers 9
    Lloyd Photographers 10

Lloyd Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• EVENTful Moments
    EVENTful Moments Wedding Planners

Where do I start with how amazing these two are?! Being wedding planners, we work with a ton of different photographers and believe me when I say, Amanda and Steven stand out in more ways than one. Not only is this adorable duo the sweetest people you will ever meet, they are incredible photographers too! Whether you are completely comfortable around the camera or beyond awkward, these two will make you feel right at home, with your photos being the true you! They will always listen, have your best interest at heart and ALWAYS go above and beyond in their service!! If you are debating whether they are the right fit for you, stop, and consider yourself lucky to snag them up before your date is booked. You won't regret it and can thank us later!! :) To Amanda and Steven- Thank you, for always making each and every wedding with you perfect in all ways... and most importantly, treating our couples like gold! We love you guys!!

• Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design
    Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design Wedding Florists

Amazing pictures and great to work with!

• Seattle, 98101 See on map