Lloyd Photographers Reviews

Lloyd Photographers 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Leonard · Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding Photographer Angels

We could not recommend the Lloyds enough! Amanda and Steven are so amazing to work with. We did our engagement photos last winter and they were totally down to adventure into the snowy mountains with us! Having never taken couple photos together professionally, we were a little nervous... but that feeling went away as soon as Amanda started talking! Her pose prompts made everything so easy and we laughed the whole time.

Cut to the wedding day, Amanda and Steven’s easy-going, sweet, and fun vibe made our day a breeze. Their pose prompts made everyone in photos feel at ease and not nervous to take photos. The detail shots turned out amazing, and they captured all the little parts of our wedding we wanted. We’re so obsessed with every photo. They worked with my planners to make sure everything was going on schedule and moved things up and back to accommodate changes in the timeline. There was even an oops with the groomsmen jackets that I didn’t even know about because Amanda moved the picture schedule around to accommodate!

Being in the wedding industry myself, I was afraid that I would see the day as just another wedding and not be able to enjoy it as a bride. Had I not had Amanda and Steven as my photographers I wouldn’t have been able to fully relax and enjoy the day. I couldn’t have felt more like a bride, and I’m so grateful that I could trust them to capture my day.

Thank you to the Lloyds for capturing our day so perfectly!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2018

Great team, lovely to work with

Amanda and Steven were amazing to work with. We were referred to them by the photographer who did my senior portraits (she picked her wedding date around when they could photograph it!!), so right off the bat we knew we were in good hands. We skyped with Amanda before we booked so she could get a feel for us and vise versa and she was super friendly and nice. We had already done our engagement photos with another photographer so I was a little worried about not having that extra time with Amanda and Steven to get comfortable before the big day, but there was nothing to be worried about! Amanda was super on top of everything, slipping in and out of the get ready room to go photograph the rings, dresses, etc. She was very calm and supportive. I know that the boys had a lot of fun with Steven as well. When it came time to our first look/couple pictures, we felt right at home. They posed us just enough, but mostly let us be ourselves. You can tell that they're a great couple together and that they love what they do. They were super efficient with the family pictures as well- they had all the combinations ready and didn't have to ask us any questions. I think we were a little pressed for time, but the only thing I would have done differently with the family photos is asking them to pose people a little bit more. At the ceremony and reception they were super sneaky- my mom didn't even notice them, but they clearly were everywhere because we got great moments captured from the whole night. Amanda also helped us with the cake cutting because we had no idea what to do (the one thing we didn't think about). At sunset they quickly took us outside and got some amazing pictures (I don't think anyone even noticed we were gone). Basically, they are two amazing photographers that are even better because they're in love and they will be a great addition to your wedding day!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Lloyd Photographers 8
    Lloyd Photographers 9
    Lloyd Photographers 10

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

Amanda and Steven were so incredibly fun to work with! They had such a talent and eye for capturing amazing photos for our special day. Ben and I loved their down-to-earth demeanor and fun, loving nature. Felt like working and talking with old friends, which made the day feel relaxed and fun. Would definitely recommend this sweet couple to any newlyweds. We so appreciated their attention to detail for capturing memories from our wedding and appreciate all the beautiful photos we now have forever to cherish!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda and Steven were fun and easy to work with and to spend our wedding day with and we loved our photos!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jaycie · Married on 05/26/2018

I was on the search for a photographer for our wedding in Alaska! I wasn't 100% pleased with the photographers in my area, so I decided to look in the lower 48 for a photographer! After hundreds of websites I viewed, I came across Amanda and Steven Lloyd and I guess you can say it was love at first sight! I was absolutely in love with their photos and knew that I wanted them and only them. I had other photographers offer to do my wedding for free if I bought their ticket to Alaska, but they didn't quite compare to Lloyd Photographers. I reached out, and asked if they would be interested in doing a wedding in Alaska and, well who wouldn't want to come to Alaska! I have to say, the thing that stood out the most to me was that they're a husband and wife team. One for the bride and one for the groom, it's PERFECT. Communicating with Amanda was very easy, and she was so accommodating which helped the stressful wedding process. On our wedding day it was so nice having photographers that have done this many many times and you can tell they definitely know what they're doing, and they make you feel so comfortable too which is (duh) a huge plus. They obviously work well together, I mean they're married haha. When we got our photos I fell in love again and I am so excited to get some hung up! If you're on the search for a photographer, look no further. This is the PERFECT duo!

XOXO

Lloyd Photographers 16
    Lloyd Photographers 17
    Lloyd Photographers 18

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2018

Amanda & Steven are absolutely wonderful! They are down to earth, funny and easy to work with! They instantly make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They know how to get couples laughing at each other (and Amanda & Steven are funny too!) which results in beautiful candid photos. We are in love with our final photos, they captured our wedding perfectly and I couldn't be more pleased. Amanda is flexible with schedules (i.e. engagement session) and she is awesome at helping you think of creative ways to capture your wedding vision. Even our venue coordinator was excited to hear Amanda and Steven were doing our wedding. She commented on what beautiful work they do and how great they are to work with.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Maggie · Married on 12/17/2017

Amanda and Steven were the absolute best!!! I fell in love with their style and booked them instantly. Easily my best choice!! Day of, they were early to the venue, got straight to work, and were kind, funny, professional, and flexible. The photos are flawless and everyone has commented on how beautiful they were! It is easy to tell that they have a passion for what they do because I shows in every aspect!! Book them and you won’t be sorry!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

April · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot put into words how much I recommend Lloyd Photographers! I hired husband and wife team, Amanda and Steven, for both our engagement photos and wedding photos for our wedding at the Hollywood Schoolhouse in Woodinville, WA. Working with them was beyond easy and more than I could have hoped for. When planning my wedding I did a ton of research on vendors and asked many of my friends for their recommendations. After looking at their online portfolio, blog and emailing with Amanda, I knew that I would be in good hands and that they would deliver what I was looking for. From the start, Amanda was so kind, friendly and easy to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the industry and clearly very passionate about what she does. She was quick to respond to my emails, flexible in coordinating our engagement shoot (Fall weather is always unpredictable) and so organized and on top of things for the wedding day photos. From the start of wedding planning, I knew that the photography was one of the most important things to me – in the end, I knew that photos are what I would have left to show the captured memories of the day.The photography style was important to me, I wanted these photos to have style, capture the details, capture the moment and be able to be pieces of art in our home. Amanda and Steven nailed it all! They made the day of the wedding feel very smooth. They were punctual and seamlessly jumped into the day when they arrived. They guided us with ease throughout our day and I knew they were on top of all the photos I wanted. Amanda was very timely on turning around our photo galleries for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. The process of receiving the images online and downloading them was super easy. I get so many complements from my family and friends about how beautiful our wedding photos are. No details were missed! I can’t say enough good things about Lloyd Photographers! So glad I had them on our team of vendors!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Tanya · Married on 08/19/2017

This husband and wife duo were the most sweet and fun people to work with! Photography is something that is so so important especially when it comes to the best day of your life. So we wanted the best and that's what we got! Amanda and Steven are amazing and their attention to detail is beyond! our engagement photos were part of the package which was so fun to be able to meet them before the wedding. We have recently gotten back a few preview photos from our big day and they are even better then I imagined. Can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you Amanda & Steven so much for everything

Sent on 09/05/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2017

Amanda and Steven are amazing, professional photographers who also happen to be such a sweet and happy couple. They were a JOY to have with us as we celebrated our special day! As soon as they arrived (two for one!), Steven broke off to take pics of the groom and his guys while Amanda stayed with me to take pics of the makeup and getting ready process.. plus detail photos of the dresses, flowers, etc. Once we were ready, they arranged a private First Look shoot, and made us feel so comfortable. We didn't even notice them during the ceremony! But we got such perfect candid photos, so they were definitely tucked away somewhere! Afterward, they were very organized at getting all the group shots we had requested, and they stayed well into the night to capture our reception and dancing. The very next morning was a nice surprise -- Amanda posted several pics as a preview on social media. We couldn't be happier with all the pics we got a few weeks later, and we HIGHLY recommend them! Thank you Amanda and Steven, for taking what have quickly become some of our most cherished photos. -Nicole & Ryan

Sent on 09/07/2017

Tegan · Married on 10/22/2016

Amanda and Steve are simply the best!! From the pictures, to making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and their dang just awesome humor it never was a dull moment. They captured exactly what we wanted, the seriousness of what a wedding vow brings to the fun time we were adamant our guests would have on the dance floor. I was truly sad to hug them goodbye with our departure. You will not regret this decision with your checklist ladies or gentlemen!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Ellen · Married on 10/15/2016

Amanda and Steven are the dream team of photographers!! I knew almost instantly when researching photographers that they were the ones we had to work with. They are very well-priced. Not only do they both have a great eye for capturing the perfect candid moments, but they were great at easing our nerves with posing in front of the camera. Their day-of wedding questionnaire is incredibly thorough and ensures that you will get the shots that you are looking for. Amanda and Steven were both incredibly invaluable on the day-of with any questions we had before the ceremony - Steven even helped out our officiant with properly documenting our marriage certificate! We've only seen a preview of our wedding but are absolutely blown away at the few shots we've already seen. You cannot go wrong with these two, they are both truly incredible people!!

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 02/13/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Amanda and Stephen. Not only did they present me with beautiful pictures that captured every aspect of the wedding (and fast!), but they were so much fun to spend time with on the wedding day. They have a way of making you feel comfortable like you never thought you would with getting your pictures taken all day. They are wonderful with attention to detail and really listened to what we asked them to take pictures of on the day of the event. Amanda and Stephen definitely added to the wonderfulness of the wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Mikaela · Married on 09/19/2015

Amanda and Steven are the best! Book them as soon as you can, because they book up fast! Probably because they are amazing! Besides being so friendly and fun to work with, they are very talented photographers. When looking for a photographer I loved Amanda's style of photography. Her photos look really classy, natural, and timeless. These are pictures we will love forever! When we first met Amanda for our engagement shoot we didn't know what to expect, we had never taken professional pictures before. She automatically made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She had great ideas for poses and backgrounds so we had beautiful pictures! She also had great advice through the wedding planning process. Make sure to get them involved in your timeline because they have great advice to help you have a stress-free wedding day. Amazing overall!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

I feel so very blessed that we used Lloyd Photographers. The pictures of my wedding were very important to me, and so I spent a lot of time researching who to query about shooting our event. Amanda and Steven totally hit the mark. They are absolutely wonderful, lovely, fun, upbeat people. Incredibly talented - with an amazing knack for capturing the people, the setting, and the feeling of the event perfectly. Easy to contact and communicate with. Well priced - and the included engagement session proved a laid-back chance to become comfortable doing photos and practice for the wedding day. They have a thorough pre-wedding questionnaire, so they know exactly what kind of shots you are looking for. Lastly, something I particularly appreciated knowing: they have backup everything, so there's really no chance that photos will be lost. 5 out of 5 stars, for sure.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Stacey · Married on 08/21/2015

We are so happy that we chose Amanda and Steven to be our wedding photographers! Amanda was great to work with from the very beginning; she was very prompt in her responses and answered any and all questions we had along the way. Amanda and Steven work great together and make the experience of being photographed fun and relaxing. The pictures we received from our wedding are breathtaking and we couldn't be happier! We absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Rachelle · Married on 08/14/2015

Amanda and Steven are hands down the best wedding photographers! Not only are they professional and incredibly talented, they are fun, kind, helpful and just overall awesome people. They aren't "just your photographers," it truly feels like they are friends who would have been at the wedding anyway. My husband does not like to have his picture taken, but both Amanda and Steven were able to get him to relax and be himself. After sharing out photos with friends, family and vendors, we have been told by everyone (truly, everyone) that these are the best wedding photos they have ever seen. They captured all the pictures we wanted and so much more. Looking through then, I feel like I am there all over again, which is exactly what you want in your photos - to be able to experience the day over and over again. I can't say enough about how great they are and how beautifully they will capture your day. Hire them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Madelyn · Married on 07/25/2015

do not think there are accurate words to say how wonderful Amanda and Steven are in the entire wedding process. When I got engaged, finding a photographer was high on my list of to-dos. I searched and contacted tons of photographers in the first few months and none seemed perfect. They very first email I got from Amanda, I felt like I was talking to a friend. She was informative, knowledgeable, and so incredibly wonderful. I picked her without even meeting her. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures capture who we are as a couple and could not be more perfect. They do so much more than just take pictures... Amanda was SO helpful when I emailed her with so many silly questions about timelines and even makeup artists. I seriously do not know what I would have done without them as our photographers.
    From my groom: Steven made me feel comfortable and was so easy to talk to. He instantly came in and felt like part of the group and one of the guys. He never made any of the guys feel like they were being put into a spotlight which helped put their nerves at ease. The pictures are beautiful, candid, and they perfectly captured us as a couple.

THANK YOU!! xoxox

Sent on 08/18/2015

Arikka · Married on 07/18/2015

I spent considerable time researching wedding photographers prior to making a decision, but I fell in love with Amanda’s style right away. She is a master of using natural light to give her photos a dreamy, magical quality. That’s exactly what I wanted in my wedding day photos. She did an excellent job of capturing both gorgeous portraits and sweet candids—and she delivered the online album so quickly; it hasn’t even been a month since my wedding and I already have all my photos! Amanda was professional, efficient and fun. She went above and beyond for us, scouting the perfect park location for our first look and group photos. She truly loves what she does and it shows in her process and the photos. I can’t recommend Amanda enough; hiring her as our wedding photographer was the best decision I made (besides saying yes to husband :)).

Sent on 08/06/2015

Sabrina · Married on 06/13/2015

Her business is now Lloyd Photographers. Amanda shot both our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. From our first emails to our emails letting us know that our photos were ready, Amanda has been friendly, cheery, and professional.

My husband and I aren't really naturals in front of the camera, but Amanda made us feel more comfortable. I noticed things about our engagement photos (my preferences) that I wanted to change for the day of the wedding, and she happily made those changes. She took all of our preferences, wants and needs for our

Sent on 08/13/2015

We were SO happy with Amanda Lloyd Photography (now Lloyd Photographers)! Amanda and Steven were so fun to be around and captured our day perfectly. We loved getting to do engagement photos with Amanda and get used to being in front of the camera before our wedding day. Leading up to the big day, Amanda was always available to answer any questions. On the actual day, Amanda and Steven caught every moment we wanted and so much more. To top it all off, we were lucky enough to get ALL of our photos just 2 1/2 weeks after our wedding. I would recommend them a million times!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Eileen · Married on 02/15/2015

Amanda is AWESOME!!! Book her...now. She and her husband were a pleasure to work with and so on top of every detail. I have gotten so many compliments on her work. She is artistic and her photos are to die for. I have a lot of friends who regret not spending the money on a solid photographer. I knew from the start that investing in the Lloyds would pay dividends and boy oh boy was I right.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Maddy · Married on 12/15/2014

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Steven and Amanda. These two are not only the most talented wedding photographers we know, they are both so easy to work with, fun to be around, and sincerely love what they do!

They were the best decision we made for our destination wedding in Mexico. I fell in love with their online portfolio and Amanda's blog and upon meeting her in person, we knew we wanted the Lloyd team to capture our special day.

They both have an eye for creative shots, perfect lighting, special details and for capturing the true emotions of every moment. We were even fortunate enough to have had them capture a pre-wedding cultural event, a post-wedding evening shoot and a sunrise session on the beach (one of our favorite shoots!). Amanda and Steven have all the gadgets and gizmos to take both natural, romantic pictures and capture more dramatic, stylized moments as well!

Our friends and family loved them and of course, they can't get over the jaw-dropping images that has everyone Oooing and Aahing! I was very impressed with the fast delivery of all our edited pictures and the time and effort Amanda gave in the post-production phase. We were also pleasantly surprised by the number of pictures we got! They captured all the important parts of our wedding and so much more - we didn't even realize they were taking pictures during parts of the wedding/reception but were so happy to see these epic, and in some cases hilarious or sentimental, moments captured forever.

It's no wonder they get booked a year in advance - the Lloyd Photographers are truly a gem in the wedding industry so please don't miss your opportunity to work with them to guarantee that you have the best people behind the lens to capture your love story and the best wedding pictures to cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/29/2015

megan · Married on 12/13/2014

Amanda Lloyd Photography did a fabulous job with our engagement and wedding photos! Amanda really took the time to listen to our vision and did an excellent job executing our ideas. I love how she was able to capture the moment and emotion felt in all of our photos. Amanda was so easy to work with and really made us feel relaxed and comfortable during our photography sessions. We look forward to working with Amanda in the future and would highly recommend Amanda Lloyd Photography to anyone looking for a talented, affordable, and professional photographer!

Sent on 12/26/2014

SADIE · Married on 11/01/2014

Amanda is such an amazing photographer! If you are not used to having your photograph taken, she makes the process so relaxed, fun and has fabulous direction. We booked Amanda's 8 hour wedding day package which happens to include complimentary engagement photos. This is a great opportunity to get to know Amanda and loosen up and nerves you may have with getting ready for your big day.

Pictures were really important to me, if there's one thing I wanted to wisely spend money on for our wedding, it was to find a fantastic photographer. Amanda has such great style of not having only classic poses you may have seen from older relative's wedding albums. But rather, Amanda is able to capture candid and detail photos to really tell a story of your special day. I can't say enough good things about Amanda, from her professionalism to her attention to detail. I would highly recommend Amanda to ANY couple who is getting married and looking for amazing photos to have for many years to come.

Sent on 12/10/2014