Everett, Everett, WA 98203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Otto-Matic Mobile Music

Otto-Matic Mobile Music is a top-rated wedding DJ based in Mukilteo, Washington dedicated to delivering the entertainment of your dreams. Their professional and highly-trained entertainment team provides coordinated, mixed and emceed weddings, as well as photo booth rentals to enhance your wedding entertainment experience. Depending on your needs, Otto-Matic Mobile Music will act as master of ceremonies, guiding guests through your preselected timeline for the night and ensuring your wedding day is as stress-free as possible.

Experience
Otto-Matic Mobile Music has been voted as the six-time winner of Evening Magazine’s Best Wedding DJ category and has won several awards from The Knot and WeddingWire. Their DJ team has experience working in diverse environments and catering to various musical tastes.

Servic
es Offered
Otto-Matic Mobile Music offers quality wedding DJ and entertainment services, as well as a variety of photo booths available for rent. Professional entertainment services offered by Otto-Matic Mobile Music include the following:

• MC

Videos 5 vídeos

344 Reviews for Otto-Matic Mobile Music

Karie · Getting married on 09/04/2020

The best Experience you can get with a DJ company

As a wedding planner I have worked with these DJ's for years and have experienced almost all of their DJ's. I have had an amazing experience with them every time!! My Couples have loved them and their friends and family's. I know I will get the best and the most reliable DJ's from this Otto!! DJ's are one of the most important roles in your wedding and create the experience people will be talking about for years!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Bryan

Bryan · Married on 02/09/2020

Wedding turned into a 6 hr dance party!!!

Justin was the DJ at our wedding a few weeks ago. He was easy to work and plan with, receptive to our “must play” and “don’t play” lists, and made our reception exactly what we wanted it to be, a six-hour dance party. Long story short, Justin is a phenomenal DJ and working with him was easy. Almost a month later, and my friends are still telling me how awesome the DJ and the music from our wedding were.
    Planning for our wedding was unique because I live in South Dakota and my wife lives in Seattle. As we were interviewing DJs, Justin was more than happy to meet with her in person and deal with me trying to participate via facetime. Right away we could tell that he was personable and passionate about music. On top of that, he stressed that it was our day and he would just be there to provide the soundtrack. We were going back and forth between a few DJs, but could not be happier with our final choice.
    My wife is a musician herself and really enjoys making playlists. She had a couple on Spotify, one for dinner music and one for the dance party afterwards. We shared those playlists with Justin, and he ran with them. He also asked if there were songs on the playlists that we absolutely had to hear so we gave him a 6 to 9 songs. They were already on the dance party playlist, but he wanted to make sure he knew which ones they were. I also asked that we could have a few country songs and a few polka songs for the older guests to dance to. I told him play at least one, see how everyone likes it and if people are dancing to them, play a few more.
    Like I said, Justin absolutely crushed the music and made sure the party was always going. He was awesome at feeling the vibe in the room. Just like I asked, he played some country and polka songs early in the night and saw that quite a few people were enjoying dancing to them so he played a few more. He didn’t over do it and wear people out on them, but it was just enough to make sure everyone got involved. As the night went on, he played more contemporary stuff that our friends are used to dancing to. And because he did such a good job coaxing everyone onto the dance floor early (just with the music), even some of our older guests were out there dancing to Lil Jon’s “Get Low.”
    Every now and then, I’d start to get tired and felt like I needed a break so as I knew the song was getting towards the end, I’d start walking off the dance floor. But Justin seamlessly mixed awesome song after awesome song so just when I thought it was time to take a break, I’d get sucked back in by another sweet jam.
    Beyond Justin’s DJ skills, he did a great job M.C.ing the evening. He let people know when it was time to take their seats for dinner after the cocktail hour, encouraged people to keep dancing during dinner, and introduced all our toasters and first dances professionally. He never over did it, and never took the spotlight off of us. His set up gave him the ability to have speakers in different rooms so no matter where you were you could hear announcements or music. He had uplights too which added a lot more to the dance part of the reception than I thought they would.
    We honestly cannot say enough about how great Justin was. And you could tell the whole time he was having fun because when he’s helping people dance and have a good time, he’s doing something he loves. Anyone getting married in Seattle (or how every far he’ll travel), if you don’t have Justin DJing your wedding, you’re missing out.

Sent on 10/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Otto-Matic Mobile Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 799.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1499.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 1.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Otto-Matic Mobile Music 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Otto-Matic Mobile Music 2
    Photo Booth Discount

Book our amazing photo booth with our dj service and save 599.00!

• The Nerd Bird
    The Nerd Bird Wedding Photographers

We've worked with DJ Dylan a lot and his ability to keep the dance floor full is amazing. I highly recommend calling Otto-Matic up and asking for him. :)

• Rustic Star Photography Wedding Photographers

A Dj can make or break your wedding day, but when you hire Otto, you don't have to worry because he makes the day, and your party, AMAZING!!!!! He keeps the party going and the lighting he has is incredible! I haven't worked with too many DJ's that I can say this about. As a photographer, I can truly say he makes the reception pictures turn out bright, colorful and fun! When you hire Otto, you are hiring the best!!

• Hidden Meadows Banquet Halls

Otto is by far the most professional and well equipped DJ we have ever had the pleasure working with. He is more than just your average DJ. Every DJ within his company can provide you with excellent service and a perfect wedding exactly how you vision it.

• Everett Everett, Washington, 98203 See on map
    Location of (Otto-Matic Mobile Music)