Nearby Vendors to Consider

5 Reviews for Evangeline Cesar Photography

Evangeline and her staff are amazing! I never imagined I would love our wedding pictures as much as I do. She was completely professional throughout the entire process and I never had to remind her of anything. She was on top of it all. Best of all she kept our pictures short so we could enjoy our reception. She took lots of great candids but was never obtrusive. I will recommend her services to everyone from now on.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/11/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Evangeline to take photos at our firstborn's first birthday party and then again for our second child's. I recommend her for such events. It allowed us to be free to mingle with guests without worrying about capturing the moment. She provided a formal album of edited prints on a CD that we duplicated for family members. Also on the CD is a collection of candids that we were able to print an frame individually.

Profile Picture Robert, 7/12/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photos are very important to my husband and I. We spent a long time researching different photographers in our area and when we found Evangeline, we were thrilled. She does a really great job of mixing the more traditional style posed photos with the photo journalistic style. We were so happy with our photos! We were also really happy that she gave us a CD with all the photos on them included in our package. This way we'd be able to print them at a business of our choosing rather than having to have them printed by the photographer which is often very pricey.

Profile Picture Kirstin, 10/13/07, 5 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Evangeline is a very good photographer. I have referred clients to her when I am booked & she always does a fine job. Even though we are competitors I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Events