86 Kingsgate, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Map · Phone number

About Erica Hartman Photography

:I: FRESH :I: STYLISH :I: & BEAUTIFULLY YOU :I:

Erica Hartman Photography :I: your documentary wedding photographer with a fresh, vibrant style!

I've photographed weddings in the beautiful destinations of San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Portland and Lake Oswego, but I love to travel all over Southern California and the Pacific Northwest! Photographing your special day means documenting life as it happens in your world. As your wedding day unfolds, I am their to capture the intimate, romantic, silly & candid moments that tell your story! My fun loving, light hearted and professional style helps to set people at ease, enabling their true personalities to shine in photographs they'll cherish for a lifetime. With the biggest smile, I can honestly say that I love what I do. I look forward to hearing from you.

:I: ERICA HARTMAN PHOTOGRAPHY :I: SD & LA, CALIFORNIA :I: PORTLAND, OREGON :I: 323.443.5249 :I:

Untitled8

jiggler · Married on 04/03/2010

photos were great easy to deal with +1

Sent on 04/22/2010

brian · Married on 04/01/2010

Erica was great, and the photos came out great!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Tara · Married on 06/27/2009

Erica is an AMAZING photographer. My husband and I would recommend her to any bride and groom to be. My husband and I can’t say enough about Erica’s work. Erica is professional, artistic, energetic and impressive. Every photo at our wedding was perfection. She knew exactly what we were looking for. Wedding photos tell the story of one of the most important days of a couples lives together and Erica went above and beyond to ensure our story was told with style. Our love for each other shined through her photography. Friends and family who have seen our wedding pictures are truly impressed by Erica’s work. From the first day as a client, Erica takes care of your every need. My husband and I would highly recommend Erica Hartman to any couple looking for a truly, truly talented photographer.

Sent on 01/18/2010

Award

Erica Hartman Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• The Oregon Golf Club
    The Oregon Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Erica is amazing to work with! She adds enthusiasm and joy to every encounter, and I love when our brides hire her to photograph their wedding. She takes incredible photos, and you can't go wrong with Erica Hartman Photography!

• 86 Kingsgate Lake Oswego, 97035 See on map
    By appointment only please.