Epic Events

Orlando, FL View map

Epic Events offers a range of services, from on-site event management, to planning weddings and events from start to finish. Regardless of the services contracted with Epic Events, you can rest assured that your event will be an event to remember...an Epic Event.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
    Tera Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing to Work with

You cant go wrong with hiring Dan to DJ your wedding. He knows what he is doing and is the best.
    Rachelle Married on 09/16/2012
    Amazing job, thank you for everything. I gave you a 10 out of 10 for a job well done. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family, you did an amazing job.
  • X
    Alex Married on 11/11/2011
    Ilyssa was wonderful. I hired her as a day of event coordinator and she did everything I was hoping for and more. I had done all of the wedding planning up to that point on my own, but it was so nice to be able to hand off everything to her come the big day. I was actually able to relax and enjoy myself. Plus, she was actually able to put my vision to life! I walked into my ceremony and it was like a dream come true. Everything I'd been thinking about for the last year was a reality, and I didn't have to do anything that day to make it so. Everyone should hire a wedding coordinator, and Ilyssa was so wonderful I'm sure she'd do an amazing job planning everything from day one as well, if you needed her to.

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Ilyssa's dream of a company that offers wedding and event coordination has come full circle with Epic Events . Her years of experience in wedding and hospitality comes shining through as a wedding planner/professional. Every detail to create the perfect experience is taken into consideration and executed. She takes pride in making her brides aware of current trends keeping their budget in mind - creating a magical wedding day experience. You'll love working with Ilyssa and her team for your big day.

Aroma Energie Candles Aroma Energie Candles Wedding Favors

Fun, Imaginative, Extraordinary are the words that come to mind when thinking of Ilyssa from Epic Events. She'll help you design a day you'll never forget.

Orlando, 32819
Location of (Epic Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding