Las Vegas, NV 89121 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ellen Wilkins, Las Vegas Airbrush Makeup Artist

Ellen Wilkins is a Professional Makeup Artist and Licensed Esthetician with over 18 years of experience in Makeup Artistry. I use Airbrush Foundation, specializing in On-Site Bridal Makeup. This means that I will travel to you either at home or to your venue on your wedding day - so no trips out to a salon - just a nice relaxing experience! My work is currently featured in the Summer 2009 issue of Charleston Weddings Magazine and the upcoming Fall 2009 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings!

weddingwire
weddingwire

7 Reviews for Ellen Wilkins, Las Vegas Airbrush Makeup Artist

Lysa · Married on 04/11/2009

Ellen is such a pleasure to work with. She is so polite and sweet! My makeup was beautifully done, and it lasted all night!! Se truley made me feel like I was a beautiful princess, and she made my wedding day!!!! Her services are WELL worth the price!!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2009

Kelly · Married on 04/10/2009

Ellen was wonderful. Although a little pricey, I looked great! I would strongly recommend her. She worked with me during the trial until we were both happy and the day of Ellen was totally dedicated to making sure we all looked good!

Sent on 05/14/2009

Stevie · Married on 10/11/2008

Ellen is AWESOME!! She was very accommodating to my schedule which meant a lot since I was an out of state bride. Everyone's makeup looked fabulous. She is certainly worth every cent!

Sent on 11/08/2008