Elizabeth Larson Photography

Serving all of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, & beyond, Browns Summit, NC 27214 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,250
Availability Check your date

About Elizabeth Larson Photography

Specializing in documentary wedding photography and lifestyle portraiture with a fun, fresh, artistic flair. My natural ability with people puts them at ease in front of my camera, allowing for more "in the moment" photographs. Experienced and trusted photographer with 30 years in business. Based in the Greater Greensboro - High Point - Winston-Salem area, however serving all of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida and beyond. We are available for destination weddings worldwide. Member of Professional Photographers of North Carolina and The Wedding and Portrait Society.

Follow Elizabeth Larson Photography on

elarsona 0164

31 Reviews for Elizabeth Larson Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2020

Excellent!

Elizabeth was the photographer for my parents’ vow renewal, so when my now-husband and I decided to get married in a tiny, intimate ceremony in my parents’ backyard, I knew I wanted to hire her! From the beginning she was nothing but enthusiastic, kind, and professional. With everything happening with Covid, she was very understanding about my request of her to wear a mask and try her best to stick to the 6ft distancing. She’s a natural with her photos and captured some very sweet moments that I never even knew happened! I’m extremely picky with pictures of myself, too, but I found PLENTY of photos that Elizabeth took that I am THRILLED with! You absolutely will love working with Elizabeth - she is so fun, so sweet, and does incredible work!!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Deanna

Deanna Finch · Married on 04/18/2020

Very Responsive and Did and Excellent Job!

We loved having Elizabeth Photograph our wedding/elopement. She was great to work with us last minute during this crazy pandemic time. She did an excellent job and was very friendly! Loved the memories these photos will provide us for a lifetime. During this crazy time she met us and was cautious as far as giving us vocal cues rather than touching to pose us. She communicated how she wanted us to move very well and patiently. She captured our sweet moments and was very fun to work with!! Highly reccommend!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Becca

Becca Teague · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing photographer and genuine person! :)

Elizabeth was an absolute joy to work with! Her genuine love of photography is evident and her work is stellar! I loved our engagement session in Richmond and her willingness to climb and explore the area! Our wedding pictures are everything I could have wanted and more! Her prices are more than reasonable and she is worth every penny!! If you have the option to book her for your wedding or event, DON'T HESITATE!! DO IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN! :) Thanks for everything Elizabeth!! :)

Sent on 02/06/2020

Elizabeth Larson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2250
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Photographed wedding at our farm. Very professional. Beautiful couple. Shared a photo for our bridal couple wall.

• Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

We have worked with Elizabeth on many events over the years. She is always fun to work with and does amazing Photography!

• Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments Wedding Dresses

Liz has done some fabulous bridal shoots for me in the past & I continue to use her pictures on my website and facebook ads. She'll do a fabulous job at your wedding!

• Serving all of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, & beyond Browns Summit, 27214 See on map
    4342421272 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment only
    Location of (Elizabeth Larson Photography)