Heraldry Lane, Greensboro, NC 27455 Map · Phone number

About Alexa's Photography

I shoot a blend of stylish, fun, and romantic portraits and commercial style details that make your wedding photos look like they came right out of a magazine, along with traditional family portraits and capturing the special moments of your day from "getting ready" to the grand exit! I take the role of a photojournalist during the wedding - capturing moments as they happen - and only direct shots during formal family photos. I am not a fan of really posed images and try to make my subjects feel comfortable and natural in front of the lens. I love when my brides look at their wedding photos and say "I didn't even see that happening!".

Follow Alexa's Photography on

Alexa's Photography 7
  • Tiffani

Tiffani Hilton · Married on 04/20/2019

What a joy she was

Alexa was the most professional, compassionate, patient, and kind person we have ever had the pleasure of working with. Our wedding day was the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES because of Alexa and her team. She was not afraid to "get in the action" during the reception, and she knows how to make you feel comfortable during pictures. She has a keen eye for mistakes, and makes recommendations during still photos, so you can just enjoy your day. She'll be sure to laugh with you, share stories, make jokes, and just be an all-around friend. As much as she gets into the action, I don't remember seeing her at all. But I know she was there because everyone of my guests complemented on how much her and her team were involved. This was something my husband and I really appreciated - quality time. She never overstepped, got in the way, and she ALWAYS jumped in when someone was taking a phone picture to make sure she got it professionally. She truly was a blessing, and we couldn't be more happy with our decision to book through her! Plus, our engagement session was the coolest thanks to her ideas! She's always there to put suggestions in your ear, and they're usually perfect. Hands down, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Alexa! From the moment I met with her, I knew I wanted her to capture our wedding day!! I fell in love with her images first & her personality second! She is SO sweet, very genuine & was such a calming person to have around me on our wedding day! She captured our engagement & our wedding so beautifully. After we received our photos we were blown away with how well she captured our day & the way she captured moments that we didn't even know were happening. She did SUCH a great job making sure that the big & small moments were captured and we will forever be grateful for her (and her photo skills!) We got a lot of compliments from family & friends on how professional and unobtrusive she was throughout the day!

We will 100% be using her for future shoots!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Alexa's Photography 15
    Alexa's Photography 16
    Alexa's Photography 17

Tanya · Married on 05/28/2017

I can not speak highly enough of Alexa's Photography! She's not only the sweetest, most calm and unobtrusive photographer (great to have on a somewhat stressful day), she's SO professional, SO darn good at her craft and AMAZING!!!! She captured every candid moment of the day, created beautiful set-up's when needed, got group pictures of people that were already forming to take group selfies (so smart!), took advantage of a sun shower and a double rainbow !!!!
    I could not recommend Alexa enough!!!! Also, we had the pleasure of working with her to do our engagement photos and they exceeded our expectations just as the wedding photos did too!!!
    Alexa is a true professional and expert: responsive, knowledgeable, prepared and takes advantage of every beautiful shot!
    We'll be using Alexa for our anniversary shots, baby pictures, literally every milestone in our life!!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Alexa's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Carla White
    Carla White Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alexa has the unique ability to capture the couple's personality in photos! I love when a bride I'm working with hires Alexa, the photos are always stunning! And the best part is Alexa is a pure gem to work with!

• Leigh Pearce Weddings
    Leigh Pearce Weddings Wedding Planners

Alexa is a GREAT photographer to work with! She is so easy going and relaxed. Her work is beautiful and I never hesitate to recommend her to one of my brides.

• Greensboro, 27410 See on map