Carla White

8285 Chatham Oaks Dr, Concord, NC 28027 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Carla White

Hi! Welcome! I am SO excited for you! Planning a wedding can be thrilling and overwhelming all in the same breath! I am Carla Ann Durbin (formally Carla White,) a wedding hair and makeup artist located in Concord, North Carolina. With over 14 years of professional beauty experience, I am focused on meeting the needs and desires of every bride. I specialize on a timeless, classic beauty look that still leaves the bride looking like herself! I can't wait to meet you!! To see my latest portfoilio, please find me on Instagram: carlaanndurbin

Carla White has a variety of wedding-related beauty services for your big day. She offers consultations, group services and multiple stylists. Her hair and makeup services include:

• On-site hair and makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
The professional hairstylist and makeup artist is based in Concord, North Carolina. Carla is open to traveling throughout the country and has many destination weddings on her resume, including international.

Fresh makeup look

Carla White 6
Carla White 7
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2018

She could do celebrity hair and makeup

Our wedding venue recommended Carla to me-his recommendation was "Judging by your natural look, your tight timeline, if you want the best-it is Carla White." He was not wrong. Her style is elegant not overdone, and she kept my bridal party and me in line to keep up with our timeline. She brought her partner and also an assistant, traveled to our venue, and was very professional throughout the entire process. We chatted several times before the big day, because logistics were involved since I had 2.5 hours and there were 8 of us to style (hair and makeup). I have no idea how she finished in time, but everyone looked amazing! My updo held up through an entire day/night of dancing and my makeup was flawless. I will wait for professional photos to share, because they are necessary to get a full effect of how great everyone looked. I highly recommend Carla, because your wedding day should be drama free, time is of the essence, and everyone needs to look great. She handles all of this!!!

Lacey · Married on 04/22/2018

Many people in the wedding/event world told me I would love working with Carla White. She was well recommended, highly thought of, and raved about by many. Now I know why! I am her new biggest fans! She made me feel like the prettiest bride in the world- she also made my girl gang super HOT! She was fun, energetic, hilarious, honest, and reliable. If you second guess anything- don’t let it be your hair and makeup. Email Carla today… she books up quick!

Carla White 8

Carla White FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes, Weight-loss Plans

• Merrymaking Events
    Merrymaking Events Wedding Planners

If you want a gal that knows how to do hair and makeup, enhancing the natural beauty, then you have got to give Carla a call.... she will make you look like the very best version of yourself on your big day!

• Leigh Pearce Weddings
    Leigh Pearce Weddings Wedding Planners

Hands down the BEST hair and makeup artist you will find. Carla's work is flawless and she is the sweetest person to be around. I recommend her to all my brides and she is one of the first vendors I book. Not many planners say that about hair/makeup artists!

• 8285 Chatham Oaks Dr Concord, North Carolina, 28027 See on map