Alexa's Photography Reviews

Alexa's Photography 5
  • Tiffani

Tiffani Hilton · Married on 04/20/2019

What a joy she was

Alexa was the most professional, compassionate, patient, and kind person we have ever had the pleasure of working with. Our wedding day was the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES because of Alexa and her team. She was not afraid to "get in the action" during the reception, and she knows how to make you feel comfortable during pictures. She has a keen eye for mistakes, and makes recommendations during still photos, so you can just enjoy your day. She'll be sure to laugh with you, share stories, make jokes, and just be an all-around friend. As much as she gets into the action, I don't remember seeing her at all. But I know she was there because everyone of my guests complemented on how much her and her team were involved. This was something my husband and I really appreciated - quality time. She never overstepped, got in the way, and she ALWAYS jumped in when someone was taking a phone picture to make sure she got it professionally. She truly was a blessing, and we couldn't be more happy with our decision to book through her! Plus, our engagement session was the coolest thanks to her ideas! She's always there to put suggestions in your ear, and they're usually perfect. Hands down, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Alexa! From the moment I met with her, I knew I wanted her to capture our wedding day!! I fell in love with her images first & her personality second! She is SO sweet, very genuine & was such a calming person to have around me on our wedding day! She captured our engagement & our wedding so beautifully. After we received our photos we were blown away with how well she captured our day & the way she captured moments that we didn't even know were happening. She did SUCH a great job making sure that the big & small moments were captured and we will forever be grateful for her (and her photo skills!) We got a lot of compliments from family & friends on how professional and unobtrusive she was throughout the day!

We will 100% be using her for future shoots!

Alexa's Photography 6
    Alexa's Photography 14
    Alexa's Photography 15
    Sent on 01/10/2018

Tanya · Married on 05/28/2017

I can not speak highly enough of Alexa's Photography! She's not only the sweetest, most calm and unobtrusive photographer (great to have on a somewhat stressful day), she's SO professional, SO darn good at her craft and AMAZING!!!! She captured every candid moment of the day, created beautiful set-up's when needed, got group pictures of people that were already forming to take group selfies (so smart!), took advantage of a sun shower and a double rainbow !!!!
    I could not recommend Alexa enough!!!! Also, we had the pleasure of working with her to do our engagement photos and they exceeded our expectations just as the wedding photos did too!!!
    Alexa is a true professional and expert: responsive, knowledgeable, prepared and takes advantage of every beautiful shot!
    We'll be using Alexa for our anniversary shots, baby pictures, literally every milestone in our life!!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

MA · Married on 11/12/2016

Alexa is an absolute treasure! We were planning our wedding out of state, and she put all of our worries that come with the stress of wedding planning at ease. We actually never met Alexa until the day of our wedding, due the my husband and I's busy schedule, but she was so prepared it made picture taking a breeze, and our special day stress-free. She was so warm and easy to work with, it felt like we were taking pictures with a close friend, even though we had only just met her! All of our guests were so impressed with her, and the seemingly million family pictures flew by with her organization! The pictures perfectly capture who my husband and I, and all the loved one that surrounded us. I cannot recommend Alexa more highly :)

Sent on 05/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/18/2016

Alexa was wonderful to work with! She was, and still is, quick to respond to messages. Alexa's photos are gorgeous! We are so happy with the way the photos came out to remember our day. Alexa did an amazing job helping corral our families for photos, and cut down on us having to deal with family drama through her directions for photos. She is easy to work with and makes you feel so comfortable while posing. She did an amazing job with both posed pictures and candid shots. Alexa was easy to talk to and get along with. Did I mention the gorgeous photos?1?

Sent on 05/23/2017

Melli · Married on 09/26/2015

Alexa is a wonderful photographer to work with. Very professional and on top of things. A trooper, too: it poured the day of our outdoor wedding, but she and her husband/2nd shooter stuck it out the entire time with my crazy bunch of family and friends!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Mary · Married on 09/19/2015

Alexa photographed our engagement photos in May 2015 and our wedding in September 2015 at Childress Vineyards. Words cannot describe what a phenomenal photographer she is. She was professional and responsive to all the crazy emails and questions my mom and I sent her leading up to the wedding. Alexa worked with us to get all of the shots we wanted at an incredibly affordable price. After talking on the phone and emailing back and forth, Alexa felt like part of the family. She put us at ease and went with the flow of our wedding. She had so many ideas for shots (which was great because we didn't have many!) and she was able to take the most beautiful portraits and all the important pictures you want to have. Her talent is much more than that though and she really had a knack for catching the best candid and creative shots. When we looked over our pictures we were blown away by all of the gorgeous candid photos she snapped of the most special moments - my dad and I talking before walking me down the aisle, my husband and I locking eyes during the reception, me kissing my nephews before they walked down the aisle. When we saw the pictures we repeatedly said, "How did she catch that?" :) She blended in beautifully. She also took VERY flattering pictures - which is important to nearly every female out there. Everyone who has seen our wedding pictures has commented on how gorgeous they are! We are so lucky to have them to remember our special day. I would highly recommend Alexa to anyone!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

Alexa's Photography was absolutely one of the best choices we made for our wedding! By no means did everything go perfectly on our special day, but you'd think it was perfect from the photos, everyone says they are beautiful and we completely agree. She photographed our outdoor wedding ceremony and indoor reception on an overcast day in Cary, NC in September and she and her partner did an excellent job capturing a lot of very special candid moments from many different angles. She was professional yet very sweet and personable and even sent us a little gift before the big day. Neither one of us is very drawn to the spotlight or has had our picture taken professionally much but she did a great job directing us in a way that made us feel very comfortable during our first look and some of the less candid/ more posed photos and everything turned out great! We were thrilled by the results of the photos and the ability to purchase them all on a thumb drive in case we want to do anything else or anything different with them in the future. My husband and I highly recommend Alexa!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Makenna · Married on 08/15/2015

Alexa was an incredible photographer! She made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our engagement shoot and wedding shoot, making us laugh and giving us just enough direction while still letting us act natural. We also got our pictures back quickly and were astounded at how many we absolutely loved. We don't have just a couple favorites, we have loads of favorites! I would recommend her to any friend or family looking and I hope we get to work with her again!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/02/2013

Alexa is amazingly talented and super easy to work with! She did an awesome job capturing the most special day of my life and it wouldn't have been the same without her! I would totally recommend her!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Caroline · Married on 10/19/2013

This review is waaaay over due! But my guests are STILL talking about how wonderful our photos turned out....months after the wedding! Most if not all have said they were the best they have ever seen. Alexa from Alexa's Photography became a friend from the very start. She was so creative and I feel like we did not get "cookie cutter" pictures. We had classic photos (that were NOT cheesy) and very creative and fun photos as well. We will used Alexa's Photography again for maternity sessions and family photos in the future. I can not imagine working with another photographer.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Erin · Married on 09/28/2013

Alexa was such a joy to work with and one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Her calm, relaxing personality was exactly what I was looking for and our pictures were literally perfect! We couldn't have been more pleased and can't wait for the opportunity to work with Alexa again. We'll definitely utilize her for family photo sessions and other events in the future.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Deidra · Married on 08/16/2013

Our wedding day was the 3rd time we used Alexa's Photography for photo's (Valentines Day, Engagement Session & Wedding). As always Alexa was fun and easy to work with, she made us, our bridal party and guests feel at ease in front of the camera and delivered GORGEOUS Photo's for us to remember our day. She never disappoints!

Thanks Alexa!
    Nate + Deidra Long

Sent on 09/06/2013

Deidra · Married on 08/16/2013

Alexa was awesome! From the very beginning when she took Valentines Photo’s when we first started dating, our engagement pictures all the way through our wedding and reception she did a fantastic job every step of the way, capturing all our moments both intimate and candid of our relationship. We have plenty of moments we can now sit back on and smile because of the wonderful job Alexa did. Alexa is a great person to work with, she took the time to get to know us and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Whenever we are ready to take our next pictures, whether it's anniversary or maternity we will definitely be giving her a call and highly recommend her to anyone looking for an extraordinary photographer.

Nate + Deidra Long

Sent on 03/26/2014

Katie · Married on 06/29/2013

I already knew when I got engaged that I wanted Alexa to do both our engagement photos as well as wedding photos; before meeting with her, I decided to take a look around at the websites of some other local photographers to see how their work compared, and let me tell you, Alexa is top-notch and I could literally not find another photographer whose work compares to hers.
    Her personality is wonderful and her work is beautiful; I am so excited to have amazing pictures I will cherish forever!
    Thank you Alexa!

Love, Katie & Enoch

Sent on 07/24/2013

LOVED my wedding photos! Thanks Alexa!

Sent on 12/25/2014

Victoria · Married on 05/03/2013

Alexa is an amazing photographer! My husband and I could not be happier that we chose her to take our engagement photos, bridal portraits and to capture our special day. Alexa always made us feel comfortable and free to act naturally; she truly captured our personalities in every picture. We were so thankful for Alexa's willingness to travel to photograph our engagement pictures and for her flexibility in choosing various dates to meet. She has a true gift and was a blessing to work with! We are excited to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

Alexa is simply AMAZING!!! Choosing Alexa's Photography was the BEST decision I made while planning my wedding! I cannot thank her enough for capturing my day just like I remembered it! My photos are beautiful and every time I look at them, I relive my special day! If you want a photographer who works hard, makes you her priority and everyone feel at ease, and exemplifies grace... choose Alexa!!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2012

I met Alexa for the first time before taking my bridal portraits. I immediately felt at ease and had such a wonderful experience. Alexa has such a gift for photography and I just cannot say enough about how thankful we are looking back at the photos from our wedding day. She did a fantastic job and we could not have asked for more! Thank you Alexa!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2012

I struggled for a while to find the perfect photographer because I knew this was going to be one of the most important aspects of my wedding. After researching Alexa's work, I was highly impressed. Her photography was exactly how I wanted my wedding pictures to turn out. I was sure that I had found the right person to capture our big day, but it wasn't until I actually met her that I really knew I was going to be working with a very generous and very talented person. Not only did her work win me over, her personality did as well!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2012

I have not yet seen my wedding pictures, but there is not a doubt in my mind that they will be absolutely perfect because Alexa Stutts was my photographer. Alexa did our engagement pictures a year ago, and after seeing the outcome of that session, we immediately booked her as our wedding photographer. Not only does she capture special moments in her special way - she makes everyone feel so comfortable while taking pictures. My (now husband) absolutely HATES taking pictures, but even he has commented on how relaxed Alexa makes him feel. She has an eye for the perfect lighting and setting, while still having the personality for making everyone feel at ease - I could have not wished for a better photographer... she is a blessing!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2012

Where do I even start? Choosing Alexa's Photography for our wedding was never really a "choice," per say- we both just knew from the beginning that we wanted her there! Alexa has taken pictures for my family for several big events, and her work is always above and beyond what you hope for. She's got a great eye for details and perfect timing- catching just the right look or moment. And she's absolutely wonderful to work with! She's prompt returning emails, willing to answer any questions you could have, and just fun to be around too! I would (and do!) recommend Alexa Stutts to everyone, for every occasion! I could go on and on... She's really the best there is!!

Sent on 06/13/2012
  • F

Stella · Married on 11/05/2011

Alexa was my top choice for my wedding photographer, long before we had even set a wedding date. She captures the most magical moments without being in the way. I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 11/16/2011

ashley · Married on 10/15/2011

Alexa is a wonderful photographer! She is professional, fun, and extremely talented. She took the most beautiful wedding photos ever, and I could not be more pleased with them. She was always easy to get in touch with and captured exactly what I was looking for. She was right on time and totally delivered. I can not rate her highly enough. Just go look at her photography blog and you will see what I mean.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Emily · Married on 09/03/2011

Alexa was a spectacular photographer! We couldn't have asked for anyone better to take our wedding pictures! She was so friendly and by the time the wedding came around I was excited that she was going to be there to be a part of our special day! She was flexible and took fabulous pictures that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/04/2011