Elizabeth Larson Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Elizabeth Larson Photography 1

Courtney Abrams · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful to work with

We loved working with Elizabeth for our engagement session and with her and her second shooter, Anna, on our wedding day in Greensboro, NC. We were nervous about acting normal in our photographs, but Elizabeth made us feel totally at ease! We were planning to do our engagement session outside, but it was pouring rain, so she improvised and did our photos in a cool indoor space. The photos came out great. On our wedding day, she and Anna were great to work with, as well. Can't wait to see those photos! Elizabeth was always so responsive in the planning process, as well. Definitely recommend!
    **The photo I'm attaching is by Elizabeth Larson Photography, from our engagement session.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Elizabeth Larson Photography 2
  • Ladylight

Ladylight · Married on 05/15/2016

Elizabeth was our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos! She is amazing to work with! Elizabeth is very professional and so friendly! She quickly replied to all my emails about any questions I had and always kept in touch leading up to the wedding. Our photos are wonderful! I am so thankful that you were our photographer, Elizabeth! You are a gem! -Candace Light

Sent on 06/19/2016

Haley Aydelette · Married on 11/01/2014

Beautiful and creative images!

I met Elizabeth Larson for the first time in 2014 when she captured my older sisters wedding at Gray Gabbles. Her kind, soft-spoken personality was very pleasant to work with as she was very calming on what can be a stressful day! When we got our images back, we were absolutely thrilled! Elizabeth truly captured the day with a creative and elegant touch, not leaving out a single detail. I have gone back to her numerous times since then for everything from my high school graduation portraits, professional headshots and, most recently, a couples portrait session of my own. Definitely would recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Andrea · Married on 03/01/2014

The photos came out so beautifully. She really captured how happy we all were. It was a special day for me, and she got a snapshot of all the greatest moments. I have hundreds of great pictures to cherish for years now.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

We chose Elizabeth Larson to phtograph my daughter's wedding.I couldn't believe how beautiful the photos were.She was very professional and far exceeded our expectations.We ordered a wedding album and it was absolutely georgeous.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Brandy · Married on 09/07/2013

Elizabeth was a perfect fit for our family! I wouldn't change a thing. Our photos are beautiful and we loved sharing our special day with Elizabeth and Terry.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 06/27/2013

Elizabeth and Terry did a great job for my husband and I! They were great with communication and wonderful to work with, overall. We were planning a wedding long-distance and she was the first vendor I found (aside from our location). She recommended other great vendors in the area and that made it so much easier to plan the rest of our big day!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Suzanne · Married on 05/19/2013

Overall great vendor. She does an amazing job, stays in contact and does whatever you want to do. Super nice and very talented. My two dogs were part of my wedding and were included in most of the pics. Elizabeth was very patient w/ trying to get them to behave in all the pics. Great job and would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Christine · Married on 05/03/2013

We could not be happier with Elizabeth Larson Photography. From the moment I contacted Elizabeth she has been incredibly kind and accommodating. She is more than willing to work with your schedule. I was amazed at how quickly she responds to emails...so important when you are busy trying to plan a wedding. Aside from all of these good things, she takes amazing pictures. We love our engagement and wedding pictures and have received countless compliments on both. Elizabeth doesn't take the pictures she wants, she takes the pictures you want. We would recommend Elizabeth Larson Photography in a heart beat and we will be using her in the future!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Tanima · Married on 07/07/2012

Elizabeth has been truly wonderful to us on our wedding. Being graduate students, my husband and I were on a tight budget. However, Elizabeth has been very considerate and generous to all of our need and has done fantastic job with the wedding pictures. Through her photography, she has created so many good memories which we will cherish for the rest of our lives. She has been really responsive to all of our questions and concerns. She was very flexible to what we wanted and was fabulous to work with. We highly recommend her and wish her very best.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Elizabeth and her assistant were wonderful--we are still going over the 1600 pictures we have--so many wonderful ones to choose from. She was so easy to work with and agreeable.. Would recommend her to
    anyone. Mother of the Bride

Sent on 10/24/2012

Cezanne · Married on 06/02/2012

Elizabeth was wonderful. She helped me with my unconvententional wedding. She was able to capture the day perfectly and will always be my first choice for a photographer!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Jennah · Married on 04/14/2012

Elizabeth Larson is very flexible and willing to work with you. I think the thing I was most grateful for that Elizabath Larson did for me on my wedding day was in our initial interview she gave me a checklist of shots that I wanted her to make sure and get on my wedding day (and any that I wanted in addition to her list) and she did just that. The day of your wedding is so over-whelming as it is, it is so important to deligate the litte things, such as this, that you think you will remember, because TRUST me YOU WONT REMEMBER :) and you only get one chance to get those shots and make memories that will last forever! Thank you Elizabeth Larson Photography!!!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Caitiln · Married on 05/07/2011

Elizabeth took our wedding photos at Oak Ridge Estate in Virginia in May 2011. Elizabeth and did a spectacular job! She did such an incredible job capturing the important moments and people at our wedding as well as the physical space and general ambiance of the day. We did not meet Elizabeth until the day of our wedding, which we were initially nervous about. However, she had such a lovely demeanor that we were immediately comfortable with her and she brought some incredible moments out between my husband and I. She was incredibly professional and within a month we were able to view our entire gallery of photos. I would highly recommend Elizabeth, and would be more than willing to communicate with anyone who has any further questions.

Sent on 08/01/2011

Mae · Married on 04/02/2011

Elizabeth was absolutley wonderful! Her pictures are fantastic. She's very quick to respond to any email and was great the day of our wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/07/2011

Carl · Married on 03/19/2011

She's extremely good in seizing natural moments. Also, excellent lighting, in other words, she made us look better in the right light! As a result, photos are speaking. Her shoot gave us a great story!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Lyn · Married on 09/18/2010

Liz is an AMAZING photographer! Following in her dad's footsteps, she is a true professional in every sense of the word. Liz took a personal interest in my wedding, although I had not met her prior to inquiring about her services. She was most accomodating in setting up times and places to meet in planning the wedding and was most prompt in responding to all the questions which popped into my mind. Liz was well prepared in showing me samples of preview books and photo albums. The shots that she took at the wedding ( using not one but two cameras) were very creative. Of course we had the typical bridal shots but Liz also incorporated some imagination and creative ideas in some poses which really turned out great! I would highly recommend Elizabeth Larson Photography if you are interested in having your wedding captured with high quality photos. Your will be sure to be pleased with service and the added joy of making a new friend with a very warm and sweet personality!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Hannah · Married on 03/20/2010

Elizabeth took our engagement photos in spring 2010. We had been resistant to the idea of engagement photos since we're pretty low-maintenance people and it seemed just like an extra "thing to do," but we are SO happy we did! It was a great way to meet Elizabeth and get comfortable in front of the camera. She listened very carefully to what we said we wanted and the whole process was incredibly easy - she just let us be ourselves. And the photos turned out to be STUNNING! They brought my family members nearly to tears! Can't wait to see her again at the wedding.

Samantha · Married on 08/22/2009

Elizabeth is an amazing photographer! She is so much fun to work with and so laid back, while at the same time immensely professional. Wedding pictures are one of the most important (and sometimes stressful) parts of the entire day and with Elizabeth I wasn't worried at all. I was completely confident in her and all of the photo's turned out beautifully.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Samantha · Married on 08/22/2009

Elizabeth was fabulous to work with. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned ot wonderfully. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. The wedding package was worth ever penny. She and her assistant were both extremely friendly, easygoing and professional. She was more than responsive and flexible throughout the whole process. I would recommend her photography services to anyone in a heartbeat! I loved that we got a proofbook, all of our images on disk AND the wedding album credit! We got so much more for our money than other photographers were offering. Elizabeth comes highly recommended from me and my husband!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Katherine · Married on 05/02/2009

Elizabeth Larson is an exceptional photographer! She was by far the most important vendor that I chose for my wedding and the most delightful to work with. She captured moments that I didn't even recall happening ~ very important when your wedding seems to fly by in minutes!
    Elizabeth is very laid back and had such a calming affect on me the day of the wedding, I had no worries, rain or shine I new I would have gorgeous photographs!
    Elizabeth offers a variety of packages, and let me tell you, you get a lot of bang for your buck! The very best bit of advice that I can give any bride is to have TWO photographers, a very wise investment and an affordable one.
    My favorite part of this whole process has been the ease in which I have been able to access ALL the photos online. My family and friends have loved this aspect too. It was incredibly easy to choose my album, I know, shocker! Click on the photo and add to favorites, easy as pie! I also love that Elizabeth offers photo books as well as albums. The photo books are a very chic and sleek way to have an album that looks like a coffee table book rather than a huge block of an album!
    Again, Elizabeth Larson was such a treat to work with, so fun and easy going, yet professional and far exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 03/06/2010

K · Married on 05/23/2008

If you're considering using Elizabeth as your professional wedding photographer, please know you will absolutely love her. I've been through two daughters' weddings in the last couple of years. We used Elizabeth in Charlottesville, VA at King Family Vineyard. First of all the pictures are wonderful. She did black and white and also color. She gave us many choices for albums, hours of service, types of pictures, etc. More importantly, Elizabeth is wonderful to work with. She is organized, works quickly, and she does not attract attention - important during the ceremony! You will not be disappointed. We have one more daughter and I'm hoping Elizabeth will travel to Pittsburgh. :-)

Evelyn · Married on 04/28/2007

Elizabeth photographed our wedding. We were nervous because we had never met her. Our wedding was out of town (in the middle of nowhere) and so we had to find a local photographer which was not easy. We found Elizabeth was a 3 hour drive away, and we liked her work on her website. So we went for it. She liked the area where we were getting married and so she agreed to spend the weekend there and shooting our wedding that Sat evening. We were impressed. We had so many shots to choose from. Most of them were candid and artistic and interesting angles. We got pictures of every couple/table, the standard family portraits, and candid action shots. I almost didn't even notice she was there. We just had our party with complete ignorance of pictures. Then we got a website link to the wonderful shots a couple of weeks later. Her prices were reasonable considering that she drove 3 hours and took a lot of pictures.

I just wished she lived closer to us so we could use her again!

Sent on 04/07/2010

tammy · Married on 03/26/2005

I couldnt of been more pleased! So easy to work with, very personable and fun! The pictures are gorgeous and from all angles. I recommend Elizabeth to everyone on their special day! Tammy Pegram beach wedding

Sent on 09/07/2010
  • F

Fiona · Married on 06/06/1998

I do not photograph well -- so I didn't hold out much hope that my wedding pictures would be any different. Well, working with Elizabeth totally changed my mind! She got so many great shots of me and my bridal party, and she was unobtrusive throughout the reception as she captured a ton of great editorial-style candids. Her communication was great throughout the planning process, and I really appreciated her laid-back attitude during the more formal shots. I would highly recommend her work to anyone who wants the story of their wedding day told in elegant photographs of all kinds of moments throughout the day.