215 South Main Street, Kernersville, NC 27284 Map · Phone number

About Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden

Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden is a beautiful public Garden in the heart of Kernersville's Historic Downtown. Our Carriage House was designed to accomodate a full range of events including business and nonprofit events, weddings, receptions, rehersal dinners and parties. Our surrounding gardens provide the perfect backdrop for any occasion.

night view of welcome center during gala ms

Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden 3
Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden 4
Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden 5

Julia · Married on 06/22/2018

Our experience with the gardens was absolutely amazing! (June 29, 2018) The space is breathtaking and Lynn was organized, responsive, super sweet, and very helpful on the day of!
    I have so many good things to say but I think the best way to convey how wonderful this venue is, is to share my experience with you. When I first visited, I was in AWE of how gorgeous this place is. Then after speaking with Lynn who couldn't be sweeter and more caring about our wedding and also realizing how reasonable the price is compared to other venues in the area even though this place was so beautiful and perfect, we pretty much immediately knew this was it. There is so much charm to this venue. It's hard to take it all in unless you're there and given a chance to walk around, so go visit! Once you book, the communication line is open and they are there to answer any questions in a timely manner.
    Our wedding was a fairytale – and that’s the word most of our guests chose when they raved about the wedding. It was just the most beautiful day! I’m not sure if people say this to all brides, but I cannot even tell you how many people have told me that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to. Thank you to everybody at Paul J Ciener Botanical Gardens!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden 6
    Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden 7
    Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden 8
    Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden 9
    Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden 10

Sandi · Married on 09/04/2016

If you would like an amazing event choose this location! Such good help, service, and event space was perfect. Outdoor, and indoor facilities were perfect for our wedding. They were helpful, and made things work without a problem. Anna Marie helped us tremendously by answering our questions and giving us advice. Thank you for all you do!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Aksana · Married on 09/14/2014

This turned out to be a perfect wedding venue! I first visited the Garden in January and loved it despite nothing blooming and no leaves. I said if I love it in January I will absolutely love it in September for my wedding. It is a hidden gem in the heart of Kernersville! The tropical garden and terrace are such gorgeous spaces to hold events and the ballroom is really accommodating as well. They have a lot of equipment available and spacious bridal suite and a place for groom and groomsmen to get ready. Kristen was a pleasure to work with making sure that all the vendors were on the same page.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 299
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access