Austin, TX 78758 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Elizabeth Jayne | Photographer

Documentary-based wedding and portrait photographer in Austin, Texas. Capturing your family history one moment at a time.

Follow Elizabeth Jayne | Photographer on

thumb1
090210web039

4 Reviews for Elizabeth Jayne | Photographer

kelly · Married on 09/24/2011

Let me tell you something, I am so happy that I had Elizabeth Jayne as my wedding photographer. As I've told all of my friends who have gushed over the photos, I seriously didn't even realize she was there. Somehow she just magically disappeared into the wedding background and showed up a few weeks later with perfect pictures. She was in control even though my family was huge. How she was able to get everyone into a family photo when it was 95 degrees outside (not to mention with smiling faces), I'll never know.

Liz was always well-prepared and knows what a "typical" wedding schedule looks like. She made me feel like she would have no problem being in control the day of the wedding (ie one less thing for me to worry about). Liz set up a photobooth for our wedding which I would recommend to EVERYONE. Not only was it a cool keepsake for people to see after the wedding (and on Facebook!), but it was a fun activity for everyone to do during slow parts of the reception. So fun!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Meredith · Married on 05/28/2011

I first spoke with Liz over the phone after viewing her online portfolio. My wedding planning was long distance so we spoke on the phone frequently about our plans for both the engagement photos and the wedding photos. She was understanding, calm and very creative. She was able to take my ideas and make them beautiful! My impression of Liz did not change so much as my appreciation for all her hard work and dedication grew. After meeting her in person and working to discuss the details after the engagement shoot, she proved to be ultra reliable and super calm in my time of frenzy! Wedding planning is hard, Liz made me calm and I knew I could trust her on my big day. Her style is both unique and classic. Liz had a very unique style and a tasteful edge about her work. She played with different ideas, had phenomenal inspiration. I knew instantly our styles were similar and I could trust her to capture every moment without me calling every single shot. I was able to enjoy the whole night and not stress about a thing.

Sent on 03/15/2012

Jamie · Married on 02/26/2011

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Elizabeth Jayne Photography! She made the wedding experience so amazing! I did my bridals with her and I have never felt so beautiful in my life! She makes you feel so comfortable and it is so much fun! Liz really knows how to capture the most amazing light in all of her photos. The wedding day pictures were amazing as well. I love how she captured every moment and my husband and I did not feel like we were being chased by the paparazzi ! Liz really knew how to get all of the precious moments and I am so grateful for her. If you want to have a fun, relaxed and amazing wedding with all of your memories captured to keep for a life time Elizabeth Jayne Photography is the only way to go.

Sent on 04/07/2011

Elizabeth Jayne | Photographer FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elizabeth Jayne | Photographer 1
    Free Save The Date or Thank You Cards
    Mention that you found me on WeddingWire and receive 50 free custom 5x7 Save The Date or Thank You postcards with any wedding day contract! Cannot be combined with any other offers.

• Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Liz is a such a great photographer. i have worked with her about a half dozen times over the years. She has a great personality and also has a degree in photography. Hire this woman! You can't go wrong.

• Leave the Details to Me, Wedding & Event Consulting Wedding Planners

Liz is such a bright young talent in Austin. I have had the plesure of working quite a few wedding with her. She brings a fresh new eye to the photography scene in Austin. She is always on time and ALWAYS has a smile on her face that is infectous. She really knows how to put her clients at ease and bring out the best in them.

• The Inn at Wild Rose Hall
    The Inn at Wild Rose Hall Hotel Weddings

I highly recommend Liz. Her photography style is just down right stunning. She was the photographer hired by one of my spring '10 brides and the photos she captured exactly portrayed the fun couple. I look forward to having her back out at The Inn soon.

• Austin, 78758 See on map
    Location of (Elizabeth Jayne | Photographer)