Elegant & Sophisticated Affairs

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

You finally found the one you can’t live without. And your love? It’s one of a kind.

Your wedding should be, too.

That’s why you can’t waste your precious engagement planning a Pinterest wedding or following a cookie-cutter wedding template.

Your love story deserves to be told in a unique, tailored-to-you, one-in-a-million way. It should be a day that illustrates your individual personalities and shows your guests what kind of life you’ll build together. It should be elegant and sophisticated — just like you.

Experience

If we’re going to work together, you should know a few things about how we do business:

• It’s not enough for us to just design and plan amazing events. We want to design and plan amazing events that are 100% you.
  • This woman-owned, multiracial-owned business celebrates all types of people. We want to work with you no matter who you love or how you love them.
  • Creativity is paramount in our line of work. We can bring any design style to life, whether you want an opulent ballroom wedding for 200 or an out-of-the-box elopement for 20.
  • You can count on us to be friendly and calming on your day. Everyone deserves a smile and a laugh — especially during the stress of wedding planning! We bring a friendly approach to all of our work.

• Full - Service Wedding Planning
  • Micro Wedding Planning
  • Partial Planning
  • and more
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Terrance H. Married on 06/12/2022

Very enjoyable interaction

Was referred to ESA from someone in my opinion whom was less than professional in her communcation. So there was a little trepidation at first. However, from our first interaction with Christena at ESA to the end of the event Christena conducted herself in a professional and exceptional manner. From her initial communication, to vendor recommendations to all of the questionnaires to ensure the events moved smoothly were all investments that showed Christena cared. We used ESA for day of wedding coordination as well as a surprise birthday party the day before the wedding g. Yep, busy, busy, busy. Christena was there for a walk through at the venue which was 2 + hours from her home base. She stayed in contact throughout the mo ths leading up the the events and take the lead with vendor a onto or so before. She helped to keep us on track and was available via email with short turn around times. Although their was a LOT of planning prior to the wedding, Christena was more than helpful keeping us on track and ensuring the wedding day could be enjoyed without worrying about last minute pop up issues, and there were a few. Her team was able to resolve a bartender issue causing minimal interruption for guests. In the end Christena felt more like a guest as much as a vendor for each event. We are grateful for the servi e Christena provided and would highly recommend her and her company, ESA to anyone wanting a coordinator to help ease the stresses of such and important and joyous day!!
    Cayla M. Married on 08/27/2021

Money well spent!

I was that person that did not think I needed a wedding planner! I decided last minute I needed one and I had interviewed 4 people and Christena was the only one that made me feel comfortable!

Christena helped keep me organized, in control, and confident that I would be able to get through this! She brought things to my attention that I had no clue I needed to do.

During the rehearsal dinner she got everyone in line and made sure everyone knew exactly what they were doing.

The day of the wedding Christena and her assistant Jennifer knew literally handled everything from making sure my vision was brought to life, to making sure everything ran accordingly to plan, and making sure all items that were mine were organized and set aside for my family to gather at the end of the night.

I cannot sing Christena’s praises enough! You are getting more than a wedding planner with her! If you are on the fence about this do not be, it is the best money well spent!!!
    Tiana L. Married on 10/17/2020

The best experience ever

My husband and I didn’t know where to start with wedding planning. Christena is knowledgeable about the area, has so many connections with vendors, and was flexible with being hands-on. We highly recommend her. Christena is super down-to-earth, very pleasant, very flexible, and as aggressive as you need her to be. She really kept me on track. I appreciated that about her the most.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Christena
Christena
Owner/Lead Event Planner

I’m Christena: a lover of details, organization, elegance, and doing everything with a sophisticated flair. Maybe it comes from my 8+ years working for some of the top event planners in Chicago, but creating a luxury experience for each of my clients is paramount for me. When we work together, you can expect less stress and more free time (and, of course, a beautiful party to show for it). I can’t wait!

6538 N. Lakewood Chicago, IL, 60626
773-413-8698

Sunday - Closed Monday - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Tuesday - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Wednesday - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Thursday - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Friday - 10:00 am - 3:00 pm Saturday - Event Day
Location of (Elegant & Sophisticated Affairs)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding