Laurel, MD 20723 Map · Phone number

About Elegance By Design Events

The EBD Experience EBD Events recognizes that successful events are the results of great planning and special attention to detail. We have a real interest in people and their quality of life. To maintain our quality of excellence, EBD Events contributes its success to meaningful and deliberate time upfront learning more about you so your event is personal and unique.

Your Vision. The EBD experience begins with your vision. Our goal is to discuss your expectations of EBD Events for your event. We want to get to know you and for you to get to know us. By the end of this interview, there should be a connection which will determine if there is a partnership between us.

Your Event. Once the contract is finalized, let the planning begin. Our goal is to make sure your event vision is understood and that the ideas presented only enhance the vision. We will present you with all the necessary planning tools and collection of ideas in line with your vision.

Your Moment. The vision for your event will come to life! The EBD team, including your selected event professionals is equipped with your custom timeline and work closely together to create the vision anticipated for your event as you embrace each precious moment...

Life Is….Your Vision. Your Event. Your Moment. Elegance By Design Events is excited to be a part of making those moments in life happen!

Your Event Planners for Life,

Photo Courtesy of All Shades of Gray Photography
2805958f7a7538c0 1353939071528 OpeningDoors

10 Reviews for Elegance By Design Events

Brittany · Married on 04/04/2014

Chariolette and Cecily were awesome !

During the months leading up to our wedding Chariolette was great at staying in contact via phone or email. We met several times along the way and she made it easy to discuss particular parts of the timeline. Charilotte helped to keep me calm when I felt overwhelmed by family drama ( couldn't be a wedding without it !) and when my wedding singer canceled a week before the wedding. The pricing was great, our venue had a planning team and we really didn't need her to take on the full planning task herself, however she was great at communicating with the venue on our behalf.

I was able to remain calm the day of because all of our vendors had been contacted prior to the day of our wedding and they had the timeline that was provided. Several of our vendors commented that this was one of the best wedding's they worked on because of the wedding planner.

The day of the wedding, it was easy to delegate what needed to be done. I felt no stress because everything was completed a week before the wedding. I wasn't running around the day of or day before the wedding. Charliotte and Cecily even went above and beyond to help fix my dress. I needed to have my corset readjusted and my help getting out of my heels and they were happy to help. By far I give Moments by Design an A+++++ !!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Cushmeer · Married on 03/30/2013

Elegance by Design Events far exceeded our expectations for our wedding and reception event. Ms. Johnson and her staff worked with me from the very beginning to bring my vision for our wedding and reception to life. Not only did she work within our budget she provided helpful suggestions along the way to enhance the look and feel of our event. EBD helped with vendor selection which proved to be invaluable because the vendors she suggested were professional and was just as enthusiastic about making our event a success as we were. I can honestly say that I did not get stressed out with the details because EBD was there to work through it with me. On my wedding day everything went seamlessly, we were on time, the ceremony room looked like a beautiful dream sequence, colors were perfect and the reception was awesome! We partied all night long and my guests are still talking about our event,. I highly recommend EBD Events for concierge service, wedding planning or any event that you want to make an impression! Thank you EBD for giving us our moment. E&C

Sent on 04/07/2013

Candice · Married on 09/15/2012

Chariolette was one of the best things that happened to us on our wedding day! From the first time that I spoke to her on the phone inquiring about her services, she was very helpful and offered very useful information before I even hired her. Chariolette turned out to be a godsend, jumping right into it and taking over the challenging responsibility of coordinating a wedding. I immediately felt a load lifted off my shoulders when we hired her and I was completely confident and comfortable entrusting our wedding in her hands. We were so pleased with all of her hard work and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Award

Elegance By Design Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Moja Studios
    Moja Studios Wedding Photographers

The Elegance By Design (EBD) team is a highly talented group with a passion for their craft. I have seen the care and attention to detail they offer their clients first hand, having worked closely with them on a number of projects. I have also seen the results of their work in the happy faces of their clients. I enjoy working with EBD and recommend them at every opportunity.

• Laurel, 20723 See on map