1043 Vista Grande Road, El Cajon, CA 92019 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Electrifying Entertainment

Your perfect wedding… what is it for you? Let me help you discover, and then together, create your perfect wedding.

What will you, your family and friends experience at your perfect wedding? And what will you all cherish and remember? Is it the location? The wedding dress? The food? The music? Well yes it's all of these… and one more thing is how you and your guests felt.

If that is true, then your perfect wedding is made up of beautiful moments all carefully woven into a tapestry of wedding memories. That's what I do. And that's what I have done for over 14 years all over Southern California.

• Videos 2

28 Reviews for Electrifying Entertainment

Jayme · Married on 10/25/2014

Lennon did a great job of making sure our parent's 70th Wedding Anniversary ran smoothly. He kept the dancing going and helped keep our small ceremony on track. He was very easy to work with and facilitated our dance routine and the music to accompany it.

Geraldine · Married on 10/10/2014

Lennon was such a godsend! He was actually referred to us by another couple who used him for their wedding. He made the entire wedding so much more simpler. Weddings can be so complicated and intense and Lennon took the guesswork out of the planning. He provided a timeline that he has developed over the years with his extensive experience doing all kinds of events. Super organized and friendly and extremely helpful he gave us tips on music choices when we were unsure of what to play at specific times during the wedding. We didn't know that it took that much work in planning just the music aspect of the wedding! And although he's a permanent resident of Utah and the wedding was in Southern California, that did not hinder operation wedding at all! He was so much more than a DJ! He was an event coordinator and entertainment himself! He and his apprentice got our guests going and everyone really had a blast. They were both in tune to one another and what needed to happen next, which was very important because anyone who has ever gotten married knows that during the wedding everything just becomes one big blur! Words really cannot express their awesomeness! Everyone keeps telling us how much fun they had at our wedding and I've got to say that I was so torn during the wedding on whether to dance or check on guests because he had such an awesome playlist! It was fantastic and I can't thank them enough for making our big day that much more memorable.

Thanks Guys!

Lennon Natter did an amazing job on our wedding day at Steele Canyon Golf Club. More than being the DJ/MC he helped keep the ceremony and reception ruining smoothly. He was very interactive and had our guests dancing all night. I would recommend his services!

Electrifying Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate
    Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate Country Club Weddings

I had the pleasure of working with Electrifying Entertainment this past November at Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club for a wedding. Lennon and his assistant were fantastic! Both were so professional, organized and truly fun. He is an artist in his ability to entertain guests and create a fun atmosphere without being cheesy or cliche. I highly recommend him to all my brides and cannot wait to work with him again! Kimberly - Catering Sales at Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club

• Jasmine Creek Florist
    Jasmine Creek Florist Wedding Florists

An EXCELLENT DJ and so much more. I refer Lennon without hesitation. He will make your wedding fun for everyone. His music library is extensive and he has great lighting.

• Steele Canyon Golf Club
    Steele Canyon Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Lennon has been a regular fixture at Steele Canyon and we are always delighted when our brides & grooms hire him as their DJ. He is our featured DJ at all of our Wedding Open House events because he always receives big compliments on his professionalism, personality and ability to work with any group. He has a great sense of timing and keeps the party going!

• 1043 Vista Grande Road El Cajon, CA 92019 See on map
    6196029212 (Phone number)
    6196097413 (Other Phone Number)
    6196941130 (Fax Number)