700 Spinnaker Point Terrace, San Diego, CA 92154 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Party People San Diego

Party People San Diego is a full service professional DJ, lighting and entertainment company specializing in weddings and special events. We are licensed, insured, a member of the BBB and a proud member of the American DJ Association.

We have a strong and diverse team of DJ's and event professionals absolutely committed to client satisfaction and assuring your event vision is realized. We offer DJ service for all types of events, lighting enhancements, video projection as well as basic photo & video recording.

To learn more about Party People San Diego please visit

us grant amber3

61 Reviews for Party People San Diego

• Adriana

Adriana Giron · Married on 07/06/2019

As a Latina, dancing was important and Jeremy met my needs

I originally from the East Coast and I didn't know any good DJs and since I am Latina, music was EXTREMELY important to me. I stressed that to DJ Jeremy several times and we talked on the phone, met in person and he said he would be able to meet my needs. Let me say that I was NOT disappointed at all, Jeremy delivered! I have been told by if not all but most of my guest that my wedding was SO much fun and where did I find him! To be honest, I went on Instagram, searched hash tag #sdweddingdj and the page came up, emailed him got a quote, we talked about my husband being in the military and that we also wanted a photo booth which he was able recognize his service and provide us with a photo booth the whole night (unlike other vendors that are hourly booths). All I can say is thank you for being a part of accomplishing my wedding party dreams. Do you DJ baby showers? joking, not joking! :)

Sent on 07/31/2019

J Kin · Married on 06/28/2019

A true artist

Jeremy was not only able to execute all functions of the wedding in spectacular fashion, but also was extremely mindful of our preferences. His advice and guidance in music selection led us to have a soundtrack throughout the day that was complimented by guests for months after.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Megan

Megan Ducker · Married on 06/15/2019

The Best DJ!

We can't thank Jeremy enough for making our wedding and reception so special! The first time we met with Jeremy we were so excited and knew he was going to be a great DJ! He is very passionate about what he does and it shines through when you meet with him. Jeremy was very organized and managed to keep my special wedding performance a surprise to my husband and other guests. Our guests were complimenting the musical selection all evening. Thank you Jeremy for your professionalism and organization. It certainly helped make the evening exciting and memorable for everyone there. :)

Sent on 07/01/2019

Party People San Diego FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 496.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings