Edwards Floral Design

McKinney, TX View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Edwards Floral Design began in 1992. Since then, we have been committed to serving McKinney and the surrounding area with the finest quality fresh flowers with unsurpassed customer service. We use growers from all over the world that provide us with an array of the finest fresh flowers available. We receive seasonal blossoms on a daily basis, so we always have the freshest product available. All of our roses are of the best Ecuadorian quality with the longest stems and extra large head size. Our talented designers at Edwards Floral Design take pride in delighting our customers with unique floral designs that are sure to make your day extra special! Our wedding work is a labor of love. If you are planning a wedding, contact us for a complimentary bridal consultation. Our experienced wedding consultants will sit with the bride, groom and family to discuss the bride's ideas of how she expects the flowers to look on her special day. We then make suggestions on how to best complete that look. We do not offer "wedding packages" because we feel that your wedding day is one of the most special days in your life, and we want to customize your flowers per your specifications. We offer a wide variety of rental props to complete the setting at the ceremony and/or reception venues.

• Woman-owned

Amanda Getting married on 10/21/2021
    Beautiful fresh flowers delivered on time. We had a dog in the wedding and they even made a flower arrangement for his collar!
  • Ebony
    Ebony Married on 03/15/2021

Just beautiful!

I really struggled with the idea of having real flowers! However, Edwards Floral Design works with your needs and wants and can make your dreams happen!!! Every table arrangement was simply stunning and she was very accommodating especially when I kept adding bouquets to The order. If you want elegance, please work with them!!!
    My day was gorgeous!!! Thank you!

Edwards Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a joy to design for you. Best wishes and much happiness to both of you.
  • User3323326 2+ years ago
    Edwards Floral Design provided the flowers for my wedding last month and everything turned out great! Edwards Floral Design did my bridal bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, arrangements for the wedding archway, and loose flowers for us to arrange on a staircase, the aisle, in my hair and on the cake. I don't know much about flowers so I just described the colors and vibe I had in mind to Cheri and she brought out suggestions for everything. Everything was beautiful and ready to pick up on time in easy to transport boxes and vases. Really my only complaint is the daisies Cheri suggested for the aisle wilted almost immediately for my outdoor ceremony but it was also an uncommonly warm day in October so I don't know if a different flower would have been any better. I changed my mind multiple times and Cheri happily made all of my changes and was all around great to work with. I would definitely recommend Edwards Floral Design.

Edwards Floral Design's reply:

You were a joy to work with. Thank you for allowing us to design your wedding flowers. I'm sorry the one flower went down, but yes, it was an unusually warm day. Congratulations to you both!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Team

Stacy Edwards
Stacy Edwards
Owner

Stacy Edwards opened Edwards Floral Design in 1992 and is a McKinney native. Her favorite thing is handing a Bride her bridal bouquet and seeing her face light up. It is especially meaningful if we were also there for that Brides first recital, cheerleading try outs and senior prom. We are in the business of emotions and have been blessed by many families who ask us to share these special moments in their lives.

Cheri Leinweber
Cheri Leinweber
Manager

Cheri owned her own floristry company in Oklahoma and joined the Edwards Floral Design team when she and her husband moved to McKinney over ten years ago. Cheri keeps our business running smoothly and thrives on organization. She loves to help customers send the perfect gift to express their emotions.

Karli Hall
Karli Hall
Wedding and Event Specialist

Karli has been working in the floral industry for nine years and at Edwards Floral for the last two and a half years. Her specialty is weddings. She loves working with Brides and ensuring that their vision is accomplished. As an Edwards Floral Bride, Karli will help you at your initial consultation, throughout your entire engagement and will oversee the installation of your beautiful wedding flowers.

La Cour Venue La Cour Venue Historic Weddings

Edwards Floral Design creates GORGEOUS floral arrangements for brides! Such elegant and inspired designs. The owners are super sweet and love what they do, and they have the cutest shop too:)

1715 W. Louisiana St. McKinney, TX, 75069

Monday - Friday from 8:30 to 5:00 Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00
Location of (Edwards Floral Design)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding