1715 W. Louisiana St., McKinney, TX 75069 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,504

About Edwards Floral Design

Edwards Floral Design began in 1992. Since then, we have been committed to serving McKinney and the surrounding area with the finest quality fresh flowers with unsurpassed customer service. We use growers from all over the world that provide us with an array of the finest fresh flowers available. We receive seasonal blossoms on a daily basis, so we always have the freshest product available. All of our roses are of the best Ecuadorian quality with the longest stems and extra large head size. Our talented designers at Edwards Floral Design take pride in delighting our customers with unique floral designs that are sure to make your day extra special! Our wedding work is a labor of love. If you are planning a wedding, contact us for a complimentary bridal consultation. Our experienced wedding consultants will sit with the bride, groom and family to discuss the bride's ideas of how she expects the flowers to look on her special day. We then make suggestions on how to best complete that look. We do not offer "wedding packages" because we feel that your wedding day is one of the most special days in your life, and we want to customize your flowers per your specifications. We offer a wide variety of rental props to complete the setting at the ceremony and/or reception venues.

Follow Edwards Floral Design on

22 Reviews for Edwards Floral Design

Edwards Floral Design 1
Edwards Floral Design 2
  • User7000778 · 1+ year ago

Edwards Floral Design provided the flowers for my wedding last month and everything turned out great! Edwards Floral Design did my bridal bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, arrangements for the wedding archway, and loose flowers for us to arrange on a staircase, the aisle, in my hair and on the cake. I don't know much about flowers so I just described the colors and vibe I had in mind to Cheri and she brought out suggestions for everything. Everything was beautiful and ready to pick up on time in easy to transport boxes and vases. Really my only complaint is the daisies Cheri suggested for the aisle wilted almost immediately for my outdoor ceremony but it was also an uncommonly warm day in October so I don't know if a different flower would have been any better. I changed my mind multiple times and Cheri happily made all of my changes and was all around great to work with. I would definitely recommend Edwards Floral Design.

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Edwards Floral Design 3
    Edwards Floral Design 4

Edwards Floral Design's reply:

You were a joy to work with. Thank you for allowing us to design your wedding flowers. I'm sorry the one flower went down, but yes, it was an unusually warm day. Congratulations to you both!!

Kaye · Married on 07/22/2017

Edwards Floral Design created stunning and spectacular floral designs for our wedding day! Fresh and beautiful flowers with amazing creativity! Stacy was so kind, and the designers were the best!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Paulina · Married on 02/24/2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Stacy and the team at Edwards Floral. My mom and I were on a very tight budget for flowers, but Stacy met with us several times and communicated with us often about our flowers for my special day. She was great about working around what we wanted and what we needed and our price range, which was incredibly important for us. She was creative and made every dollar count (for example, instead of suggesting we order more flowers than we needed, she suggested we use our bridal bouquets for centerpieces after the ceremony, which I would have never thought about that if she hadn't suggested it). The day of the wedding (Feb. 24, 2017), she showed up with her team and set everything up and everything looked GORGEOUS. She exceeded our expectations and we could not have been more pleased with this team from start to finish.l I HIGHLY recommend Edwards Floral Design for all brides in the Dallas area, and especially brides on a budget who want flowers on their special day but can't spend too much. They have excellent customer services skills and are fantastic about communicating with you, so won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Award

• La Cour Venue
    La Cour Venue Historic Weddings

Edwards Floral Design creates GORGEOUS floral arrangements for brides! Such elegant and inspired designs. The owners are super sweet and love what they do, and they have the cutest shop too:)

• 1715 W. Louisiana St. McKinney, 75069 See on map