11 Stony Hill Road, Bethel, CT 06801 Map · Phone number

About EClips on 6 Hair Studio

EClips on 6 Hair Studio is a lively hair and makeup studio located in Bethel, CT with have 6 fun, energetic, and talented stylists. We are trained, certified, and experienced in special occasion hair, airbrush and natural makeup applications, airbrush tanning, and false eyelash applications. Some of our more specific certifications include: Dinair airbrush certified makeup artists and Beauty Addicts certified makeup artists. We are all CT licensed cosmetologists. (Not all of our stylists are makeup artists, we currently have 3 stylists that are also certified makeup artists, and 2 freelance makeup artists that we also work with for larger wedding parties.)

Our salon specializes in wedding hair and makeup and would love to be part of your special day! We do both in salon services and on location services. (Travel Fees apply and contract signing required.) We have the ability to handle large wedding parties.

Feel free to find us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/eclipson6hairstudio) and Instagram (username: eclipson6) to explore some of our updated wedding work. New pictures and information are always being added! You can also see more on www.styleseat.com/erinlionetti

Call with any questions (203) 778-8188

Email: eclipson6hairstudio@gmail.com

Even if your wedding is far away, don't be afraid to come and get a trial to see what we're all about. Feel free to see if your special day is available, as many of our wedding parties book a year or more in advance!

Follow EClips on 6 Hair Studio on

pat
weddinghair
weddinghair2

11 Reviews for EClips on 6 Hair Studio

Wonderful to work with. Everyone in the bridal party was very happy with their hair and makeup.

Alex · Married on 08/09/2014

Eclips on 6 was absolutely amazing, not only on my wedding day, but also on all the trial days as well. I came to Erin with a horror story of the previous makeup trial I had- and was debating on just giving up and doing my makeup myself. She spent an incredible amount of time on my trial, making sure every single detail what just what I wanted. Amy did the same for my hair appointment. She was patient and made me feel comfortable enough to make changes until it was perfect. The day of my wedding they were a well oiled machine. I had 9 bridesmaids, myself, and 2 moms who all wanted full hair and makeup! They arrived early, worked tirelessly, and were so friendly. The atmosphere was relaxed and calm, making me feel at ease the entire time. Every, single person in my bridal party looked gorgeous! My mother felt youthful and vibrant, and I received tons of compliments. I absolutely recommend Eclips on 6 to any bride. Prices were more than fair, faces and hair looked incredible and the staff was calm, friendly, and prepared. Check them out!

Magalie · Married on 04/26/2014

I just got married at the end of April and myself and two of my bridesmaids had our hair and makeup done. Erin and Amy were both amazing! Looking for services living in NY and getting married in CT made me nervous but they put my mind at ease. We all looked amazing and our hair and makeup held up great! Unfortunately it rained on the day of my wedding but we took some pictures outside in the rain and my hair and makeup looked equally as amazing even after all the dancing and rain! Thank you ladies for making me look so great on my big day!

You can not go wrong with EClips on 6!

Award