1031 North Third Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123 Map · Phone number

About Eclatante Event Design

The unconventional bride will appreciate Eclatante's dedication to creating signature events. Founder Kendall Brown designs each wedding from scratch with an emphasis on the unique details that showcase a couple's personal style and vision. Along with designing exactly the right celebration from aesthetic and logistical points of view, Eclatante prides itself on creating an environment of planning that its clients can enjoy from the moment Eclatante comes on board until the wedding day. We believe in a holistic approach to planning so that the wedding will be a beautiful and seamless event that flows naturally from one element to the next. And, of course, one of Eclatante's primary goals is to give its clients peace of mind. Eclatante's clients know that their ideas, priorities, needs and resources are all given careful consideration in the creation of the wedding celebration for each and every client -- and that they have a fully focused advocate making sure it comes together flawlessly.

ShaSl 0706 0696
ShaSl 0706 0696
PTMK 0322

6 Reviews for Eclatante Event Design

P.J. · Married on 12/20/2009

Kendall, Leila and the rest of the team at Eclatante saved our wedding from disaster during the blizzard of 2009. I was already convinced of their incredible dedication, patience, skill, know-how and professionalism, but the way they carried off that miracle to make it so that our wedding came off perfectly in the face of a possible disaster put Eclatante on a category that I have rarely ever seen in any industry. I honestly cannot thank them
    enough. We will always love those s
    amazing ladies of Eclatante!

Sent on 12/27/2009

Donna · Married on 12/19/2009

I recently worked with Eclatante on an event and I can't tell you how many times the client thanked them in front of me.

The event was on the day of the blizzard and the client had to make a decision whether to move their event or still have it that day. Eclatante started following the weather the week of the event and also was in constant contact with the client the whole week. The Friday before the storm, they had already begun to alert the client about back up plans and contacted all of the vendors.

I know when I work on an event with them that their client will be well taken care of without a doubt. I've seen them in action and they are amazing. See for yourself.

Sent on 12/27/2009

Caroline · Married on 11/08/2008

Kendall and Tina at Eclatante are AWESOME. I had a hard time deciding whether I was going to hire a planner at all because of the added expense, but this was by far the best decision I made. You think you can handle it all, but 1) you probably can't, no matter how brilliant and organized you are; and 2) why would you want to? I wouldn't have been able to enjoy my day as immensely as I did without Tina's incredibly detailed day-of timeline and the two of them in the background, making everything run smoothly. Not to mention Kendall's genius and subtle handling of my super-dysfunctional family :). I hired them for their "month-of" package. I'm so glad I did.

Sent on 12/03/2008

Eclatante Event Design FAQ

• CINEMATICbyDavidM
    CINEMATICbyDavidM Wedding Photographers

Looking for an absolutely incredible dreamlike event design? Look no further! From what I've seen so far Eclatante can make anything happen! These Event Designers go beyond people's wildest dreams! Seriously!

• Creative Montage
    Creative Montage Wedding Favors

I just love when I have an opportunity to work with the ladies at Eclatante. Always creative and not afraid to think outside the box, which makes my job a lot more fun!

• Whipped Bakeshop
    Whipped Bakeshop Wedding Cakes

Eclatante is a pleasure to work with, and they can fashion an amazing event for any client - give them an idea and let them run with it, you won't be disappointed!

• 1031 North Third Street Philadelphia, 19123 See on map