Lenexa, KS 66220 Map · Phone number

About Creative Montage

Creative Montage is a full service stationery design studio providing options for every budget, including do-it-yourself brides. Our services range from save the dates (paper and magnet), monogram designs (both ready made and custom), invitation designs (both ready made and custom), reception stationery designs such as table numbers, menu cards and placecards to imprintable favors, perfect for weddings or any other special event!

Follow Creative Montage on

IMG2432edited1
IMG2423edited1
080404 ASN 051

7 Reviews for Creative Montage

We were beyond happy with our wedding stationary. Aimee completely understood the vision and was able to come up with fabulous designs that we received tons of compliments on. I would recommend Creative Montage for anyone looking for high quality design and original designs.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Christie · Married on 06/17/2012

Aimee O'Boyle is a class act. She is not only amazingly talented, but she runs her business with the utmost professionalism and integrity. I had Aimee design my wedding invitations (5 piece suite) and every proof she designed was so beautiful (and I'm a wedding planner myself, so I've seen wedding invitations galore). She gave me such gorgeous options, that it was hard to pick which ones I wanted to use. She understands wedding deadlines and prioritizes accordingly. I was so thrilled with the invitation suite she designed and couldn't wait to have them printed. When I went to have them printed, the printer pushed back and sent over a slew of modifications. Basically every card now has to be redesigned. While I never stress about anything wedding related, I am feeling a bit anxious. Aimee has taken this situation under her wings and has made me her "only client" until we can get this printed--something that means the world to me. She has to redesign every piece so they can be printed in time. She is a SAINT and has not complained once. In fact, her calm and efficient ways have put me at ease. If I could give her 10 stars, I would. Top notch graphic designer, amazing positive attitude and unparalleled service. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

elizabeth · Married on 05/21/2011

Creative Montage was GREAT to work with and the designs were really fun and creative. I received many compliments from my wedding guests on the save the date, monogram and invitation Aimee created. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Creative Montage FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing
  • How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Labels & Stickers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Creative Montage to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Eclatante Event Design
    Eclatante Event Design Wedding Planners

I LOVE working with Creative Montage. It's always such a pleasure and my clients have never been anything other than absolutely THRILLED with the results.

• Lenexa, 66220 See on map