West Hartford, CT 06110 Map · Phone number

About DV Couture Bridal

Hello everyone! My name is Diana, I am the designer and owner of DV Couture. I absolutely love the bridal industry and most of all designing! I have worked as a bridal consultant and I enjoy working with brides and helping them achieve their look! Please contact me with any questions or advise, I would love to help!

About DV Couture

DV Couture Bridal Hair Accessories are created for every bride who looks to add just that last delicate touch to complete their wedding look. This couture line of bridal hair accessories is carefully hand crafted with fresh water pearls, Swarovski crystals and beads and semi- precious stones. We pride ourselves in not only offering you the best quality and value in all of our accessories but also the ability of allowing you to customize or personalize your piece to your liking. Not only can you customize it but also if you have something in mind we can design it and create for you! DV Couture offers a wide selection of bridal veils, bridal combs, birdcage veils, flower hair accessories and much more! We hope you enjoy the collection and feel free to contact us with any questions; it will be our pleasure to respond to you shortly! We look forward to helping you great the perfect individualized hairpiece for your dream day!

Additional Services

I understand that it can be very overwhelming figuring out what to wear, what accessories to buy, what look to go for or where to even begin shopping for your wedding day. DVCouture also offer bridal styling and personal styling consultations. If you only need some guidance but pretty much are all set visit our Personal Styling Form and I can help you. (The form is free by the way). I also offer the "day off styling and dressing" service, where I can help you and your wedding party the day of your wedding. I will help you and make sure your dress is prepared with any last minute streaming, coordinating and placing your jewelry and accessories the perfect way and lastly and most importantly taking acre of any last minute fashion emergencies through out your day! Check out my website for more information about this bridal styling CT service.

Follow DV Couture Bridal on

Elisash
DV7Zoom
DV5

4 Reviews for DV Couture Bridal

Diana was such a pleasure to work with. She made me the most wonderful sash that matched my dress perfectly. She was so accomodating and she even attended serveral of my dress fittings with me so that I could try on her beautiful accessories. Diana was extremely genuine, patient and responsive and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for wedding dress accessories.

Sent on 09/23/2013

They made me a beautiful custom veil. I LOVE it. It is exactly what I was hoping for.

Sent on 02/23/2013

Maria · Married on 02/14/2013

Excellent service! Diana is awesome! She made the perfect accessories for my wedding! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/12/2013

DV Couture Bridal's reply:

Thank you Maria for your kind review, it was a pleasure working with you.
    Best wishes,
    Diana

DV Couture Bridal FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted

• West Hartford, 06110 See on map