120 Hebron Ave Eric Town Square, Glastonbury, CT 06033 Map · Phone number

About Gozzo Jewelers

Located at Eric Town Square in Glastonbury CT, we offer an extensive collection of fine jewelry including several area exclusive collections.

At Gozzo Jewelers, our number one priority is customer service. We want you to feel at home from the moment you walk in the door. Our goal is to make sure your experience with us exceeds your every expectation.

With over 400 different styles in stock, we have one of the largest collections of engagement rings and wedding bands in the greater Hartford area.

Our extensive inventory and everyday low prices means we have something to fit everyone's style and budget. Stop by and allow us the opportunity to help you find that perfect piece of jewelry.

Follow Gozzo Jewelers on

Gozzo Jewelers Anniversary
img 2293 51 515536 157868588220477

3 Reviews for Gozzo Jewelers

Matt · Married on 07/02/2016

Tracey and her team are amazing! They make you feel like you are part of their family and make sure you get the best quality for your money. The whole process from start to finish was easy and painless. I highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you again!! Can't wait to go back and purchase our wedding bands! :)

Sent on 02/14/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2014

My fiance purchased my rings here as a set. They were wonderful to work with, and so accommodating. I corresponded with our salesperson several times via email because I work during normal business hours (except Saturday). She was quick to respond and always helpful. She found the exact style I was looking for! If you don't see anything you like on display, they have plenty of catalogs to look at for ideas. My fiance did not find what he was looking for in their store, so they ordered a few ring samples from their catalog and will have them in the store to try on within a week. Everytime we are in the area, I have my ring inspected and cleaned. A great place to go for wedding bands and engagement rings! Quality service you will not find at chain stores.

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 09/03/2012

Best jeweler I have ever been to. Very receptive to what we wanted and worked with us to get the perfect rings. We have used them for all jewelry purchases since before engagement and love Tracy. She has been great and look forward to deal with her in the future.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Gozzo Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 120 Hebron Ave Eric Town Square Glastonbury, CT, 06033 See on map
    8606520806 (Phone number)
    Closed Sunday and Monday Tuesday Through Friday 10:00-6:00 Saturday 10:00-4:00
    Location of (Gozzo Jewelers)