Enchanted Jewelry

Plainfield, CT View map

Voted #1 Best Jewelry Store in Windham County, Connecticut from 2016-2021, Enchanted Jewelry of Plainfield, Connecticut offers clients a comfortable, boutique-like shopping and design experience with helpful advisors in a small shop along scenic Route 12 in the Central Village section of Plainfirld.

Enchanted Jewelry specializes in fine jewelry for all occasions that is personalized according to your preferences.

Since 1985, Enchanted Jewelry is committed to using materials and methods of only the highest quality so that our jewelry becomes your family's heirlooms.

With your design inspiration and our fine jewelry expertise, we make Enchanted Jewelry!

Some of Enchanted Jewelry's personalized jeweler services include:

• Shopping, Design, Redesign and Written Appraisals for Replacement Insurance
  • Cleaning, Inspection, Stone Tightening
  • GIA diamonds with grading reports and report inscriptions with life-time dollar-for-dollar trade-up
  • Payment Plans, Layaway Plans and local financing at Core Plus Credit Union
  • Perfect-fit, guaranteed, express Ring Sizing, as well as rhodium-plating of white gold
  • Gemstone and Diamond polishing, recutting and trade-up
  • Warranties, lifetime care plans and insurance replacement recommendations (Jewelers Mutual)

History
Gilles St-Georges first established Enchanted Jewelry as a costume jewelry store on the historic Main Street of Danielson, Connecticut in 1985. After a period of intensive mentoring, Gilles shifted the focus of the boutique to fine jewelry and watchmaking, and became known throughout the community for his integrity and high-quality products. Upon Gilles’s retirement in 2016, his daughter Jill and her son, Joe, have continued Gilles’s legacy at Enchanted Jewelry’s new location at 131 Norwich Road in Plainfield, Connecticut.

In 2021, Joe began his own shop for custom design and repairs. Jill has continued Enchanted Jewelry in Plainfield with an expanded design area and amazing staff.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks
7+ weeks
    Noah Married on 08/24/2019
    First off, I will start by saying I rarely recommend any business 110%. Enchanted Jewelry manages to make me smile every time I deal with them. I recently entrusted Enchanted with handling my late mothers diamond ring. After recently getting engaged, I wanted my fiancée to be able to design her own wedding band using my moms diamond. As one can imagine, I was very nervous placing something with so much sentimental value in the hands of a stranger (especially when you hear the horror stories of diamonds getting lost or switched out at jewelry stores). I soon found out I wasn't dealing with a stranger, but rather immediate best friends. Jill and her sons spent a good deal of time measuring, weighing, and examining my stone so we knew all identifying marks. Once we had a setting picked out and left a deposit, she gave me her cell phone number so we could be in touch while the ring was being made. I never expected her to give updates several times a week while the ring was being casted! When the ring finally came in I was able to confirm it was in fact the same diamond I had sent out. Honestly I never expected my experience to be so personal or exceptional. The finished results were above and beyond my wildest dreams and I think the pricing was very fair. I highly recommend Enchanted Jewelry to everyone I know, regardless of whether it's an engagement ring, watch, or earrings. They have a good selection and are happy to order in whatever you need. My fiancée and I plan on returning here for our future wedding bands and any other jewelry needs. Also, why wouldn't you choose a small family owned business over a big box store? It's a no brainer, go to Enchanted Jewelry!

Enchanted Jewelry's reply:

Noah, thank you so much for taking precious time out of your busy life to share the fine jewelry experience that you had with us. Honestly, we feel like it was us who was honored to meet such a lovely couple and help you both create a beautiful, sentimental wedding heirloom together. It was truly our pleasure to be of assistance to you and Hannah and deeply appreciate that we earned your lifelong trust (and that wonderful feeling of having a new best friend!). We will do everything we can to maintain your highest satisfaction and confidence; we are so grateful you chose us!
    ~ Jill
    Claire Married on 11/18/2017
    Enchanted Jewlery was a fantastic experience. When you first walk in you are greeted with the smiling faces of the family who owns the business. I went back and forth with my ring selection and Jill was always eager to help me find what I wanted. She didn't give up, she helped us find our perfect wedding bands. She was also determined to stay within our budget and succeeded. I never felt rushed or pressured when working with Enchanted Jewlery. If you are looking for a local Jewlery store this is the place to go!

Enchanted Jewelry's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Claire! You and Peter will always hold a cherished place in our hearts. We look forward to seeing you in November for a clean/polish and an update on the planning of your special day!

Deals

Enchanted Jewelry 1
Exclusive
Enchanted Jewelry 2
Offer
We value your commitment to shopping local and choosing quality wedding products. To thank you for your loyalty, we offer 20% savings on all wedding bands when you choose us for your engagement ring.

DJ Marty & Company DJ Marty & Company Wedding DJs

Great people and great products! Let them help you customize your perfect rings and jewelry for your special day .! With years of experience and knowledge in the jewelry trade they are definitely far above most of their competitors ! We always support local businesses especially when the outperform their competition !!

131 Norwich Road Plainfield, CT, 06374

Monday-Friday: 10a-5p Saturday: 10a-2p and by appointment
Location of (Enchanted Jewelry)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding