Diamond Designs

Orange, CT View map Visit website

For decades Diamond Designs has provided quality and professionalism in fine jewelry. Through generations, the success of our family business has been our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. We invite you to share in this tradition.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

Mariss Married on 06/30/2018
    Diamond Design helped me and my fiancé create the engagement ring/wedding bands we’ve always wanted. Dee went above and beyond providing my fiancé with several different stone options for my engagement ring. Since I wanted a peach sapphire, it was so hard to find someone willing to take on the challenge of finding the stone, but Dee was all for it. When I went back to him with a picture of a band I really wanted, he recreated the EXACT band. It’s so beautiful I can’t wait to wear it!!
    Emily Married on 10/03/2013
    I've always been a bit intimidated by jewelers. I don't know anything about jewelry because I rarely wear any and when I do it's fake and cheap. I was nervous that I was going to be totally taken advantage of and walk out of there paying an insane amount of money for our wedding bands. This was not the case at all.

The staff here and the owners are the most delightful people and they're incredibly patient. Never once were any of my questions dismissed or chuckled at. I felt confident after talking with them that I was getting what I wanted and that I wasn't paying out the nose either. Highly recommend this place.

Also this is where my engagement ring came from - my husband designed it himself and it's beautiful and didn't cost him six months of pay either. Definitely stop by.

500 Boston Post Road Orange, CT, 06477
2037997999
Location of (Diamond Designs)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding