Armeny Custom Jewelry Design

West Hartford, CT View map

At Armeny, we take pride in every project and provide expertise working in gold, platinum, silver and palladium as well as precious and semiprecious gems and beads.

We’re GIA graduates, CAD/CAM trained and devoted to keeping our customers for a lifetime!

There’s a special satisfaction derived from knowing you’re wearing Armeny:

The finest jewelry, affordably priced and masterfully created to bring you years of joy.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
    Meghan Married on 05/31/2014
    Armen is a truly amazing jeweler. When my fiance first proposed to me, the ring was a half size too big. Armen sized it down and charged much less than most jewelry stores in the area. He also made it so much more bright and sparkly than it was the day I received it!

Because he did such a great job and he's well known for his custom work, I had him create a custom wedding band for me. I have a setting on my engagement ring that is high but also sits low so if I had a standard wedding band, there would be a decent gap. Armen designed a ring that sits around the bottom of the setting. It looks phenomenal. The diamonds match my engagement ring perfectly (there are 7 small diamonds on either side of the main stone), they are the same colors, clarity and shape. It is so beautiful and looks like it was meant for my ring.

I would recommend Armeny to anyone looking for any type of jewelry. He really does an amazing job.

995B Farmington Ave. West Hartford, 06107
Location of (Armeny Custom Jewelry Design)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding