50 West Main Street, Mystic, CT 06355 Map · Phone number

About N.L. Shaw and Company, LLC

Specializing in the finest platinum and gold diamond antique and estate engagement rings. If diamonds are a "girls best friend " then old diamonds, in particular Old Mine cuts and Old European cuts, have a built in cachet of rarity that have no equal. As weddings, engagements, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries and special gift givings require to mark such occasions and follow old age cycles, what better way to mark those occasions then to take a walk through history as you browse over jewelry dating as far back as the late 1700's. N.L. Shaw and Company offers fine selections of jewelry from Victorian, Edwardian, Arts and Crafts, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Retro and the fabulous 50's and 60's. Listen to pocket watches ticking out stories of the past. Each piece of jewelry is artfully crafted with pride and an appreciation that brings a joy of it's own. Owner, Nancy Shaw believes that her jewelry is for the person who wants something unique and speaks for what that individual represents. It's like inheriting a family treasure and being thrilled with the content as you turn the key to open the safe deposit box.

Follow N.L. Shaw and Company, LLC on

2 43
 53ct

3 Reviews for N.L. Shaw and Company, LLC

julia · Married on 04/02/2016

Five stars for the ladies at NL Shaw! My husband and I looked at antique engagement rings here but found our "perfect" ring at another antique stores in Manhattan. However, we loved the staff and customer service so much here that we knew we had to come back for something! We ended up getting my husband's wedding band from here and are so happy! We have such great memories of visiting the Mystic area and checking out their antique collection, it's a stunner, whether you're in the market for jewelry or not! So glad we were able to have one of their items be a part of our day!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Mrs · Married on 09/24/2011

The women at N.L. Shaw were so patient and helpful in finding the perfect jewelry to complement my dress. The shop is small and the service personal with a team of very knowledgeable and welcoming experts to assist you, without pressure to buy. They really want you to love your selection and there's a mix of unique antique and estate pieces as well was some contemporary pieces by local artisans.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Stefanie · Married on 06/11/2010

Responsiveness should be more like seven stars. Nancy Shaw, owner of N.L. Shaw & Co. is the most patient of humans. My husband and I were looking for an antique engagement ring with lots of filigree and Nancy would search the area for similar rings, have them shipped to her, call me and have me look at them, again hear me say "not quite..." and then do it all over again. She worked closely with us, emailing pictures and and having us come in for several months. She was tireless until we found the perfect one--a .75 carat platinum ring with beautiful filigree from 1915. Very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. They have all sorts of antique and modern jewelry, definitely stop by!

Sent on 06/30/2010

N.L. Shaw and Company, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

• 50 West Main Street Mystic, 06355 See on map