Montrose Street, Hartford, CT 06106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About April B Jewelry

We love brides and all things wedding and want you to have your special look for that memorable day. Sure, you can get rhinestone costume jewelry like everyone else OR you can talk to us about creating your perfect piece to coordinate with your perfect dress. What makes our jewelry special are a few things:

1. We use freshwater pearls and gemstones in our pieces. We also like to have something unexpected so a beach bride might incorporate shells or sea glass into her necklace. A Valentine bride might incorporate a heart. You might incorporate color too.

2. You may be storing your wedding dress after the wedding, but you don't have to store your wedding jewelry. In fact, we believe you should be able to wear it again and again. You'll find our jewelry immensely wearble and versatile, from your wedding to other special occasions, maybe even on every anniversary afterwards!

3. We make our jewelry in our small design studio in Hartford, CT. Because we are small, we can offer personalized service. If you are local, we can meet in person or via our Zoom room so you can actually see the materials we use and get a feel for the length and style you want by trying on some of our ready-made pieces.

We have been designing jewelry for over 18 years. We would love to be your jewelry source for you, the bride, as well as your bridal party. See our designs on our website at aprilbjewelry.com or have something created just for you on their special day. To get started, email April at april@aprilbjewelry.com or text at 860-997-7924. We look forward to working with you.

Follow April B Jewelry on
Custom Pearl Bracelet
freshwater coin pearl and tassel set by lauren nygard 014 51 1075811 158473432363642
Aquamarine Earrings

3 Reviews for April B Jewelry

• Noelymari

Noelymari Sanchez Velez · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding

I have known April for over 15 years and own many pieces of jewelry she has made over the years. When it came to have my wedding jewelry, April B Jewelry Collection was where I wanted my jewelry from. She created a beautiful custom made pearl necklace with a back attachment of blue crystals as my dress had a deep v on the back along with a matching bracelet. April's jewelry is top notch, delicate and so elegant. I love each and every piece I own and you can see the love and passion she has for her craft. Thank April, you have life long customer.

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful!!!

April made a custom necklace and earrings set that I wore for my wedding this past summer. The quality of the pieces is extraordinary. Unique and stunning at the same time. I got so many compliments on them. The necklace really catches your eye. I was so pleased I purchased another necklace piece I gifted to one of my best friends , who also officiated our wedding. April’s customer service is amazing as well. She followed up to make sure I was happy with the purchases and asked about our big day. Amazing company. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2020

April B Jewelry Pricing

April B Jewelry Price Rates

April B Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Handcrafted

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• April B Jewelry 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • April B Jewelry 2
    Bridal Party Package

Our Bridal Party Package is for jewelry for the bride and her wedding party. The bride chooses her necklace and earrings which may be a custom made-to-order or ready-to-wear. She also selects bracelets and earrings for her attendants from our single strand bead bracelet and 2 or 3 bead drop earrings. The offer on this package is 20% of regular retail price.

• Montrose Street Hartford, CT, 06106 See on map
    860-248-7966 (Phone number)
    By appointment only. Text me or email me to get started.
    Location of (April B Jewelry)