Montrose Street, Hartford, CT 06106 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About April B Jewelry

April B Jewelry is a wedding business based out of Hartford, Connecticut, that specializes in providing to-be-weds with beautiful jewelry. Many of their items are made using natural stones, and they are inspired by a love of the outdoors, particularly maritime scenery. As the primary creative and leading professional behind this venture, April strives to create high-quality results. Owing to her passion, experience, and flair, she is keen to make pieces that reflect clients’ personalities and individual preferences.

Choosing the right attire for the big day is certainly one of the most important decisions to be made. With April B Jewelry, soon-to-be-newlyweds can select their favorite piece to match their outfit. With a diverse array of options available, customers can admire necklaces made with art glass, eye-catching earrings, bracelets, pendants, and more. April enjoys using gemstones and pearls in many of her creations. Many of her designs are inspired by the colors of the sea and the beauty of the coastline. What’s more, this artisan company is keen to craft products that can be worn long after the special occasion has passed. Timeless and pleasing on the eye, these works of art can serve as reminders of the milestone, but they can also be worn every day.

Follow April B Jewelry on

3 Reviews for April B Jewelry

• Colon Wedding

Betsy G. · Married on 09/19/2020

Just What i Requested

i was introduced to April’s site by my, then, future sister in-law. I loved her work from the moment i saw the jewelry on her site, but most of all, fell in love with a piece that was displayed on the website.. A beautiful pearl necklace. I then reached out to April inquiring if she was able to customize the piece to fit my wedding theme. She was on point.. There was plenty of time to research the piece i wanted to be placed on the necklace but she wasted no time in getting what i needed. On top of that, she was understanding to my fiance’s particular request. He will be forever known as the happy starfish. April has her unique creative style, fun videos, and beautiful jewelry worth the price. Thank You April for creating my wedding jewelry. Betsy G.

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Noelymari

Noelymari S. · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding

I have known April for over 15 years and own many pieces of jewelry she has made over the years. When it came to have my wedding jewelry, April B Jewelry Collection was where I wanted my jewelry from. She created a beautiful custom made pearl necklace with a back attachment of blue crystals as my dress had a deep v on the back along with a matching bracelet. April's jewelry is top notch, delicate and so elegant. I love each and every piece I own and you can see the love and passion she has for her craft. Thank April, you have life long customer.

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful!!!

April made a custom necklace and earrings set that I wore for my wedding this past summer. The quality of the pieces is extraordinary. Unique and stunning at the same time. I got so many compliments on them. The necklace really catches your eye. I was so pleased I purchased another necklace piece I gifted to one of my best friends , who also officiated our wedding. April’s customer service is amazing as well. She followed up to make sure I was happy with the purchases and asked about our big day. Amazing company. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2020

April B Jewelry Pricing

April B Jewelry Price Rates

April B Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Handcrafted

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• April B Jewelry 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • April B Jewelry 2
    Bridal Party Package

Our Bridal Party Package is for jewelry for the bride and her wedding party. The bride chooses her necklace and earrings which may be a custom made-to-order or ready-to-wear. She also selects bracelets and earrings for her attendants from our single strand bead bracelet and 2 or 3 bead drop earrings. The offer on this package is 20% of regular retail price.

• Montrose Street Hartford, CT, 06106 See on map
    860-248-7966 (Phone number)
    By appointment only. Text me or email me to get started.
    Location of (April B Jewelry)