The Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co.

Mystic, CT View map

Located just steps away from the drawbridge in Historic Downtown Mystic, The Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co. is a destination for expertly crafted custom made designs and treasure trove of antique jewelry. We are designers and makers of one-of-a-kind fine jewelry, purveyors of antique and vintage jewelry, and sellers of diamonds and colored gemstones. We have two professional goldsmiths on-site who personally address bespoke engagement rings and wedding bands, stone setting, ring sizing, repairs, and hand-engraving.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks
7+ weeks
    Kirsten Married on 07/15/2017
    Matt and his shop were awesome to work with. My fiance went here on a recommendation from a coworker who loved their rings and my fiance did a great job of designing an engagement ring for me. Matt really made my ring exactly how my fiance pictured it and helped him personalize it. We designed out wedding bands together and Matt was extremely helpful with tips about what metals would work best for us based on what we were looking for and our lifestyles. He didn't try to upsell us on anything and his work is very precise and prices are fair. I wouldn't go anywhere else for anything else we ever need.
    Stephanie Married on 06/05/2010
    I have only wonderful things to say about this business. Matt, the owner, helped my fiance select my engagement ring and stone, and did so for a reasonable price. We also bought our wedding bands from him and have found him to be extremely knowledgeable and honest. He steered us away from more expensive wedding bands that he felt were overpriced. Even though we live in Hartford, we won't go anywhere else now!‎

Deals

The Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co. 1
Gift
Free ring cleaning and safety check! Did you know your rings should be checked by a professional jeweler at least two or three times a year? Having your rings cleaned, prongs inspected, and stones checked is extremely important to the longevity of your fine jewelry. Weak prongs, loose stones, and hidden defects can lead to lost diamonds! We have a professional goldsmith on-site to address ring maintenance and repair.

9 West Main St. Mystic, 06355
Location of (The Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co.)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding