344 Washington Avenue #3, North Haven, CT 06473 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Libero Jewelers

Libero Jewelers is a family ownered and operated full service jewelry store with over 30 years of experience. Come view our array of designer mountings and wedding bands from lines such as Gabriel & Co, Timeless Designs, and Benchmark. Or utilize our custom design service & find your perfect match!

Follow Libero Jewelers on

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for Libero Jewelers

1 User photo

Libero Jewelers 1
  • Autumn

Autumn Ives · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Absolutely amazing

They did phenomenal with my engagement ring! Sizing was very fast and done perfectly. My fiances family has used them for years and they never dissapoint!!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • FutureMrs.C

Jessica · Getting married on 05/16/2020

They Really Fixed up My Old Ring!

They did such an amazing job with my engagement ring. I was really nervous because the ring is an antique and has been in the family for a long time. We took it in to fix up the prongs and replace a couple of the stones, and when we got it back the ring looked absolutely gorgeous. I had no idea that I could fall in love with my ring more than I already had, but I was wrong - They did such a good job restoring it and making the ring look young again! I would definitely recommend them. They know what they're doing!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Libero Jewelers 2

Katie · Married on 05/11/2019

Great value!

We went during the wedding band sale and got an amazing deal. They were super helpful with picking out the rings. The rings also came so quickly. They were so easy to work with!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Libero Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Libero Jewelers 1
    FREE Men's Wedding Band
    FREE Alternative Medal (Tungsten, Titaniam, Coblat) Men's Wedding Band with Purchase of ANY Men's Precious Medal (Gold, Platinum, Palladium) Wedding Band Valued $800 or Above

• 344 Washington Avenue #3 North Haven, CT, 06473 See on map