32 C Middletown Ave., North Haven, CT 06473 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Libero Jewelers

Libero Jewelers is a family ownered and operated full service jewelry store with over 30 years of experience. Come view our array of designer mountings and wedding bands from lines such as Gabriel & Co, Timeless Designs, and Benchmark. Or utilize our custom design service & find your perfect match!

Follow Libero Jewelers on

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Libero Jewelers

1 User photo

Libero Jewelers 1
  • FutureMrs.C

Jessica · Getting married on 05/16/2020

They Really Fixed up My Old Ring!

They did such an amazing job with my engagement ring. I was really nervous because the ring is an antique and has been in the family for a long time. We took it in to fix up the prongs and replace a couple of the stones, and when we got it back the ring looked absolutely gorgeous. I had no idea that I could fall in love with my ring more than I already had, but I was wrong - They did such a good job restoring it and making the ring look young again! I would definitely recommend them. They know what they're doing!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Libero Jewelers 2

Maxine · Married on 07/06/2018

My, now, husband brought photos of an engagement ring to Libero Jewelers. Mikey was able customize the design, which came out perfect!!! We knew that we would return to purchase our wedding bands. They were able to customize a wedding band to match the diamonds in the engagement ring so it all lined up perfectly. For my husband, they had a hugeeee selection of bands. They are great here. Look no place else!

Sent on 07/16/2018

meagan · Married on 04/30/2016

My fiance picked out my ring at Libero Jewelers it is absolutely stunning! They are the most warm and loving people and treat everyone like family! They really put everything in to make my ring perfect! I love it! We also were able to pick great bridal party gifts as well and were so helpful and had great suggestions!!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Libero Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Libero Jewelers 1
    FREE Men's Wedding Band
    FREE Alternative Medal (Tungsten, Titaniam, Coblat) Men's Wedding Band with Purchase of ANY Men's Precious Medal (Gold, Platinum, Palladium) Wedding Band Valued $800 or Above

• 32 C Middletown Ave. North Haven, 06473 See on map