Michaels Jewelers

Orange, CT View map

Michaels Jewelers has been in business for over 125 years with 10 stores throughout Connecticut in Avon, Bristol, Danbury, Manchester, Meriden, Orange, Trumbull, Torrington, Waterbury & Farmington.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings

1 User photo

• Jules
    Jules Married on 01/19/2019

Favorite CT Jeweler

Michaels did a fantastic job with both my engagement and wedding band, as well as with my husbands! I have a two toned engagement ring (white gold and rose gold) which made finding a matching band a little tricky, but Michaels made it work! Not to mention, its nice going in every 6 months for my cleaning and 'ring check-up' to make sure everything is securely in place! Thank you Michaels :)
  • User2102667 2+ years ago
    My fiance purchased my engagement ring at Michael's and we also purchased our wedding bands there. According to what my fiance has told me, the woman that worked with him to design my ring was wonderful about giving ideas and spent a long time with him looking through pictures of styles that I liked. My fiance and I went in several times together to look at wedding bands and each time they cleaned my engagement ring and checked all the prongs for free, they also offered us a glass of wine while we browsed. Each person that helped us spent a lot of time with us, they talked to us about different options and gave advise. Everyone there is wonderful, I highly recommend them!
    Ashley Married on 07/25/2015
    Michaels is on the post road in Orange. Everyone passes it by and says they are too expensive, when in reality if they just went in and looked around for a minute they'd realize they are reasonably priced and they have gorgeous jewelry!

My husband got my engagement ring from Michaels, (from what he told me) he walked in and told the rep what he was looking for and what he could afford and she pointed out several different rings but had him pretty much "build" the ring. Choosing the type of metal, the clarity, cut and all. He picked the perfect ring and I absolutely love it.

We went back to Michaels of course to pick out our wedding bands. They recognized my husband as soon as we walked in and were so thrilled to see I came in with him and to see the ring actually on my hand. We picked out the band that matched my engagement ring and then picked out a simple but very nice mens wedding band. It has a slight edging on the side of it and all of our bands/rings are white gold.

The staff at Michaels is always so happy to see you when you come in and they are always willing to help and give you advice on whatever jewelry questions/ideas you have. We have to go back soon to get our bands cleaned being we had them on while on our honeymoon and I know they'll look as good as new, they always do!

435 Boston Post Road Orange, CT, 06477
2037950022

Monday-Wednesday: 10am-6pm Thursday-Friday: 10am-8pm Saturday:10am-6pm Sunday: 12pm-5pm
Location of (Michaels Jewelers)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding