Dutch Valley Florist

• Laura's Flower Boutique
  • Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design

6 Reviews for Dutch Valley Florist

Pauline · Married on 05/26/2019

If we could give Linda and her family 10 stars, we would. Perfect flowers, extremely fresh and vibrant, beautifully arranged at a fabulous price. Service is wonderful. They treat you like family. Absolutely the best bouquets you've ever seen.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Dutch Valley Florist in Hampton, NJ gave us the best wedding flowers I have ever seen (no bias!). The mother and daughter team worked with me each step of the way by helping us pick beautiful (AND AFFORDABLE) flowers for the entire bridal party, family, and even centerpieces. They delivered to my parents house, the church, and all the way to Lake Mohawk where the reception took place. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride and already have! Thank you all so much:)

Sent on 07/29/2013

laura · Married on 12/10/2011

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My flowers were beautiful - exactly what I wanted!! Linda and Malissa were so easy to work with... their professionalism and customer service are exemplary! They are organized, and flexible and when I couldn't decide on flower choices, they gave me great options to chooise from. They made the process of ordering my flowers seamless and everything from the ordering to the delivery to the actual flowers... was fantastic!!!

Sent on 12/21/2011